[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France Yes: Beyond Sweden Yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: doctor.jpg (138 KB, 707x774) Image search: [Google]
doctor.jpg
138 KB, 707x774
French doctor encourage blacks and Jews to rape nationalist White women and impregnate them with mixed race kids.
Source: Nouve L’obs

>These female FN sympathisers offer us real opportunities to defeat them.
>Because every right-wing woman appreciates military and machoculture and hates feminist ideas, let's beat her at her own game.
>Let's fuck her.

>Because they give us the recipe to race-mix their light-skinned race, use it against her.
>Let's sexually defeat these dumb right-wing females, for the sake of the survival of the smiling humanity.
>Because they're dumb and easy to deceive, like when prey comes to the hunter, it should be easy.
>Let's make curly-haired kids (note, not German!) Let's curlify this "us and them", and save France.

>Because they reject the advantages of family planning, every pregnancy will result in a little half-blood or mixed-race, a creation which she will eventually hold dear.

>Blacks, negroes, chinks, jews, leftists, gypsies, handicapped, masons, and also my homosexual friends in solidarity: Bring forth your hard cocks!
>Let our consciences rest nder the pillow and rush on the right-wing cunts who are offered (unfortunately sometimes pretty attractive!) Say hello to a great altruistic mating.
>Give multicoloured descendants to the sinking land of France.

>With one goal: to kill the right-wing poison in the egg.
>>
>>52158555
Why don't the French start publishing in English like normal fucking people? This shit is annoying.
>>
>>52158582
It's hard to learn English when your first language is a Semitic one.
>bull in china shop
>>
>>52158582
In some ways I can respect them for it but it does seem petty that they actively go out of their way not to learn it.
>>
File: Thierry Lecoquierre.jpg (24 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
Thierry Lecoquierre.jpg
24 KB, 360x359
Guy who wrote the article.
>>
>masons

Huh? Masons are billionaire WASPs
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>tfw reading this gave you an erection

How do I cure my blanda upp fetish f a m
>>
>>52158847
B-But m-muh KZ's!

He also seems to think that handicapped people are exclusively non-White.
>>
>>52158917
Ehm....maybe the piece is ironic or satirical?
>>
>>52158916
>ziv
Oy vey
>>
>being a professional kuckposter
>no longer doing it >for free
this man is living the dream
>>
>>52158973
He tried to write it in a semi-comedic fashion, but you can tell from the text that he's earnest about his views expressed here.
>>
>>52158582
So what ? You want us to speak english in our own fucking country ?
>>
>>52158582
Frontist female mammal does not appear less than other women, even if the affluent knows a reptilian brain more prominent than average. As any one each, it is subject to hormonal moods. With a feature that ethology confirm us before she wets especially crude man who belittles.
The FN sympathizer certainly offers us yards to get beat. As she appreciates the boot and the macho, loathes feminist ideas, play his game: let us make our yards ... Let us take the word therefore, consider it at all. Since it gives us the recipe for the crossbreed Navy blue, use it against his side. Master sexually small Frontists mindless, engrossons them without hesitation for the survival of a smiling humanity. Because they are stupid and fall easily cope with heavy arguments, woodcocks attracted to the trigger of the lattice hunter, things should be easier. Manufacture a curly descent (I was going curly, but I scared!) To the far-right party, the crepe bun "France to the French" terrorized by otherness.
Refusing the advances of family planning, every pregnancy will result in a little half-breed or a mongrel, artist tomorrow it will eventually pass.
Blacks, Negroes, gooks, Jews, leftists, Romans, gypsies, disabled, Freemasons and even my gay friends in solidarity: high tails! Let our consciences under the pillow, and hue on the rump offered (unfortunately sometimes pretty!) To a vast altruistic copulation. Provide a multicolored descendants to the country sinking.
With one goal: walnut poison in the egg. "
We just remind this doctor humor rather special treat that hate with hate is a vicious cycle, and that even if its platform was written in the 43th degree, will be many people who will be hard to tolerate this highly dubious exit.
>>
>>52161463

Sounds reasonable
>>
>>52161524
Ok, but first, speak French in Australia :>
>>
>>52161463

>our own country
>come on, anon. sure I was born in sudan, but france is mine now!
>>
Its just some literal c.uckold who got a nervous breakdown.
>>
>>52161623
t. Obongo, Kenya's panther
>>
>>52158555
restart the ovens poland and save europe again
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.