[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Arab Spring.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: arab spring.jpg (158 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
arab spring.jpg
158 KB, 1024x640
> when Arabs found the courage to oust tyranny by autocratic rule and replace it with tyranny by the people

Why are these people such shit?
>>
>>52170749
They didn't want a tirannic laicist government. Most of them want hardcore sharia.
>>
>>52170860
That's my point.
>>
File: 1406366754079.png (109 KB, 492x371) Image search: [Google]
1406366754079.png
109 KB, 492x371
>>52170860
>Most of them want hardcore sharia.
if by most you mean Libya

then yes
>>
>Why are these people so shit

What the frig am I reading this correctly? Did you just call hundreds of millions of people "sh*t"? That's so indescribably rude!

Please apologize and retract your statement.
>>
>>52170749
>Why are these people such shit?
islam
>>
>>52170749

tribal culture that is not compatible with modern concepts like nationalism & citizenship

also islam
>>
>>52170749
arabs
>>
>>52170749
How many revolutions in history completely switched reality in an area from "terrible" to "fantastic"? These transitions are slow. From a minority dictating to a majority, you'll move to oppression of the majority. From oppression of the majority things will change again.
>>
>>52171675
I'd say you guys did a pretty good job of quickly taking a shit area and making it fantastic.
>>
>>52170749
Because their average IQ is 80 and they're muslims. Islam is a cancer.
>>
>>52170749
>Why are these people such shit?
You retards are the same
>sheepie thinks that his 2party system is a democracy
Also arabs didn't find any courage, only certain terrorists found money and support from western destabilizers.
>>
>>52171699
That's misleading though. Ashkenazim had hundreds of years of European education. Things didn't just happen in a day. It also wasn't quite a revolution but more of a settlement of land. A mantra didn't change.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.