[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your Country 2. Do you truthfully think that you're attractive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1449183852130.png (142 KB, 299x368) Image search: [Google]
1449183852130.png
142 KB, 299x368
1. Your Country
2. Do you truthfully think that you're attractive, all memes aside?
3. Could you get a girlfriend as attractive as you?
>>
File: 1437351010344.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1437351010344.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
1. see flag
2. Yes, I'd say that I'm attractive. Many of my female friends say that I'm really attractive and that "you could so get a girlfriend if you weren't so shy"
3. Yes probably, but I have terrible social anxiety and I rarely talked to new people unless I'm with my friends so I just stay inside and shitpost on /int/ about how I'm to pathetic to get a girlfriend
>>
2 nope, my family makes fun of my nose all the time
3. nope
>>
>>52206716
I can relate. For me, I think that I have my standards too high, and don't want basic slut #757. There are like minded girls out there, so I'm sure that there's someone out there that you may eventually meet.
>>
>>52206747
At the very least, you can practice the banter game with them.
>>
Italy
I'm 6.5/10, 7/10 on good days
I have an internet friend 8/10 very VERY interested but I like my virgin status
>>
2. Yes, but there is lots of room for improvement
3. I already have, 4 times in the past.
>>
>>52206593
>1. Your Country
Funland
>2. Do you truthfully think that you're attractive, all memes aside?
Eh, I guess. I'm relatively tall without any visible deformations and not overweight even though I might have a use for a bit more muscle. Also I have heard that my face could be attractive if I smiled more.
>3. Could you get a girlfriend as attractive as you?
Maybe, but I guess it would require for me to do something about it and I simply have no interest for the social games. Even keeping up friendships takes too much effort so I can't be bothered.
>>
I genuinely would be if I actually worked out, shaved and went outside once in a while.

I don't take good care of myself and it shows.
>>
>>52206593
2. No
3. No
>>
>>52206593
Flag
Yes
No
>>
I don't think I'm ugly but I'm not that attractive. Sometimes I see myself in the mirror though with my hair just right and think to myself why do I not have a gf?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.