[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do European people also look all look the same for Asians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Chinese family or Olympic team.jpg (24 KB, 595x302) Image search: [Google]
Chinese family or Olympic team.jpg
24 KB, 595x302
Do European people also look all look the same for Asians?
>>
>>52164014
obvious shop
>>
no
t asian
>>
yes
t asian
>>
>>52164014
You have to find out witch one is the real one, you have one shot. You miss and your parents die.
>>
american?
>>
>>52164014
Yep.

I just got back from a year in China and was told this a few times and have been confused for other whites. After a while there, it started happening to me too. At a hostel once, I met four different white girls and couldn't remember which was which the next day. Awkward as fuck.
>>
>>52164101
by default germans are more racist than americans
far more
>>
File: 1441636238316.gif (871 KB, 200x224) Image search: [Google]
1441636238316.gif
871 KB, 200x224
Where are finns?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>52164122
name one racist thing germans have ever done
>>
Yes
t. Finnic
>>
File: Padaung.jpg (127 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Padaung.jpg
127 KB, 400x600
>>52164027
what the fuck are you saying?
>>
阿儿 ルッキ 샘
>>
>>52164014
Yes.
>>
File: i320.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
i320.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Sometime I get confuse when I'm watching American movie coz white actors look all same for me.
>>
>>52164014
As much as genetic tree goes far from yours, facial recognition on other race becomes harder. By the way Koreans have strangely identical genes, probably as a result of the massive incest. Tha guys on the pic look all the same to me either.
>>
>>52164014
I can usually gauge the region you're from but not the exact location.
>>
>>52165478
>They look the same to a Japanese
No way bro
>>
>>52165569
>By the way Koreans have strangely identical genes, probably as a result of the massive incest. Tha guys on the pic look all the same to me either.
Please tell me you're joking.
Please.
>>
>>52164014
Northern euros arr rook same to be honest.
>>
>>52165671
Korean incest theory is often favored by Netouyo scums, however I believe it gets right at some points of the fact. Culturally they cling to their own genes so much, basically never marry to other races.

This is the reason why and How Korean, extremely untalented and weak race, has not ceased to exist in continent, in my opinion.
>>
>>52165671
The pic is an obvious shop though.

But well, nothing looks like a Korean more than another Korean, especially when dressed as footballers, plus they're all 1,70m tall, are all brown, except the goalkeeper.
>>
>>52166022
Isn't the japanese who are inbred chinese/koreans because they isolated themselves in a tiny island?
>>
>>52166436
Partly true, however there were many small groups constantly came to Japan and settled in there. So that Japanese has more genetic diversity than you might think. We are mixed with Korean/Chinese with jomon tribes, also many of migrant groups that also includes Caucasians group.
>>
File: 220px-AinuManStilflied[1].jpg (22 KB, 220x266) Image search: [Google]
220px-AinuManStilflied[1].jpg
22 KB, 220x266
>>52166735
How prevalent are Okinawan and Ainu?
>>
>>52167054
They are kinda Irish in Britain island, oppressed by Anglos. The same structure that continental invaders push away natives. Ordinary Japanese are in the between, and authorities is close to continental blood I guess.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.