[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate your neighboring countries.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: neighbor.gif (17 KB, 672x586) Image search: [Google]
neighbor.gif
17 KB, 672x586
Canada-8/10: Pretty good guys but they elected Dude Weed Lmao and seem to be for more Islamic immigration. That and the fact that they are extremely smug and patronizing when comparing themselves to America.

Mexico-4/10: Their drug cartels are causing lots of problems here and their government is both corrupt and hilariously incompetent. Not to mention the fact they keep exporting their poor here to leech off our welfare. On the plus side, they provide a lot of goods and services to us along with great food, so it could be a lot worse. Has the potential to be an actually decent neighbor with fifty+ more years of development.
>>
Canada is actually a piece of shit neighbor. They've made zero advancements or contributions to humanity despite having a pretty big population, a huge country, and lots of resources. All they do is leech off the US for everything, economy, culture, military defense. No country in human history has ever done so little with so much. The only thing they have is oil, otherwise it would cost the world nothing if every Canadian ceased to exist.
>>
>>52157693

Maple syrup prices would skyrocket, making it a bitch to eat pancakes.
>>
>>52157623
Illegal immigrants don't have access to welfare.
>>
9/10, 7/10, 5/10

Guess which is which

>protip, Sweden is a 10
>>
>>52157623
>Their drug cartels are causing lots of problems here
like what? the cartel problems are almost entirely contained to mexico.

>Not to mention the fact they keep exporting their poor here to leech off our welfare.
The IRS makes it extremely easy, actually next to necessary, for illegals to pay taxes. In turn, they are not eligible to receive welfare benefits. Illegal immigrants contribute more to the system than they take from it, especially when you consider that they work at below market wages for documented workers.
>>
FUCK U ALL!!
>>
>Ireland
6/10. It's just the same as any other place in England but with different accents. Pretty boring tbqph.
>>
>US
6/10

>Guatemala
2/10

>Belize
3/10

Bonus
>Mexico
4/10
>>
>>52157623

There are lots of Canadians that do not support the refugee bullshit. We're just not as vocal, and we do not have the support of the national news.
>>
>>52157623
Mexico-5/10 they ship all their drugs and immigrants here, but the food kicks ass and they do the shit jobs that I don't want to

Canada-2/10 they're polite and all but they give us shit constantly in a passive-aggressive fashion and refused to go into Afghanistan with us, despite being under our security umbrella.
>>
Nicaragua 1/10 would nuke

Panamá 7/10 bro tier
>>
>>52158341

Are you guys in Afghanistan right now? We were there for almost a decade.
>>
>>52158341
>refused to go into Afghanistan with us

Nigga u retarded
>>
File: questionmark.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
questionmark.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
>>52158385
what's the difference between costa rica and nicaragua
?
>>
Spain 8.5/10 top tier country despite the memes, at least for a tourist

Andorra 6.5/10 not much to say it's mountains and more mountains and irrelevant as fuck but booze and pretty much everything is very cheap, nothing bad to say

Monaco 6.5/10 it's pretty gud as long as you have money, as it happens I don't. Otherwise an interesting place to visit once

Italy 9/10 god-tier place I don't have to list all their good things. I don't want to sound like the arrogant French meme but there are very few countries that rival with France in my mind, Italy is one

-Switzerland 7/10, people a bit arrogant imo but they have a lot if good things/place, but I won't rank higher because they are surrounded by bigger countries with even more attraction

-Germany 8/10 I actually know way less about Germany than I do about Spain and Italy but I like it outside of the whole 800 000 thing, German food is top btw

-Luxembourg ???/10 The only neighboring country I haven't been to so far, I could say 7/10 because it looks pretty on pictures but I won't rate a place I haven't visited

-Belgium 0/10 absolute disdain towards flat countries
But otherwise 7.5/10, god tier beer and copious food, it's comfy in a way and a lot if History took place there. Overall noice

Btw in my head France is 9.5/10 easy f.am
Also I could add Brazil but fuck that
>>
>>52158631
One is a shithole
The other is a shithole full of arrogant pricks
>>
>>52157767
You'd be surprised at how easily it is to get around sit in democrat ran states
>>
>>52158678
Costa Rica, of course, is the one full of pricks
>>
>>
>Norway
9/10

They're pretty much just like us except richer and less keked.

>Finland
8/10

Great neighbors except for the impossible to learn language and the hatred for Sweden in the rural parts.
Would still fight for, Finlands sak är vår.

>Denmark
7/10

Backstabbing pigs with little man syndrome.

Still brothers though and I would pick their side in any dispute that involved a non-Nordic country.
>>
>>52158880

Denmark is a better country than Sweden with much better history or people
>>
>>52158932
*and
>>
>>52158932
Objectively untrue.
>>
>>52158701
Not for illegals
>>
>>52159077

You wish.

While you got your American colony stolen by the Dutch, the Danes held onto the Virgin Islands until they sold it to us and still have Greenland.

>>52159084
Like I said you'd be surprised especially with how easy it is to steal social security numbers
>>
>>52159128
Who the fuck cares about colonies in the trash part of the world?
>>
>>52159250

Well Denmark had colonies in Africa too but that's not the point. You are literally inferior to them in every way
>>
>Norway
10/10, besides Sweden it's my favorite country, pretty much the same language too

>Finland
5/10 Depressing and cold, would not live in, however atleast it's not an absolute shithole, so 5/10

>Denmark
They don't feel as our neighbor more like another European country, maybe 6/10 because the country seems nice but every Dane i've met online has been rude as fuck
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.