[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucking cunt tBh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNzA3MjM3OTAx.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNzA3MjM3OTAx.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
fucking cunt tBh
>>
Martin Luther was the original shitposter.
>>
>>52143772
>>52143979
Butthurt roman kekholics
>>
>>52143772
Deus vult
>>
who?
>>
Post the Finnish girl in the football shirt, someone
>>
>>52144120
ya mum lmao
>>
What in the Lord's name did you just say about me, you little Philistine? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in seminary, and I have over 300 confirmed conversions. I am trained in the Protestant faith and I'm the top missionary in all of Christendom. You are nothing to me but another infidel. I will teach you the word of God with the largest gospel choir that has ever been seen, mark my words. You think you can get away with Popery? Think again, sinner. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pastors and missionaries across Europe and you're going to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior by grace and not works, so you better prepare for your baptism, sir. The baptism that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Catholicism. You're Protestant soon, sir. I can teach you anywhere, anytime, and I can preach in over seven hundred languages, and that is just off the top of my head. Not only am I extensively trained in reciting the Holy Bible from memory, but I have access to the entire literature of Martin Luther, John Hus, and other Reformers and I will use it to its full extent to bring you into the True Faith, you little papist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your heresy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have challenged the Grace of God. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you depraved sinner. I will teach True Christianity all over you and you will drown in it. You'll be a believer soon, kiddo.
>>
>>52144222
nice trips
>>
>>52143772
He had dark eyes after all.
>>
>Kiketholics: Hey if you gibs me ur shekels G-d will forgive your sins goyim!
>Luther: Uhh, no
>Kiketholics: HERETIC
>>
>>52144312

Martin luther died catholic.
>>
>>52144361
He called out the Church for being a corrupt, greedy, bureaucratic piece of shit.
>>
File: hulK0nW.png (526 KB, 830x500) Image search: [Google]
hulK0nW.png
526 KB, 830x500
>>
>>52143772
>engulfed Europe in a massive war just because he thought his abstract concept was better
>HRE became a decentralized blob after the war losing

Martin did everything wrong
>>
File: 1418056493881.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1418056493881.png
198 KB, 550x535
>>52143772
>Pedochristians mad
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.