[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
File: eu-referendum-british-eu-flags.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1126) Image search: [Google]
eu-referendum-british-eu-flags.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1126
Do you think Mr. Cameron will be able to renegotiate terms with the EU and a treaty change?

Opinion polls are pretty close. Do you think the UK will vote to stay?
>>
What possible impact is Brexit going to have on Britain and the EU?
>>
I hope we leave, we really don't need European support now, the EU has just been a charity case for the last few decades, with ridiculous trade restrictions alongside that.
>>
>>52200595
But then you'll end up like Norway - passing all EU regulations to national laws and countributing to the EU budget without any say on the matter

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-16594370

>Non-EU Norway 'almost as integrated in union as UK'

You would have to do this if you want unrestricted access to EU market
>>
>>52200851
This anon is absolutely right.

I think the UK will vote to say because it is the sensible decision, and in referendums Brits do tend to make sensible prudent choices
>>
>>52200450
>Do you think Mr. Cameron will be able to renegotiate terms with the EU and a treaty change?
No, the other countries have already said they will not give him what he wants.

>Do you think the UK will vote to stay?
if we do not get what we want we will leave according to the polling data. If we get what we want (such as a treaty change to get rid of free movement without a secured job) then we will vote to stay. At the moment we are far more likely to leave.

>>52200851
That is fine, if you want to trade you have to meet the standards of the market you are trading with. The issue is that the EU does not give us control of our borders.
>>
>>52200851
Except for the obvious points that we will be able to pick and choose what we implement and that we wont have to contribute as much to this absoloute failure
>>
>>52200851
can't norway negotiate trade deals with other countries though?
the big advantage for the UK if it left the EU would be trade deals with all the countries it has exceptional relations with but the EU is too bureaucratic to actually close a deal with
>>
>>52200450
he'll get shit on by the EU. serves him right
>>
>>52200851
That's because Norway is part of the EEA, something that no-one in Britain supports.
>>
>>52201225
Norway is also in Schengen so they have open borders with Europe even though they are not in the EU. We are not in Schengen.
>>
>>52201119
I followed this up, Norway, Switerland, Iceland and some non-country are part of the 'European Free Trade Association' which participate in the EU free market and also negotiate their own deals with other countries which is the best of both worlds, plus the UK was a founding member of this then left to get cucked by the EU
literally no advantage to the EU over this for a country like the UK
>>
File: UK_EU_referendum_polling.svg.png (88 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
UK_EU_referendum_polling.svg.png
88 KB, 800x560
>>52201041
>At the moment we are far more likely to leave.
pic

>the EU does not give us control of our borders
Switzerland, which isn't even in the EEA, tried to impose quotas by referendum, but that would be a breach of a treaty with the EU and freedom of movement.

You would have to cut all ties with the Continent and America wouldn't like isolated Britain. The Commonwealth is too far away and integrated with different economies

You can't have your cake and eat it too
>>
>>52201298
polls are not accurate before the public takes a real interest in the issue, at this stage this can be considered 50/50
>>
>>52201298
>pic

He said we are far more likely, which is true. Polls say that we are only more likely to stay in if cameron brings the reforms he promised, and he hasnt succeeded at getting any so far.
>>
>>52201342
>at this stage this can be considered 50/50
Yeah
>>
>>52201298
http://www.wort.lu/en/politics/uk-referendum-uk-poll-shows-shift-in-favour-of-brexit-565451bd0da165c55dc4e065

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12013016/Majority-of-British-public-favour-leaving-EU-poll-finds.html

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/half-britons-want-leave-eu-poll-234242052.html#WqkkNl6

Wew lad.

>Switzerland, which isn't even in the EEA, tried to impose quotas by referendum, but that would be a breach of a treaty with the EU and freedom of movement.
Switzerland is in Schengen. We are not. If we leave the EU we have no legal obligation to allow in migrants from Europe.

