[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for a white foreigner with no Jewish heritage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: idf.jpg (448 KB, 2000x1328) Image search: [Google]
idf.jpg
448 KB, 2000x1328
Is it possible for a white foreigner with no Jewish heritage to move to Israel and join the IDF?
>>
why would you do that you dumb fuck
>>
>>52146930
You want to kill innocent palestinian children ?
>>
>>52146989

I want to join the military and being in one that actively kills Muslims seems like a good choice

>>52146996

Yes
>>
>>52147047

Join your own military, or since that one's non-existent join Australia's military or maybe even Britain's. Those are all countries you have ties with.

Joining Israel's military is absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>52147192

Why?

If I join the British army chances are I won't be deployed any time soon aside from humanitarian aid and even if I was it'd be sitting somewhere doing fuck all
>>
>>52147242
look m8 just join ours it's pretty much the same shit if you want to fight for the kikes.
>>
>>52147242
You'll still be doing fuck all in Israel.

As you may or may not know - Israel is not currently at war with any nation. They have a couple of attacks here and there, but you won't have anything to do with that.
>>
>>52147310

Is it a long process for a foreigner to join the US army?

Also, US army I've always heard from other Euro forces is a complete joke
>>
>>52146930

nah we don't take non-jewish foreigners for the army sorry man.

I can hook you up with the JIDF though, you can shill on /pol/ for us.
>>
Shabbos goy alert
>>
File: pretty_fredo.png (742 KB, 1028x754) Image search: [Google]
pretty_fredo.png
742 KB, 1028x754
Just did some research for you. Apparently there is a "Mahal" program that allows non-jewish males no older than 24 to join for a year and a half. Some people say longer service can be requested. You also must learn hebrew, and there is a separate program for non-jews who want to convert.

If I were you, I would join the US Army now. We are about to have an election, and if you are ready to fight then there is a chance the next president will be willing to send you. Whatever you do, do it and fuck everyone else.
>>
>>52147987
>Just did some research for you. Apparently there is a "Mahal" program that allows non-jewish males no older than 24 to join for a year and a half. Some people say longer service can be requested. You also must learn hebrew, and there is a separate program for non-jews who want to convert.
>literally recruiting new jews
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.