[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/world improvement general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 555 (2).png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
555 (2).png
1 MB, 1280x720
how would you improve the world?
>>
genocide
>>
Nuke all of Africa, South America, West and south Asia and East Europe. Also Mexico
>>
Marxist-Leninist communism à la Cuba.
>>
Stop climate change by eradicating the meat and dairy industries, which cause a large percentage of global warming and deforestation.

Convince the world to do the morally correct thing and go vegan.

Anyone who disagrees is anti moral realism, and should have payed attention during high school philosophy like I did
>>
genocide starting in australia
>>
All the brown people get converted into fuel.
>>
File: 0_1a.gif (261 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
0_1a.gif
261 KB, 678x960
>>52157950
Teach Esperanto as the international second language.
>>
>>52157997
/thread
>>
eliminate america
>>
do nothing
>>
ban Canadian posters
>>
People who's line of ancestors were not living in the region they live in more than 500 years ago cannot have children
>>
1. replace Nordics elves.
2. replace middle easteners with Orcs.
3. Nuke Africa
4. make lots of babies with my elf waifu
>>
>>52157950
Nuke Nuke all of Africa, North America, West and south Asia and East Europe. Also Mexico
>>
Force America to dissolve into 4 or 5 smaller more culturally homogeneous countries. Watch as they genocide each other now that they no longer have to pretend that they like each other
>>
>>52157950
By not trying to dictate what people should do and by not killing people in the name of "saving the planet". That's what people do wrong (when given this questiom), they think that the "right" is doing X, when in fact the only winning move is not playing.
>>
>>52158756
That would make people get along far better, not "genocide".

The south would be happy to be among other southerners, quebec would be happy to be independent etc.
>>
Make Russia world police
>>
>>52158074
This desu

English is boring af
>>
>>52157950
1. Nuke Africa
2. Nuke the Middle East
3. Nuke South America
4. Nuke the Balkans
5. Nuke India, Bangladesh and all the 'stans
6. Nuke China and all of the shitty Asian island nations
7. Nuke the US and Mexico
8. Nuke Russia and the shitty nations in Eastern Europe
9. Relax and have a drink. Maybe get some ass through threats of nuclear holocaust.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.