>You can't have your cake and eat it too
Well if we keep it up we will be a failed state in a decade because we cannot build enough houses, fund enough schools or find enough doctors to support the influx of people that are coming in. So it is either stop the flood of migrants or watch the slow collapse of the social democratic system. This is the reality that you idiotic continentals cannot understand.
>>
>>52201384
Those polls, which I posted here>>52201298
don't ask about renegotiation and they are 50/50, but more in favour of staying

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#Renegotiated_terms
>>
>>52201536
That is because you are an idiot who cannot take other factors into account. There has been polling done on this issue extensively, if Europe does not give us what we want then British people are likely to vote to leave the EU.
>>
>>52201298
Lumping all the polls together like that is inaccurate, ICM & YouGov who have the highest Remain scores don't weight their results by likelihood to vote. Survation does and nearly always has a lead for Leave.
>>
Commonwealth realms trade union here we come
>>
>>52201633
>There has been polling done on this issue extensively
Perhaps instead of calling me names you could link some of those extensive polls
>>
File: 023489657879.jpg (9 KB, 253x243) Image search: [Google]
023489657879.jpg
9 KB, 253x243
>>52201721
>tfw no anglosphere global union to shti all over the EU
>>
>>52201762
No, because I get sick of stupid continentals sticking their noses into this issue constantly, as if they have any right to lecture us about our country. Go fuck yourself.
>>
The EU will cooperate with Cameron, he'll campaign for "yes" and the UK will stay.
>>
>>52201811
Why are you getting so emotional?

Doesn't it flatter you that some people still show interest in this failed colonial power?

I care about waht's happening in the world
>>
>>52201960
Self interested Slavs piss me off. It is always either a German or a Slav complaining about the UK wanting to leave the EU. Germans because it is their empire, and Slavs because you are all greedy cunts who want to move here. The annoying part is that you all pretend this is not the reason.

>Doesn't it flatter you that some people still show interest in this failed colonial power?
No, fuck off and leave us alone.
>>
File: 019456723457.jpg (64 KB, 650x596) Image search: [Google]
019456723457.jpg
64 KB, 650x596
>>52201960
>poorvakia
>>
>>52200450
I very hope that they duck off. Fucking parasites.
>>
File: picard laugh.gif (967 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
picard laugh.gif
967 KB, 245x180
>>52202070
>1
>>
>>52202113
>UK
>Parasites

What? We contributed a net amount of 11 billion euros to the EU in 2014. Enjoy paying for all the Eastern European shitholes without us, faggot.
>>
>>52202047
Britain is successful because of trade and commerce

If you choose to isolate yourselves, you will suffer
>>
>>52202070
>country role-playing
>>
>>52202186
>He thinks the UK isn't too valuable of a trading partner to lose
And for that matter, why does leaving the EU mean the end of trade?
>>
>>52202186
>Leaving a political union means no trade.
Wew lad, I guess we don't trade with the USA, Japan, Arabs or China because they are not in the EU. Oh, wait... we do.
>>
>>52202182
>11 billion
>Not included tue 50% off UK gets
>not included the benefits the UK gets from this like cheap food , taking part in the EU logistic etc

Parasites. The UK doesn't deserve to be in the Union. You're too niggerish
>>
>>52202374
I don't consider being overrun with Syrians and Poles a benefit.
>>
>>52202374
You think the net contributions doesn't take into account the British rebate? How much of a drooling fucking retard are you? Go look it up. And the rest of what you wrote is debatable at best, and certainly wouldn't qualify us as parasites

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_of_the_European_Union
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 450x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 450x278
>>52202470
Yeah, all those Poles claiming benefits

Why are they, as a group, net benefactors to the UK budget, then?
>>
>>52202637
Benefits are not the problem.

They
1) Seclude themselves in ghettos.
2) Get involved in crime.
3) Refuse to speak English.
4) Are heavily involved in sex trafficking.
5) Work illegally.
6) Are extremely violent people.
7) Commit crime at a much higher rate than English people.
8) Destroy infrastructure and public services due to the strain they put on them due to their numbers.
9) Are extremely religious.

