[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you guys want any of those islands up there in Nunavut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: canada-map.jpg (56 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
canada-map.jpg
56 KB, 600x508
Any of you guys want any of those islands up there in Nunavut? We can't find a use for them. Iceland? Denmark maybe?
>>
give it to me
>>
>>52196328
Sure, you can have one. Plenty to go around.

How about that mid-sized one to the southeast of the mainland?
>>
Noooo

The NWP might have oil!
>>
>>52196328
Only if you change your national anthem to a parody of "O, Canada," called "Oy, Vey."
>>
>>52196486
good one
>>
>>52196526
Thanks.
>>
we discovered some of them in the east coast. but they were too cold for our warm hearts, we abandoned them at the time, and I refuse them now once again, in the name of my people
>>
>>52196723
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>you're minding your own business in the tundra one day when you see pic related coming towards you
How do you react?
>>
We'll give one to Denmark In exchange for exclusive rights to Hans Island.
>>
>>52196866
fucking abos
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.