[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: merks.png (221 KB, 572x417) Image search: [Google]
merks.png
221 KB, 572x417
What did she mean by this?
>>
JUST
>>
IMPORT
>>
BLACK
>>
COCK
>>
LEFT WING
>>
FOREVER
>>
I
>>
MUST
>>
TAKE
>>
>>52156196
HEROIN
>>
BIG
>>
doses
>>
DON'T
>>
Are you the same dude from kpg?
>>
>>52156255
You fucking idiot ruined it.
>>
I
>>
AM
>>
SUCKING
>>
I'd like to know the answer to this too.

It seems she changed her mind on the OP position.
>>
>>52156376
Merkels opinion is whichever way the wind is blowing
>>
File: yes.jpg (373 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
373 KB, 1280x960
>But this concept failed, and failed U T T E R L Y

Why do germans speak like cunts
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1136x640
>>52155413
Germany needs Jobs.
>>
>>52156579
/thread

Who gives a shit what she says, it's what she DOES that counts.

Same with Obama, constantly yammering on about peace and ending war in the Middle East, but if you examine his policies they're more or less a continuation of Bush's. Under his administration we've seen Terrorism rise to unprecedented levels, because guess what, if you repeatedly drone bomb civilians there's a good chance their families will be radicalised.

Most European powers are complicit in all of this too, and then they're stupid enough to fling open the borders to this terrorised population fleeing a war that was started by them in the first place. Of course there are going to be terrorists amongst the hordes of unchecked immigrants.

Merkel is literally in damage control mode, and simply trying to stabilise the political climate there because she can see the rise of the Far Right as a threat to her leadership. She wants to entice swinging voters away from the Reactionary parties so she can continue these same policies.
More than likely her decisions will lead to the destruction of the European Union.
>>
>>52156842
most terrorists want to kill us because of their jihad
>>
>What did she mean by this?

JUST IMPORT BLACK COCK. LEFT WING FOREVER. I MUST TAKE HEROIN. BIG doses. DON'T. I AM SUCKING.

t. /int/
>>
>>52155413
Not to buzzkill the thread, but she was criticizing the "cultural mosaic" model and not the "melting pot" model within multiculturalism.

She is criticizing the ethnic enclaves that form when people are allowed to separately carry on their ways of life separate and apart from other segments of society. She probably thinks it is a good idea to force interaction between these groups, economically, linguistically, culturally, and racially (blanda upp)

But different from America, I bet she doesn't want to encourage minorities to adopt to the existing national values, but to allow their values and cultural traits into the new definition of Germanhood.
>>
>>52157913
Well Germans are Nazis

Only whites can be nazi
>>
>>52156817
>one million apple computers startups in germany
>billions of billions of money
wow
>>
File: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (856 KB, 3741x3887) Image search: [Google]
global-genetic-distances-map.jpg
856 KB, 3741x3887
>>52157913
segregation is natural
applying a european melting pot thing is bogus
europeans are genetically and culturally close to each other already
>>
File: buddy christ.jpg (29 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
buddy christ.jpg
29 KB, 300x230
>This whole multicultural thing is failing.
>What we need is to push multiculturalism even harder and crush dissenting opinions.
You're welcome, OP.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.