[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Asia dominate the World?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Facebook-Asia-Pacific.jpg (277 KB, 852x558) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-Asia-Pacific.jpg
277 KB, 852x558
I'm referring to Asia Pacific, Arabs and Indos not included.

China is a growing giant. Also Southeast Asia is growing rapidly as China moves manufacturing down there.

Meanwhile Arabs will run out of oil and the Migration to Europe will only increase.

As a result of Islamization, Europe becomes Islamic and because like the Middle East.

Asia becomes the last hope for Humanity
>>
>Indos not included
Have you not heard what will be happening by 2030?
>>
lelno

anyone who's lived in china longer than a few seconds will know they're subhuman monkeys that will never get their shit together
>>
this is the australian century, thank you for placing your trust in us amerifriend
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 314x278
>>52142010
>No
Because leaf will become superpower by 2040.
>>
Lelno, having oil is the reason why Middle East is going to shit. Things will only get better when Saudi Arabia won't have the power to kek other sandniggers anymore.
>>
>>52142799
>Shia axis aka Iran-Iraq-Assad' Syria-Lebanon will rise
Feels good man. Fuck saudis. I hope there will be civil war there and shia regions that actually have all oil will become independent.
>>
Asian countries don't seem to like mass immigration, and while our standard of living goes down or stagnates because of it, having a bigger population will maintain our economic supremacy over most of Asia. And China's economy surpassing the USA's alone doesn't mean they'll surpass us as a world power quite yet, we still have the EU and plenty of other wealthy allies on our side. It will take a long time for China to and allies to have a bigger economy than the west, and it'll take a long time for them to build a network of allies that are reliable and powerful enough to oppose the west. It seems like China is banking on Africa, so unless they get some puppet governments that put raw economic growth first and are somewhat competent at doing it/otherwise copy China's government, I doubt China will be the dominant power for a long time.
>>
middle east IS asia you fucking idiot. and yes, China will dominate the 21st century, when India get to that level, both will dominate the world the world.
>>
File: 1437575719048.jpg (230 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
1437575719048.jpg
230 KB, 1000x662
what I'm wondering about is china's entertaiment industry

look at japan

look at us

just wonder what kind of entertainment might a one billion head nation produce

and why aren't we seeing any of it yet? the only good stuff comes from hong kong and taiwan
>>
>>52147855
I'm guessing they'll try to copy successful media companies and add their own twist to it. Maybe it'll become more original over time too.
>>
>>52142010
There are also many Islamic people in Asia.
The number of them are more than one of west of Middle East.
The muslims who are more and more people in Europe are fundamentalist, they are not true muslim.
The muslims of Wahhab and Westerners have nothing to do with us.
>>
>>52147855
There is a chinese adventure time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIgWgFjTG8A
>>
>>52142010
India and China will probably dominate the world.
if other asians are included not sure why indos aren't though, they're the biggest economy in south east asia. they're already defacto leader in ASEAN union
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.