[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multiculturalism is a sham, says Angela Merkel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: closed-sign.jpg (29 KB, 414x309) Image search: [Google]
closed-sign.jpg
29 KB, 414x309
>German Chancellor Angela Merkel's refugee policy has attracted praise from all over the world. Time magazine and the Financial Times newspaper recently named her Person of the Year, and delegates applauded her for so long at her party's convention on Monday that she had to stop them.

>The speech that followed, however, may have surprised supporters of her policies: "Multiculturalism leads to parallel societies and therefore remains a ‘life lie,’ ” or a sham, she said, before adding that Germany may be reaching its limits in terms of accepting more refugees. "The challenge is immense," she said. "We want and we will reduce the number of refugees noticeably."

>Although those remarks may seem uncharacteristic of Merkel, she probably would insist that she was not contradicting herself. In fact, she was only repeating a sentiment she first voiced several years ago when she said multiculturalism in Germany had "utterly failed."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/14/angela-merkel-multiculturalism-is-a-sham

Could this mean that the mass immigration of uncivilized people to Europe is soon over?
>>
It's already too late. The c.uckqueen has already laid in motion damage that cannot be undone
>>
Not really. She said the same thing a couple of years ago, echoing Big Dave. She genuinely believes that the 6 gorillion migrants can be fully assimilated.
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (74 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
74 KB, 501x585
You wish, goy. We're just getting started...
>>
>>52154768

Nah she's not going to be stopping anytime soon. Enjoy the ride thats to come. I'll be sitting here in cosy NZ laughing at you europeans. I find it really funny how much problems are going to happen.
>>
>>52154802
>>52154824
/thread
>>
File: northamericasmall.jpg (116 KB, 462x596) Image search: [Google]
northamericasmall.jpg
116 KB, 462x596
>>52154854
>you europeans
>>
She said that already in 2010
>>
>>52154924

yea?
>>
>>52155079
he's trying to pretend that Iceland can somehow escape the cukoldry by claiming to be North American.

The reality is that Iceland is leftist as fuck. Not only is it leftist as fuck, it's also SJW as fuck. I mean, leftism in itself isn't necessarily bad, but combined with SJW shit it's cancer. For example Iceland was the first cunt to have an LGBT prime minister. Also, Icelanders started begging for more refugees just because some author there told people they should accept more refugees lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Iceland is literally "Reddit: the country" (even more so than fucking Canada, incredibly).
>>
>>52154768
She has said that for over a decade, still keen on importing brown folk with no intent on integration though.
>>
>>52154768
>Could this mean that the mass immigration of uncivilized people to Europe is soon over?
Only when the ships packed with shitskins sail in the other direction.
>>
>>52155284

>that cherry picked video

But yeah what you said is right, another thing is people only learn when bad things happen to them in particular. Even then some retards keep going at it. They have lived a life with plenty so why no share it, feels good helping others with less, but how much can you do.
>>
>>52154854
>you europeans
OK xong bhak zhao
>>
>>52154768
>Boo Hoo my special snowflake retarded traditions are being neglected

Fucking old-worlders I fucking swear.
>>
>>52155640
as if there wouldn't be an outrage of bbqs would be forbidden in aus
>>
Deal with it, this is only the result of colonialism. I wouldn't mind if euros were all wiped out.
>>
>Europeans conquered practically the whole world in a period of history, now they can't even fight back against a few islamic intruders.

What happened?
>>
>>52155319
Integration would make things even worse tbqh.
>>
>merkel changing her opinions based on popular belief
boy what a surprise
>>
>>52155701
>bbqs would be forbidden
No one is going to ban a method of cooking you sperg. But if the Xhi's down the road prefer to cook indoors rather than out in the sun, I'm not going to go cry online about it.
>>
>>52155805
>What happened?
>>52155832
She has no proper opinions, she's a pathetic figurehead.
>>
>>52155865
that's literally Australian culture so excuse me for not coming up with anything else
>>
>>52155930
A better banter would've been vegemite getting taken off the shelves for being insensitive to black people. That'd rub people the wrong way.
>>
>>52154768
>politician says one thing and does another

colour me surprised
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.