[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw australians take poo to the loo shitposting too far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mfw.png (693 KB, 817x498) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
693 KB, 817x498
>yfw australians take poo to the loo shitposting too far as always

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/3567504/indian-restaurant-owner-bashed-in-front-of-family-video/
>>
>>52179808
>You took our jobs!
The poor fucker runs an Indian restaurant. He isn't taking any jobs that wouldn't already be going to Indians.
And its not like actual australians have jobs or anything. They spend all day waiting for things to load on their McInternet and shitposting on 4chan for three hours a night.
>>
>>52179808
This is an isolated incident that in no way reflects the average Australian. The vast majority of Australians condemn these actions and would never be violent.

#Illpostwithyou
>>
>>52179808
lol Australians are literally nigger tier
>>
>>52180466
Pekka speaks the truth. Australians are posters of peace and most Australians will never think of doing such a thing. The only solution to this is to allow more Australian posters into Indian restaurants. #NotAllAustralians
>>
>>52180466
>>52180552
Thank you friends, say it with me now!

#notallAustralians
>>
#YouAintNoStrayan
>>
the ancestors of the australians are criminals, so no surprise.
>>
"""""""""""""""""very""""""""""high"""""""""development"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>52180603
No Australian has ever been nor will ever be a racist.

#Freethebanter #EverydayRacism
>>
#GlassAllPoo
>>
enjoy paying him millions in lawsuit is all i have to say.
>>
>>52181427
Fuck off curry ni... I mean come to Australia friend, we need to show these racists who the true Australians are!
>>
>>52181427
... who do you think he's going to be suing? kek what

>>52179808
damn, that's pretty fucked 2bh

save that kinda shit for mudslimes
>>
>>52179808
Dirty gypsies
>>
File: images (7).jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>52181457
>>
File: 1441361175741.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441361175741.png
7 KB, 400x400
As much as I hate Indians, I just can't feel sorry for this poor guy. Dude was just doing his thing.
>>
>>52181683
the city/town, the authorities,the assailants when caught.
>>
>>52179808
He looks like a pretty honest guy to be honest, probably even owns a toilet
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.