[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is America so gay friendly? Thanks America, now gay men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Why is America so gay friendly?

Thanks America, now gay men can have safe sex again! Good bye HIV/AIDS
>>
>Says the Nation with annual tranny parades

Gay>>>>>>Trans
>>
>>52197700
>>52197700
Hah, just wait. There will be a massive abuse and grey market, and basically it can be compared to anitbiotics: it must be taken for 30 days after "exposure" to unsafe sex. Drug resistance by the virus will develop soon due to abuse, mark my words.

Also, both molecules are pretty simple, and the cost of production is low. As it is patented: there's a buck to be made. The Chinese are probably mass producing black market versions already.
>>
>>52197787
this tbaqvhf
>>
america makes fun of thailand stereotype when it actually should be applied to the muricans
>>
Tenofovir, the main active compound, is a deoxygenated caffeine analog. This stuff can be synthesized in kilo quantities for next to nothing.

What I find strange is that the substance was developed in 1984 in Prague and patented as a general antiviral, with mention of Hepatitis B. One year later the Czech researcher, in collaboration with a Belgian (Flemish) researcher, already discovered its activity against HIV.

This was 1985, 2 years after the discovery of HIV! Why did it take so long to develop it into a medicine? I had to sit through that Philadelphia movie in school ffs, it only was approved for the market in 2001. Meanwhile lots of fags died, billions went into AIDS research in order to find a cure or something (prevention drug would be as nice) and people only could taake expensive cocktails.
>>
>>52199087
>could taake expensive cocktails

Apparently the cocktails used as "cure" are the same two compounds, + another antiviral efavirenz. The last one mimics certain neurotransmitters in structure and is active on the central nervous system (like hallucinogens, MDMA and antidepressants, in a similar fashion).

All 3 compounds are relatively easy to make, and the company that has the patent must make a shitload of money from them.

I'm pretty sure new, highly drug-resistant strains of HIV are the near future; as promiscuous fags will be fags, now they'll think taking meds is enough to happily bareback total strangers and nobody will dare to speak up because they really are brave soldiers of progressiveness who have history on their side.
>>
>>52197700
We make money off AIDS. It's a gay tax, basically.
>>
>>52197700
Should be called Trudeauda desu.
>>
>implying the CIA didn't invent AIDs in the first place
>>
File: ultra_hd_blu-ray_logo.png (64 KB, 650x219) Image search: [Google]
ultra_hd_blu-ray_logo.png
64 KB, 650x219
>>52198391

That's not how Truvada works. It's nothing like an antibiotic.

t. Truvadawhore
>>
File: 1448323505998.jpg (79 KB, 990x811) Image search: [Google]
1448323505998.jpg
79 KB, 990x811
>>52203888
checked
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.