[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/, you have 10 seconds to explain why it's almost 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: slaughterhouse-al-kabeer.jpg (81 KB, 720x446) Image search: [Google]
slaughterhouse-al-kabeer.jpg
81 KB, 720x446
/int/, you have 10 seconds to explain why it's almost 2016 and you still eat the rotting carcass of a poor tortured animal held in a cramped cage and pumped with hormones and antibiotics.
>>
The meat industry is a few steps beyond me

As long as I can say I am fine with eating no meat I free myself from the burden of proving that eating meat is necessary
>>
>>52193702
Because it tastes good.
>>
I have absolutely no issue with the slaughtering of animals to provide a food source for me.
>>
To piss off vegan fags like you.
>>
>>52193702
its tasty
>>
>>52193702
fag
>>
File: 1450140644469.gif (4 MB, 295x222) Image search: [Google]
1450140644469.gif
4 MB, 295x222
>>52193702
I eat it because it's what I'm used to eating

just the way she goes
>>
I don't eat halal meat
>>
>>52193702
Feels more foody than veggies and soy beans. Also shit's good.
>>
>>52193702
They are not pumped with hormones where I live. I'm a farmers son, and we don't do that. It's your chioce how much you are willing to spend. If you are cheap, so is your quality
>>
we had spaghetti with chickpea flour "meatballs" the other day and it was fine

feels bad that mycoprotein is still not readily available here
>>
>>52193702
Were i come from i eat the hole pig
Everything every last bit
So no eating meat doesnt bother me the slightest bit
>>
>>52194270
Wait until government will force to pump antiobiotics and protein
>>
>>52194307
>poortugal can't afford to waste anything

this is a surprise to nobody
>>
>>52193702
I eat your mumma out when she's still alive and she doesn't seem to dislike it
>>
>>52194394
t. chang ma zing dao
>>
>>52194341
Why would they do that? They are trying to prevent the use as good as possible. The only reason farmers use it is greed.
>>
>>52193702
COME ON
>>
>>52194394
its its a special dish we eat very rarely for tradition sake but ok il let dumb memes be dumb memes
>>
Meat is necessary for good health, and our bodies evolved expecting it in our diet.

The problem is human overpopulation putting a huge strain on the meat industry.
>>
>>52194551
Could be worse..
>>
My body needs meat to stay healthy. If lab grown meat was an option I'd take it, but sadly it's not.
>>
>>52194551
we have already changed a lot from hunter society to agricultural society
>>
>>52194482
日本すごいです!

>>52194524
thanks for being supportive
>>
I'm not a faggot
>>
>>52194551
>Meat is necessary for good health
Then how come the Japanese live so long? They have much less meat consumption than western countries.
>>
>>52194723
Sure thing man,barbosa all you want
>>
>>52194701
Wow Gabon really isn't a shithole compared to the rest of Africa
>>
>>52194860
Because they consume more omega-3's from fish, less trans fat, less polyunsaturated fats from refined seed oils, and less gluten and casein.

>>52194720
I wouldn't say "a lot". Some white people evolved the ability to digest lactose. That is about the only evolved biological change, aside from that we still have an omnivores digestive tract and we have large brains which need feeding with a variety of nutrients, many of which vegetarians and vegans have to supplement with pills.

>>52194701
Yeah.

Like most modern day diseases and problems, the root cause is us straying from our hunter-gather tribal past. Meat consumption is healthy and there would be no need for factory farming if we hadn't exploded to 7 billion people in the course of 200 years.
>>
>>52193702
Because...they're... made of...meat?
>>
>>52193702
> you have 10 seconds to explain why it's almost 2016
because there are only 15 days left for 2016
>>
>>52193702
Because I don't care about animals I haven't purchased as pets.
>>
>>52194720
People in agricultural societies still ate meat, and we didn't live in agricultural societies long enough to evolve to be completely vegan. I think a better argument would be that bunter gatherers depended on gathering while hunting was secondary, so we did evolve to live on mostly plants with a lot less meat than we currently eat as a supplement to that.
>>
>>52193702
Tastes good and I don't think an animal's life is more valuable than a plant's.
>>
File: PBF153-The_Golden_Ticket.jpg (130 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
PBF153-The_Golden_Ticket.jpg
130 KB, 900x300
I'm a vegetarian and by summer I'll be a physician

U mad?
>>
We can take genes from worms and put them in pigs to produce omega 3 fatty acids and all sorts of crazy things by genetically modifying them. Why haven't we identified the genes for sensing pain and deleted then from the genome of farm animals? Farm animals literally would not suffer then and all the
>muh cute wittle animals
vegans would shut up. I'm sure it would be expensive, but if farmers would be allowed to treat animals more inhumanely to save money, it would probably save them money in the long run.
>>
Because your words don't make it any less tasty.
>>
>>52193702
BECAUSE IT TASTES FUCKING GOOD
>>
>>52193702
That's a shit argument for veganism. A much better argument is that it takes a lot of plants to feed livestock until they are slaughtered, so eating a meal of meat uses a lot more resources than a vegan one, and to feed the whole planet in the future we'll probably have to eat less meat.
>>
>>52193702
Tastes so fucking good. And the hormones don't really have an effect on your body, mind you. They're mostly harmless when you eat the meat
>>
>>52198535
And danish meat isn't pumped full of it either
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.