[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Concern.gif (106 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Concern.gif
106 KB, 512x512
So, you are president of a your respective country. Another country accidentally nukes one of your cities and contacts you telling you that it was a mistake.
What do?
>>
have them send the people responsible to administer international justice and make them pay for the damages
>>
>>52194484
Which city did they nuke?

This is important.
>>
I resign before it ever happens
>>
If it was Toronto that was nuked, I would thank them and invite their head of state over for a beer
>>
>>52194484
Well obviously starting World War III over it is a bad idea for everyone.

Just have them pay reparations and put the morons who caused it on trial, Nuremberg style
>>
Ban tomatoes.
>>
I would understand the situation and clear all the misunderstandings , coz war us not the answer
>>
Have a private conversation with the leader of the other country, demanding that:
1. they pay the economic cost of the fallout
2. they pay for recovery
3. they announce to the world that it was a grave mistake
4. they hand over every single remaining nuke to the UN for safe disposal

If any of these conditions is not met, their most populous city will be ashes within 5 minutes.
>>
nuke them to hell
>>
What can I do? We don't have nuclear weapons.

I just forget it **for a while**
>>
>>52194484
Depending on the city, but the country has probably been improved
>>
>>52194719
The largest city.
>>
>>52194719
>>52195173
What if it was a moderately big city? Not necessarily the capital or the largest.

Ex: Seattle, Miami, San francisco.
>>
>>52197888
I could live without those cities.

Nuke Moscow as payback and call it a day.
>>
>>52194484
Retaliatory strike on every one of their cities.
>>
Someone tell me which US city was nuked
>>
>>52194795
this desu, at least then we wouldn't have to listen to people on the CBC whining about the weather
>>
>>52194484
Nuke them back I don't give a fuck FUCK THE WORLD
>>
>>52197888
Nuking a city as prominent as one of those?
It would mean a retaliatory strike. They better be prepared to lose one of their large cities.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.