[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I get free land and guns if I move to Alaska? It seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Do I get free land and guns if I move to Alaska?

It seems like a nice place to live in. Cold, lots of forests, animals, not too many humans and what I have heard it's pretty cheap place to live in.
>>
You get free money because of the pipeline,
>>
>>52156852
You get free monies.
>>
>>52156893
>>52156873
Do I get free land if I move to some place without any civilization and call it my own?
>>
It's great if you like having people never accept you because you aren't a "real Alaskan" and if you like having Eskimos drink away your tax dollars.
>>
>>52156978
I just want a free place to go full hermit.
>>
>>52156954
Maybe but most of the unclaimed/non state land is probably land you're likely to die on fairly quickly.

Land is dirt cheap anyway.
>>
>>52157022
If welfarebux is your thing, this isn't the country for you, generally speaking.
>>
File: 1450029806111-int.jpg (120 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1450029806111-int.jpg
120 KB, 650x650
>>52157033
>murricans
>don't even know how to go innawoods

How did you keks even survive the trip from the old world there?
>>
>>52157129
except Alaska where they pay you oil money to exist
>>
>>52156954
You can still homestead there but I'm not sure of the rules and surviving in the really remote places isn't easy.
>>
you get $200 if I remember corrctly

that's enough for an H&R pardner and 75 (cheap quality) shells
>>
>>52157183
Not enough to live on.
>>
>>52157141
Its more that you'll be so far from anything if something happens even if it just like an axe handle breaking or your food stores are broken into by a bear.
>>
>>52157157
moose are niggers, serves it right
>>
>>52157157
Moose was being a right cunt desu.
>>
>>52157322
Now it knows the price of freedom.
>>
Just live in northen Minnesota and build yourself a cabin or something.
>>
desu you get free monies

i guess you can have free land if you go out to the middle of nowhere, not like anyone will stop you from claiming random forest

guns aren't free desu but they are easy to get and people will let you borrow if you are cool

but rly just move to northern minnesota or maine so you aren't literally in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>52157157
>clap-clap
Wat. Mooses just fuck your head up with their huge hooves, you should shoot if you don't have a 100% chance to run away. They're more dangerous than wolves. Is he a city boi?
>>
>>52156852
>and what I have heard it's pretty cheap place to live in.
You heard wrong, the cheapest place is probably Anchorage and it's still very expensive here. I guess you could be one of those dry cabin people in Fairbanks or something.

I'd just go to the upper peninsula of Michigan with all the other Finns or something if I were you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.