[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If these moroccans emmigrated to USA would they be african-americans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: fez_berber2002.jpg (33 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
fez_berber2002.jpg
33 KB, 500x321
also, post your all race categorization questions here
>>
Americans think all Africans are black
>>
>>52194888
They used to be classified as white, I believe the census was changed recently giving them a North Africa/middle eastern option.
>>
Depends.
Boers and white Mozambiqueans have a diaspora here. They'll call themselves African-Americans whenever possible but will pick white if just asked "white or black"
Maghrebis do the same here. They're categorized as white however but some choose African-American when possible.
Next census will add a Middle Eastern option, because political correctness was demanded by a minority of Arabs here.

>>52195239
fuck off dad
>>
File: 1450122475842.jpg (29 KB, 480x431) Image search: [Google]
1450122475842.jpg
29 KB, 480x431
>>52195424
>fuck off dad
>role playing countries
>>
>>52195424
>Next census will add a Middle Eastern option, because political correctness was demanded by a minority of Arabs here.

lel, that's kind of funny, because Arabs originally lobbied to be included in the white category when the first wave of them immigrated to the US (they were usually rich and often Christian), so that they wouldn't have any laws against them (like there were with Asians and blacks).
>>
>>52194888
They would be mexicans.
>>
>>52195549

If he was roleplaying a country, he would call the UK his mom since "Mother England".

Chances are its just his real life dad and you just look like an asshole.
>>
>>52195602
If you looked at all the people campaigning for a Middle Eastern option, they're all Muslims who've arrived here within the last 20 years.
Muslims are only 30% of our Arab population here too, yet they complain that they "don't get treated as white" and what the entire ethnic group to be counted as separate. But again, only the Muslims are complaining about this. I can only imagine why the Muslims aren't treated normally.

Meanwhile Arab Christians work hard and only face baggage from Muslim refugee freeloaders and terrorists. There's no problem with them and they integrate on a whim.

Consider this living proof Muslims are selfish cancer that think the world is out to get them.
>>
File: 1446063092786.jpg (20 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
1446063092786.jpg
20 KB, 392x243
>Moroccans
>one of them is clearly wearing a cross

Am I being rused?
>>
>>52195977
they are moroccan-portuguese, they were born here, and have portuguese culture, with moroccan genes.
>>
>>52196134
>moroccan genes

So a regular Portuguese person then.
>>
No
They're no where near dark enough. Not even people from Maine would make think that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.