[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Eww, Anon, did you really just do that? >Why would anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450158479439.png (2 MB, 1786x1030) Image search: [Google]
1450158479439.png
2 MB, 1786x1030
>Eww, Anon, did you really just do that?
>Why would anyone do that in public?
>>
>implying I'm normie
>>
>when people watch me eat
>>
Fuck you, bitch. There's literally nothing wrong in wearing nazi uniform. You're just mad cause' you're Jewish. I mean, just look at your nose.
>>
now that i have broken a social norm what do i seem to you now
>>
yeah normies hahahaha I'm masturbating right in front of you and you aren't gonna do S H I T
ahahahahaha
>>
Blondie on the far right is somewhat impressed. I'll go talk to her.
>>
Implying they aren't craving my dick already

You see, I'm Quad-Racial, very mixed race blood

I have the mathematical and number solving mind of an Asian

I have the physical strength and speed of a Nigger

I have the courage, passionate intelligence of an Aryan man

And I have the blood, greed, back stabbing, money making mind of a filthy Anglo

I'm the perfect human
>>
File: Hallingkast.jpg (496 KB, 3138x1989) Image search: [Google]
Hallingkast.jpg
496 KB, 3138x1989
>>52161172
Yes, Norwegians have an inveterate urge of kicking off hats from sticks, and when we don't see a hat on a stick somewhere on a party, we kick them off the heads of hipsters.
>>
File: clDaMk2b.jpg (22 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
clDaMk2b.jpg
22 KB, 160x160
>>52161236

a ha ha ha haaaa

nice
>>
>>52161325
Far left seem more impressed.
>>
>>52161325
No you won't, you autist.
>>
Why is that nigger so excited?
What have I done to scare the females off, yet attract a nigger?
>>
>>52161445
"rape is a social construct"
>>
>red cups
Fuck off American shits lel
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.