[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /int/ think of Saudi Arabias Muslim collation to f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (539 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539 KB, 1200x849
What does /int/ think of Saudi Arabias Muslim collation to fight terrorism?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/saudi-arabia-forms-islamic-counterterrorism-coalition/
>>
literally taqiyya: the coalition
>>
I'll believe they're fighting terrorism when they fight their wahhabist proxies in Syria
>>
>>52159875
Will they commit suicide then?

Will the wipe themselves off the face of the planet?
>>
>>52159875
It's a coalition to keep their own terrorists out of saudi arabia only

At best, if they are being sincere, they just don't want the dog to come back and bite them in the ass
>>
>>52159875
>One giant sunni vs shia clusterfuck
I would love to see this happen but our faggot government would want to get involved and fuck up a perfect opportunity for mudslimes to extinguish themselves
>>
It's not an exercise in 'taqiyya' as you stupid anti-islam fucks like to point out.

What it actually is is an attempt to stop islamism through terrorism with other more PR friendly ways of spreading islam. Like, immigration, funding mosques, giving huge amounts of money to academia.

Saudi Arabia are definitely into barbaric islam, and into spreading islam and political islam, but it's not hard to see they have an interest in stopping terrorism and the killing of innocents for islam in the west. Even if some saudis agree with the jihadis, and this group certainly exists, there are undoubtedly people who want to spread islam more peaceably too.
>>
>>52161238
relax, Abdul. Accusing Sunnis of taqiyya is a meme here.
>>
File: clock towering above kabaa.png (697 KB, 452x659) Image search: [Google]
clock towering above kabaa.png
697 KB, 452x659
>>52159875
http://time.com/3584585/saudi-arabia-bulldozes-over-its-heritage/

>put toilets over the emissary of God's first and most beloved wife

Saudis should be beheaded
>>
It just took them 20 years to realize maybe they should start fighting their own
>>
>>52159875
I am trouble trusting them, since it were the Saudis who invented salafism in the first place
>>
TFW indonesian reject the offer.
>>
File: wahhabi vs commies.jpg (695 KB, 2048x963) Image search: [Google]
wahhabi vs commies.jpg
695 KB, 2048x963
Regrettable. Saudi Arabia was doing a good work helping fight Kurdish communists in Syria and Iraq, but now it seens they have been manipulated by Western Marxist intelligentsia into giving financial support to communism too.

It must be reminded that while Islamic terrorism is annoying, Communism is the true menace to the freedom of the world. Islamism can never prevails because it doesn't have moral authority of the intelligentsia behind it, which communism has. I'd even go further and say that communists promote Islamism as a way to present in the future the decision between communism and Islamism as the only choice, that way they can impose communism and say it's the only option.

That's why it was so important that countries like Saudi Arabia and Qatar financed the fight against communism in Syria and Iraq, it doesn't matter if they financed ISIS. Sometimes the only anti-communists around are crazy people, during the Cold War we also had death squads in Latin America, for example. They are crazy and brutal, but that doesn't matter, it's better to kill 10.000 for the purposes of destroying communism than to let it win and murder millions of people.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.