[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-Europeans, what comes to mind when you hear the word "Europe"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
Non-Europeans, what comes to mind when you hear the word "Europe"? What sorts of architecture and landscapes? What country do you consider the most stereotypically European?

I get an image of a sort of fantastical mash-up of France, Italy and Germany. I picture a tanned, flamboyant homosexual in a speedo walking on a beach with the Eiffel Tower and Roman ruins in the background (Even though the Eiffel Tower isn't actually near a beach)

If I could name a country that's the most stereotypically European, a country that has all the stereotypical aspects of Europe but not having too many things that make it super unique and different from the rest of Europe, it would be Belgium.
>>
I always think of UK.
>>
>>52155427
I picture grand mosques and minarets, with people laying out prayer mats on the street in unison five times a day.
>>
>what comes to mind when you hear the word "Europe"?
civilizaton
>>
>>52155427
Plague monuments
>>
I think of Italy
>>
Gun free zones ya'll niggas need freedom.
>>
>>52155664
Stop namefagging
>>
When I hear the word Europa images of Merkel, euros and politicians come to my mind.

It's sad.
>>
This is Europe pretty much
>>
When I was a kid - grassy plains and little colorful buildings.

Now - faggots and keks.
>>
I think of the paris opera for some reason
>>
File: germanic_fairy_ta;es.png (515 KB, 738x649) Image search: [Google]
germanic_fairy_ta;es.png
515 KB, 738x649
>>52155706
>>
>>52155706
>>52155706
ireland? it's nothing but grass, the historic bus routes there stop to show 4 or 5 stones from paleolithic era because they have nothing better to show.
>>
>>52155706
sorry dude, eastern and southern europe is still europe

only northern europe is special
>>
>>52155719
so basically a huge tel aviv
>>
File: 1444313701317.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1444313701317.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>52155427
>it would be Belgium.
>>
>>52155706
>brittish isles
>europe
le meme XD
>>
>>52155427
Some beaches and forests with a lot of creepy weirdos. Each with their own personal language and they are all into super weird shit. Not only that but they look down on people for not being into their weird shit.
>>
I imagine a shitty peninsula that rule the world.
>>
>>52155847
So are they Asian or North American?
>>
France, green fields, rolling hills, cozy little towns, grand old cities, gothic cathedrals, ruined castles, crumbling fortifications buried in foliage, ubiquitous history and tradition

I know the reality is much less romantic these days, but I much prefer my sentimental vision.
>>
>>52155706
you think of yourself as only scandinavia

cute

i think of you as c ucks faggots and raped anuses
>>
File: 1449121268888.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449121268888.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>52156166
>>
File: fhdsajfhsd.png (23 KB, 508x513) Image search: [Google]
fhdsajfhsd.png
23 KB, 508x513
>Italy
Fuckin' gay
>France
Even faggyer
>German
Their men pee sitting down like faggots
>Nordic Countries
BBC lovers
>Eastern Europe
Who cares?
>UK
see attached

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.