[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Germans were just going to kill all of the Jews anyway, why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (507 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
507 KB, 2000x1333
If Germans were just going to kill all of the Jews anyway, why bother with the camps? I read about a massacre where priests asked the army not to kill a bunch of captured Jewish kids and the general in charge did it anyway.
>>
they had different ideas until the end
>>
If it's not orderly and efficient then it would have triggered the German's autism.
>>
>>52201844
>1844
>18 44
>14 88
kek
>>
>>52201844
they are an industrial nation and tought an industrial solution
>>
>>52201844

It's surprisingly hard to kill that many without the prisoners rioting or soldiers getting too stressed out.
>>
>>52201844
they need slave manpower for the war effort, so they drained what the jews had until they could finally be finished off, that is why those that were killed first were woman, children and old men
>>
>>52201844
I heard Germans weren't intentionally gassing or burning Jews. In reality Germans were just making Jews work in concentration camps and after they die they were burning the bodies to ashes. And the numbers werent as high as 5 million but only a half million because 5 million jews werent even living in Germany at that time.
>>
Also, I heard that they kept some germans in there too. To combat unemployment, the gov forced people to work on public works, like building the army resources, and working on roads and tunnels, those who refused were sent to camps to be forced to work.
I think originally it was going to be just a work camp, and later on they changed it.

OR.....

well you know.
>>
>>52202105
you heard wrong
>>
>>52202244
kek, nice proxy.
>>
File: 1446411559375.jpg (16 KB, 380x375) Image search: [Google]
1446411559375.jpg
16 KB, 380x375
>>52202105
>>
>>52201844
To test biological and chemical weapons, medicine, other science shit
>>
The Germans tried just killing all the Jews in situ with small arms, but the local population tended to notice, and the people who did it got burnt out really quickly. They were called Einsatzgruppen.

Also, the camps predated the Holocaust by a while. The ghettos had existed since Kristalnacht, so fencing them off and cutting back the food supply until people started dying was really easy.
>>
>>52201844
because of all the experiements they were doing. of course you heard of the Angel of Death? He did some fucked up shit. I'm sure they experimented with them socially as well.
>>
>>52202028
This

The SS had to be the ones doing the killing bc it would of destroyed morale among regular troops.
>>
>>52202105
>A turk denying genocides
I guess you count this as just "happy little accidents" too?
>>
>>52202522
>>52202028
Is this a meme or something?
I can seriously imagine myself committing a genocide on my own and not feeling a thing.
You feel something if you feel remorse, which means you empathized, you don't need to empathize with your victim, in fact, you probably already don't since you are killing them.
I don't get it why there would be something inherent about killing that would make you panic or whatever. We are animals, we evolved to kill.
Morality is not only and invention, but a choice. Why do you think muggers are so trigger happy?
>>
>>52202817
I didnt say Germans didnt do anything as a racist dictator it is expected from Adolf Hitler to order to treat others badly but as far as I know Polish people suffered even more than Jews and I dont see anybody talking about it.
>>
>>52202994
This is why Brazil is a shithole.
>>
>>52203114
I'm not saying you should kill. I deeply respect the law, I'm just saying it's retarded that people say you get shocked from killing someone. I see it in the movies, and it looks really fake.
>>
They never planned to kill all the Jews. Hitler first rounded them up by forcing Jews to live in special areas just for Jews, which became ghettos. They planned to deport them, but not a single country wanted to take them.

Then Hitler met the Grand Mufti of Palestine, who told him that if he simply deported the Jews, they would eventually go on to fuck up some other part of the world, probably his own country (and kek look what happened).

So then Hitler decided to buy some remote piece of land to give them as their own country. They bought Madagascar from the UK and planned to use the British merchant fleet to transport them there. Then the war started, and the UK "recaptured" Madagascar, forcing Germany to abandon the Madagascar plan.

Since no country would accept Jews as refugees they just put them in work camps and decided to figure out what to do with them when the war was over. Most Jews ended up dying in work camps because the Allies cut off German supply lines.
>>
File: tää.png (5 KB, 180x91) Image search: [Google]
tää.png
5 KB, 180x91
>>52203402
This.
>>
>>52203402
>>52203575
Also, let me add that Hitler also started deporting Jews to Palestine with their assets intact until the war started and then they were put in concentration camps.

Look up Haavara Agreement for more info.
>>
>>52203191
>kids,womens,old people and unarmed men begging for their life not to kill them
>they speak perfect german saying things like "pls no"
>repeat that ×1000 everyday
you'll be lying thinking it wouldnt effect people in the SS
>>
>>52203402
>>52203626
Wow, Hitler really was a good guy all along!
When his sensible plan to deport millions of people to Madagascar failed, he was forced by circumstances out of his control to kill the Jews, disabled and gays.
>>
>>52202994
>>
>>52204217
I think it's less about Hitler being a good guy and more about the entirety of the German population wasn't so insane and bloodthirsty that they all decided to follow a guy running on the "torture and murder everyone who's different than us" platform.
>>
>>52204046
That doesn't mean anything when you have people that want to carry out those killings. The only thing that affected them was the bullets to their heads the Russians shot at them.
>>
>>52204046
I don't think anyone begs for their life when they are being executed. If they hated them so much, you'd think they'd be happy about it.

>>52204217
Here's some food for thought: If you are willing to believe one man executed 6 million people through an elaborate set up while convincing a nation that nothing was happening, why wouldn't you be willing to believe that a group of people are lying about an event all while they amass enough power to do that same thing?
>>
>>52204298
Everyone who's not a retard knows that. Its just that anyone who says that Hitler was anything but crazy in his dealings with Jews is an idiot.

>>52204405
You are an idiot. I'm willing to bet that most people had some idea of what was going on. Even if they didn't explicitly know the details, they knew about the Ghettos and the camps. They just didn't want to know. Also let's not forget the East Europeans running around Easern Europe shooting Jews. Also you are either baiting, faggot or both.
>>
>>52204619
>Everyone who's not a retard knows that. Its just that anyone who says that Hitler was anything but crazy in his dealings with Jews is an idiot.

And yet people don't know that. Germans are constantly berated with guilt about muh 6 bazillion when there is hardly a single German left that was even alive when the Holocaust happened. And this is used to justify flooding their country with hostile migrants who have no respect for Germans or German culture. See here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riQh4Qpvxm4

My point is that Hitler was not some evil cartoon villain, he had a plan, it went off the rails, he went off the rails, he lost. What Hitler did was no worse than what Truman did dropping those bombs on Japan, or Stalin starving the Ukrainians.
>>
>>52205356
I'd argue that Hitler was off the rails when he made the plan. This was a guy who said that the first world war was the greatest time of his life. Truman had a clear and sensible goal, Stalin less so but the point remains that Hitler was always nuts.
>>
>>52206027
>Stalin less so but the point remains
Yes, there's always a clear and sensible goal to genocide by starvation. Very sensible.
>>
>>52206134
Do you not understand the words you green texted you fedora monkey
>>
>>52202994
You have a social disorder. Surely you must realize that.
>>
>>52206027
>>52206346
Can't even be bothered to make any real argument, reference any fact or event.

Australia ruins yet another thread.
>>
File: 1449896312242.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1449896312242.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>>52206783
Is that Amerikek for "I can't prove he's wrong". Yes, say I'm wrong then give up, that'll show Australia.

>captcha thinks burgers are sandwiches
Fitting
>>
>>52205356
so this is how Europe dies
with country music...
>>
>>52201844
Slave labour
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.