[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Buddha the most Redpilled man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 6035_3818_1k.jpg (202 KB, 754x768) Image search: [Google]
6035_3818_1k.jpg
202 KB, 754x768
>>
redpilling is some truth what truth did the gautama buddha realize
>>
>>52155357
He realized that life is complete bullshit, and that true happiness is gained by not giving a shit about anything.
>>
>>52155238
>redpilled
in the sense of "there's no spooon" or what
why newfags repeat memes without knowing the meaning?
>>
>>52155357
He was the original existentialist. He was also much better at dealing with the realization than Nietszche and Kierkegaard
>>
File: dejesus.png (58 KB, 1256x194) Image search: [Google]
dejesus.png
58 KB, 1256x194
There's been only one true philosopher.
>>
>>52155404
that doesn't redpill enough because there is a path you are suppose to follow and live life

>>52155452
he created an ex-world world, and pushed existence into a greater enviroment

>>52155405
buddhaism makes all reality into a dreaming dream, the there is no spoon is the literal interpretation of the buddhist dogma
>>
>>52155556
What does that even mean. Buddha was a hardcore realist. Be embraced the fact that we all suffer and die. He realised that as long as he was attached to the world, suffering will come sooner or later.
>>
>>52155705
there is an eightfold path it is the method in which you free yourself from suffering

he knows that you are a being of the world, it is not possible to physically detach oneself from the world, you will receive these things that cause suffering but instead it will just pass through you
>>
>>52155238
Yes he was a cool indian guy who tried to save greeks/european from abrahamic religions but alas, he failed.
>>
>>52155508
>not founded around some form of ego
>some lying faggot who claims he is the fucking son of god, king of jews and a wizard
>>
maybe I'm reading this thread wrong. But do any of you think the Buddha was actually a nihilist?
>>
>>52157081
he taught and felt that it was the key to the human-ness of humanity, the ability to realize the way out
>>
File: 9115755633_a70abbbe53_o.jpg (3 MB, 3088x2048) Image search: [Google]
9115755633_a70abbbe53_o.jpg
3 MB, 3088x2048
Calgary or Toronto?
>>
>>52155705
>Be embraced the fact that we all suffer and die.
He wanted to free himself from any and all connections to this world as to avoid suffering.

>>52155839
>indian
triggered
>>
>>52159383
>>indian
>triggered
I'm sure Pakistanis feel the same when we say Taxila was in India.
>>
>>52159684
In my experience, they get much more mad when Indians and Indian books say that Mt. K2 is in India.

I don't really care about the Buddha thing though. Neither modern Nepal or modern India existed at the time so its pointless to argue.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.