[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst american president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
Picrel is the most evil and the dumbest president not only in american history but also in humankind history.
He singlehandedly canceled all american space programmes, including martian programm. If he didnt we now would have species of martian bacterias and plan on how to terraform mars.
>>
At least he wasn't a crook.
>>
The fuck is this.jpg
>>
>>52193968
He was american put-in
>>
He didn't really cancel it, he made a new one and scrapped the old one

presidents do that all the time except he canceled the most successful one
>>
i remember a time when foreigners actually seemed educated, almost morseso then us, on america
now its devolved shitposting with no debate
>>
>>52194044
Obama canceled Bush' space program, remember it?
>>
Didn't one of them go mental and get impeached? I might be thinking about George III...
>>
File: FDR_in_1933.jpg (2 MB, 2488x2928) Image search: [Google]
FDR_in_1933.jpg
2 MB, 2488x2928
wrong picture
>>
>>52194562
Edgy
>>
>>52193928
Aside from literally being a crook he actually was a pretty decent President policy wise, maybe even above average.

Shame he was just such an irredeemably terrible human bean.
>>
>>52194522
Reagan got Alzheimer's, but it only started towards the end of his presidency.
>>
File: rLy1RoQ.jpg (51 KB, 1023x800) Image search: [Google]
rLy1RoQ.jpg
51 KB, 1023x800
>>52194522
We've had a few mental Presidents but that usually isn't grounds for impeachment in the US. It usually makes you a hero because we love crazy people.

Pic related, him and Teddy were totally sane individuals.
>>
File: trump.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>>52193928
>first mulatto in office
>Mongol chooses based Nixon
>>
>>52194522
Clinton got impeached by one branch of Congress.
>>
File: Nixon.jpg (43 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
Nixon.jpg
43 KB, 480x600
Richard Nixon was the greatest American President of the last 100 years on the sole basis of the butthurt he caused on leftists ever since he exposed several communist spies in the 40s.

He also knew the Jew.
>>
>>52194652
yeah, that shitty cunt was edgy as hell
>le fuck your free market and American dream
>>
>>52195093
Are you the pole who hates communism and loves Reagan?
>>
>>52194522
>>52194917
Actually it just now occured to me you may be mixing up Andrew Jackson and Andrew Johnson:

Andrew Jackson - completely batshit insane, legendary badass, beloved in his time and by everyone in American history except SJWs, on the 20 dollar bill.

Andrew Johnson - irrelevant drunk who no one liked who became President because John Wilkes Booth was a fag and shot based Lincoln before he could send the blacks back to Africa. Was im peachedbut mostly just because no one liked him, was acquitted by the Senate. Not crazy, just a douche.
>>
nixon was a real american. the last president we had who gave a shit about the american people.

lyndon johnson was infinitely worse. both personally and publicly but leftist historians use nixon as a foil to cover the catastrophic failings of the johnson administration.
>>
>>52195122
>Are you the pole who hates communism and loves Reagan?
That's literally like every Pole. And I don't mean on /int/, like irl.
>>
>>52195122
Find a Pole who likes communism.
>>
>>52195122
yes and no
I just hate it when leftist morons claim that Reagan fucked everything up, while his errors were nothing in comparison with what their idols did
>>
>>52195093
The free market had left so many people discontented with the system that if he didn't do something, there was a serious risk of le proletarian uprising.
>>
>>52195225
>>52195251
Wasn't outlawing communism like the very first thing Poland did when they became independent again?
>>
>>52195211
don't forget they all love brzezinski.

this country went to the dogs when we let europeans into the state department.
>>
>>52195383
But they are right about literally all those things.
>>
>>52195329
>crisis caused by FED and stupid Hoover's ideas
>better blame freedom of ownership, break windows to increase GDP and prolong the depression by years XDDD
>and of course we can't just remove those red cunts like based Pinochet, we gotta accept their idiotic and whiny ranting! Who cares about America!
>>
>>52195350
And that would make people sympathetic to a system that kept them under their boot for half a century why?
>>
>>52195503
>we shouldn't go against the free market because people should be free to do what they want
>except if they don't support a totally free market we should use force against them like Pinochet
You're going to end up with most people in jail with that logic, I can't think of a time when everybody supported a totally free market. Even when America had a "free" market, there was still tariffs and stuff to protect domestic industries.
>>
>>52195640
>when people go out to heavily limit others' right because they are lazy whiny cunts we should accept it because le freedums
you fucking what
>>
>>52195601
It wouldn't.