Money is not everything.
>>
File: 1274576732657.jpg (39 KB, 540x712) Image search: [Google]
1274576732657.jpg
39 KB, 540x712
>>52202711
>9) Are extremely religious.

fuck off
>>
>>52202769
Fuck off Ahmed. If you want religious fundamentalism then head back to the Middle East.
>>
>>52202806
you were talking about poles m8. they're catholics you utter spastic
>>
>>52202824
Catholic fundamentalists are not as bad as Muslim ones, they are still shit though and we don't need them around.
>>
>>52202865
yep that catholic fundamentalist scourge that plagues this country. all those people going to church on a sunday! this is england, we like our churches empty/full of 90 year olds!
>>
File: cameron.png (206 KB, 586x490) Image search: [Google]
cameron.png
206 KB, 586x490
>>52202824
>being a filthy papist

Get on with the times lad
>>
>>52202929
>Who were the IRA
Not to mention Catholics overwhelmingly vote Labour so they are a fifth column.

>this is england, we like our churches empty/full of 90 year olds!
Yes, it is fine that way. Religion only causes problems when it is taken seriously.
>>
>>52202973
>who were the IRA

A terrorist organisation whose main aim was the unification of Ireland. Literally nothing to do with the church. You started this talking about "Catholic fundamentalism" as a problem supposedly imported by Poles and now you're using the IRA as an example of this? You're an absolute fucking moron

>Catholics overwhelmingly vote Labour so they are a fifth column.

And presumably all the white British people who vote Labour are also a fifth column?
>>
>>52203117
>And presumably all the white British people who vote Labour are also a fifth column?
Yes, but we can't get rid of them. We can get rid of the Poles.
>>
>>52203148
Nice one ignoring my main point which showed how you don't have two brain cells to rub together
>>
>>52200450
I'm voting to stay because I want to live in an EU superstate.
>>
>>52203232
Your "point" did not address my point so I ignored it.
>>
File: 1447367416348.jpg (26 KB, 538x399) Image search: [Google]
1447367416348.jpg
26 KB, 538x399
>tfw made if just in time before the english close down the border of the entire UK

please lads,remember to vote yes, i dont want those dirty future immigrants stealing my job
>>
>>52203258
You responded to me laughing at the supposed danger of "catholic fundamentalism" by citing the IRA. This is a republican organisation with very little link to the Catholic Chutch itself on an ideological level. No one could describe them as "Catholic fundamentalists" Once again, you're obviously so fucking stupid it's untrue.
>>
>>52203338
You are obviously a catholic yourself. You are part of the fifth column, so your opinion is obviously biased on this issue.
>>
>>52203249
Good plan, Inshallah brother.
>>
>>52203376
Oh look he can't even reply properly.

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>52203424
I replied properly. I am contending that you are a lying catholic who is shilling for his religion, like the fifth column that you are.
>>
>>52203447
>pointing out facts is shilling

Yep, the IRA were Catholic fundamentalists. You know, they'd blow you up if you didn't believe the communion was literally Jesus' flesh. That whole Irish independence stuff was just a little side issue
>>
>>52203499
It was both. The same way that ISIS is not only killing for religious issues, it kills other Sunni Muslims for other reasons. Anyway, you are obviously a Catholic who refuses to see the links between Catholicism and terrorism and the fifth column.
>>
>>52203564
So then, cite a single example of the IRA killing someone for purely religious reasons. Don't even bother responding to this post if you can't do this because I'm tired of talking to the special needs child.
>>
>>52203662
http://www.romancatholicism.co.uk/priestswreckedireland.html

The church and priests encouraged the terrorism. They offered them forgiveness and they worked with them and hid them.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/01/irish-priest-favours-ira-muscle-over-power-of-prayer-to-intimidate-nephew

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2010/0824/Did-a-Catholic-priest-assist-an-IRA-murder-in-Northern-Ireland
>>
>>52203776
Catholic priests were involved in the IRA yes, but once again this is an issue of territory and independence not religion. None of the doctrine espoused by the Church embraced violence. And I asked for examples of religiously motivated killings and predictably you found nothing.
>>
>>52203879
>None of the doctrine espoused by the Church embraced violence
Nice lie.
>>
>>52203906
Yes, the Catholic Church sent out weekly letters to all churches worldwide telling them to kill British people and encouraging the IRA. I'm going to stop replying to you know you cretin
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.