[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.png (68 KB, 1200x599) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.png
68 KB, 1200x599
What do they mean by this?
>>
A
>>
>33 petals
>putting religious symbols on your new flag in 2016
Shit nigga what are you doing?
>>
>>52170698

In all seriousness that flag is fucking awful
>>
>>52170698
Blacked.jpg
>>
FUCKING
>>
FERN
>>
>>52170866
How about you just shut the fuck up? The fern is a national symbol, unlike a fucking maple leaf. In New Zealand we pride ourselves on good race relations between Pakeha (New Zealand European) and the native Maori people. Paramount to maintaining good relations is choosing national symbols that reflect the evolving racial make up of our wonderful country. Currently, our flag does not represent the maori in anyway and, in fact, symbolized their systematic genocide by using the Union Jack. Untold millions of innocent people have been murdered under the Union Jack in the name of "civilizing those darn natives". By selecting the fern we are choosing a symbol that represents all of us. The fern is a part of New Zealand, they cover this wonderful land of ours. Instead of picking a solely Pakeha, or solely Maori symbol, we are selecting a New Zealand symbol. Can you not see the beautiful nature of this act? I remember when I was in primary school whenever there was a big All Blacks game we'd watch it together, and guess what? We'd always have little black flags with a silver fern on them. We'd watch these modern day warriors represent New Zealand on the world stage and we'd show our support by waving flags of our beautiful Silver Fern. In contrast, whenever we see the Union Jack it invokes disgust in most New Zealanders. We all have some maori relative by 2015, and knowing what that flag means to them is truly vomit inducing. By adapting a new national symbol we hope to embrace the future and hopefully lead the way for Australia to get rid of its racially insensitive flag too. Anyway, your shitty maple leaf is nothing like our fern.
>>
>>52170904
better than what they have now.
>>
>>52171136
>The fern is a national symbol, unlike a fucking maple leaf.
The maple leaf is a symbol of Canada.

>whenever we see the Union Jack it invokes disgust in most New Zealanders.
Cucked.
>>
>>52171136
33 petals = Christianity dude
>>
>>52171136
>>52171338
I'm fine with the fern, but why the need to incorporate a stupid religion onto it in 2016?
>>
>>52171137

it's really not, if they were going to change it they should have had the all black flag with the white fern on, this one is just a fucking eyesore
>>
So can a kiwi tell me what maori semen tastes like?
>>
>>52171396
>stupid religion
you are the kind of obnoxious atheist faggot, I am an atheist well but how the fuck does this concern you in any way what the nationals of another country put on their flag? If they are religious let them but their symbol on their flag, not your business to tell people how to live their lives.
>>
>>52171501
It really is, time to wave that Union Jack goodbye old timer.
>>
>>52171504
They can't, but they can tell you what horse semen tastes like

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/capital-life/5176745/Women-flock-to-take-horse-semen-shots
>>
>>52170698
Fuck off back to /v/
>>
>>52171566

>this one is just a fucking eyesore
>>
>>52171637
no
>>
>>52171763
Shut up mexico the flag is super ugly.
It's a fucking fern.
>>
>>52170698
I preferred this one personally
>>
>>52174216
I like it as well. Reminds me of the good ol times
>>
File: nz.jpg (42 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
nz.jpg
42 KB, 610x343
>>52174336
>>
>>52174437
TOP KEK
>>
>>52170698
>1:2 flag
pretty nice 2bh, I like it better than the more normal 2:3 in some ways
>>
why is the blue so weird
pick a better shade ffs
>>
>>52174437
R A R E
A
R
E

So that's what Nepal's flag looks like on /int/
>>
File: rarepepe.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
this bbc video tho

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35090641
>>
>>52177867
How new are you?
>>
>>52171136
>In contrast, whenever we see the Union Jack it invokes disgust in most New Zealanders.

The current flag will be outvoted overwhelmingly by this fern, then?
>>
major league ferning
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.