I'm not the fucking retard ITT who thought there was such a thing as a Pole who didn't hate communism. I was just curious because I heard that before and thought it was based.
>>
>>52195708
>lazy whiny cunts
Do you think the great depression happened because all those people just spontaneously decided to stop working?
>>
>>52195731
Oh okay. Sorry, I thought you were the same guy. As far as I know, they have banned communist symbols and made communism equal to nazism, but I'm not sure about banning political parties.
>>
>>52195843
no, it happened because Hoover had stupid ideas inspired by Keynes, thinking he will make the economy even stronger
and FED, do I really have to explain anything?
>>
>>52195907
Well yes, you do have to explain things if you're trying to argue a point based off of it.
>>
>>52195875
>As far as I know, they have banned communist symbols and made communism equal to nazism,
They're right of course.

Central Europe is the hero the EU needs, but not the one it deserves.
>>
File: 1430368394805.jpg (50 KB, 507x375) Image search: [Google]
1430368394805.jpg
50 KB, 507x375
>>52195980
>unironically defending fucking FED
this is exactly why America will never, ever be great again
>>
Majority of our people are left wing when it comes to economy. (they hate western SJWs though).
As of communism - even remnants of actual communist party hate communism. They ruled Bolan in the 90s. That was the last time we saw truly free market
>>
>>52196140
m8..I'm not the leftycuck you're arguing with ITT but please don't ever post that ridiculous chart again.
>>
>>52196140
>if I emphasize my hate for the fucking FED I'm excused from explaining my reasoning
Also a straw man, I never defended the fed. Will Poland ever not be butthurt?
>>
>>52196229
>leftycuck
What did I saw that was so leftist? Besides not being a borderline fascist who wants to deal with everyone who opposes the free market like Pinochet.
>>
>>52196155
>Majority of our people are left wing when it comes to economy. (they hate western SJWs though).
Not really, you're pro free trade and Eurozone for the most part. Granted that's probably because both benefit you heavily but it can hardly be said those are left wing institutions.

Or were you referring to left wing economics on a domestic level, like government paid healthcare/schooling/ pensions and the like? Because most first world nations have that.
>>
File: T_Roosevelt.jpg (185 KB, 700x879) Image search: [Google]
T_Roosevelt.jpg
185 KB, 700x879
>>52196229
>>52196256
Who wouldn't be butthurt about the Fed. Reserve, you blasphemous, un-American heathens. God bless Teddy. I bet you're one of those hyphenated Americans who like other cultures and shit

U S A

S

A
>>
>>52196401
>Or were you referring to left wing economics on a domestic level
Yes
>>
>>52196312
You kinda defended FDRs economic policies which, and the Pole is right about this, we're really pretty shit tier at the time.

His legacy of social programs ended up being bretty gud for a lot of people for a long time though, too bad our generation and our children will never benefit from them though.
>>
>>52193928

>not only in american history but also in humankind history.

can't be worse than dilma "wind stocker" rousseff
>>
>>52196483
I was taking issue with the stupid chart, not hatred of the Fed. They are masters at keeping inflation low enough to kill wage growth at every opportunity.
>>52196508
That's everyone though. Even we have all those things and we're considered batshit insane by the rest of the first world.
>>
>>52196525
I called him edgy because we've had much worse presidents, implementing social democracy when unions were mobilizing and gaining a lot of traction while asking for a lot more than just social democracy isn't the worst thing a president has ever done. Also I'm not the one who accused him of hating Reagan if that's why you think I'm a lefty. I'm center right, a totally free market has flaws but overall markets are good.
>>
>>52196753
Well yes we've obviously had far worse Presidents, and like I said FDR's social programs worked for a lot of people for a long time even if they do no longer.

Regardless he was doing a truly terrible job of managing the economy in the years prior to the build up to war. Though I suppose you have a point in that in placating the far left in order to avoid revolutionary social termoil was potentially a higher priority than actually fixing the economy.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.