[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your nationality 2. What is the meanest thing a person of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: 4e3.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
4e3.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
1. Your nationality
2. What is the meanest thing a person of another nationality has done to you?

>Flag
>When I was in Pattaya for my 21st an Australian tricked me into fupaying a post-op transsexual for sex
>>
Probably people calling me nigger/monkey on Taiwanese weaving boards.
>>
some pumped-up brit acted like a douchebag

swear to god my worst experience with a foreigner
>>
An Australian called me a y*%k and a s&%po

How do we deal with these bullies?
>>
>>52133218
Whatd he do?
>>
>>52133102
A paki stole my bike, then brought his entire family when I confronted him.
>>
When I was in Italy some black guy yelled at me for invading Iraq

I was 8 when we invaded
>>
>>52133249
I dont know. Literally every Australian I have met is an obnoxious cunt, including my father who is Australian. When my brother told him what happened he laughed and called me a faggot (In a joking way though).
>>
>>52133249
>s&%po
whats this?
also whya re you such a bitch that you can't say yank you yanky faggot
>>
>>52133320
>italy
>some black guy
why didn't you tell him to go back to his african shithole?
>>
>>52133388
Delet this
>>52133451
Probably didn't have the /int/ memes running through his veins yet.
>>
>>52133388
Hey y*#k mind the l*%f on your flag
>>
>>52133451
Seems kinda mean tho

Also he was probably just trying to escape from Western capitalism-caused poverty, or some US-backed dictator
>>
File: As-american-as-apple-pie.jpg (19 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
As-american-as-apple-pie.jpg
19 KB, 400x268
>>52133102
i've never talk with a person with another nationality
>>
File: 1448289604957.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448289604957.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
It's strange, I visited few countries, and there is nothing like it was. Maybe it's because I'm a bearded and two meters tall, idk.
>>
>>52133776

Speak with me, MУ FЯIИD
>>
>merica old busdriver genuinely asked if i live in the jungle with monkeys
>>
They fucked my ancestors.
>>
La IIIe République de Pologne
when i was in france on holidays a nignog sold me a toy that was meant to fly up and have lights and shit and it was broken

2 euros i'll never get back
>>
>>52133858
Well, do you?
>>
>>52133575
>canadian
>yank
Fuck YOU! RACIST SHITLORD!

canada is a multicultural utopia so to assume that I am english is extremely problematic and triggering

Check your white PRIVILEGE!

I can't beleive you can be this ignorant. It's 2015 for fuck sakes.
>>
>>52133899
Yes,also fed twice a day my anaconda
>>
>>52133683
>Also he was probably just trying to escape from Western capitalism-caused poverty, or some US-backed dictator
is that the hipster way of saying "fuk you cracker wherdawhytwiminzat"
>>
File: 1449274787803.png (381 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
1449274787803.png
381 KB, 400x573
>Flag
>I was in New-York for a school-trip 10 years ago and the teachers decided to let us go through Chinatown.
>That disgusting poo in loo shop was selling phones and stuff
>Decided to buy some cool phone that was not being sold in Canada back then but only in the States
>The poo in loo proceeded to laugh at me with his sons after I bought the phone since I paid way too much like 150$ for a shit that did not work at all
>They all laugh so much at me because they just made 150$ out of a kid.

As of today, I still fucking think of that story that will haunt me for the rest of my life and when you think about it this story is exactly what western countries are going through: the shitskins come here to fuck us and laugh at us while our stupid people think we're saving the world and whatever their Disney movie brainwashed them to think.

pic unrelated
>>
>in a three way discussion with a male American embassy representative and a female UN humanitarian aid administrator
>lamenting the deplorable death of countless Darfurians
>American out of fucking nowhere and with absolutely no appreciation of the gravity of the situation beings talking about the right to bear arms
>she tries to interject but he shoots her down and reaffirms the right to bear arms
>look at each her and smile as we both listen to his stories of how the right to bear arms is a fundamental human right in an area of genocide
Why are Americans so freaking obsessed with this?
>>
>>52134503
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>52134290
iktf

getting cheated and have them bragging about it/not even trying to hide the fact is the worst feel.
>>
File: saveme.jpg (11 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
saveme.jpg
11 KB, 367x202
Its always the fucking Australians mate

When I visited Japan in the summer a bunch of Australian English teachers started making fun of me for trying to get girls in a bar and started teaching Japanese women to say 'go away you creepy pommy'

Then they followed me when I went to get some Green Tea from one of the vending machines in the street and made me buy a bottle of the drink 'Pocari Sweat' and made me drink it while saying 'I love this Pomcari Sweat'

bullies of the world
>>
File: 1357087577301.jpg (43 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1357087577301.jpg
43 KB, 450x337
My British ex-fiance was a pompous twat, that got progressively shittier. Toxic and fake. Glad we didn't marry.

Enjoy your fat slag. Cunt.
>>
>>52135236
Care to share?
>>
A norweigan told me he would beat me up
told him: lel,k. And it was over.
Pretty terrifying.
>>
>>52133776
I'm really sorry for you
>>
>>52135398
On the surface he was kind and charming, educated and polite. We shared everything together and slowly he'd start talking poorly of certain people. One of which he introduced to me. Said person was nice, just misguided and lonely. Ex talked so much crap about this person, about how he'd never amount to anything, he was a charity case, was a pig etc but when it was the three if us they were best mates, etc etc.

Then it went from talking about that person to how their sister was a whore and basically nothing nice to say about anybody. Started snapping at me little by little. He'd put me down for my economic background and education level, etc.

I confided in the friend asking if he'd always been like that, turns out he had but friend just dealt with it because he was alone. Ex had slowly gotten more and more ballsy with being a dick to him to his face which I'd noticed he was doing to me.

I said we were both worth more than that so we decided to break it off with him. The friend worked through his depression, now has a qt gf and is pursuing his dream that the ex said was stupid. ex is with some haggard looking fat chick last I heard.

I'm still friends with the friend, I'm proud of his progress, did much better when he got rid of somebody so toxic.

Not very interesting I'm afraid. Just didn't want to dedicate my life to a dickhead.
>>
File: 1439749492795.jpg (94 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
1439749492795.jpg
94 KB, 600x615
Some korean girl said my name was ugly when I was in Japan

>mfw the only time someone was rude to me in Japan it was a korean
the memes are real
>>
>>52136280
wait are you a guy?
>>
>>52136280
u just wrote a lot of words and nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>52133102
An Australian one time replied to a post I made
>>
1. murder
2. banter me on 4chin
>>
When I'm tired I snore hard

When I was abroad and sleeping in a WG with a swiss guy I snored and the guy instead of telling me, he made fun of me with all his friends and in one party he got drunk and started calling me names, racist stuff and being aggresive to provoke me or idk
>>
File: 1446859881832.jpg (90 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
1446859881832.jpg
90 KB, 951x840
>>52136348
Probably right

I never tell anybody about it so I just kept writing
>>
>>52136348
don't be mean, it was an honest story
>>
>>52134615
You got that right, brother.
>>
>>52134503
Well if the poor fucks being genocided had guns to defend themselves maybe the story would be a little different.
>>
>>52136348

i read it desu senpai

it's a decent story
>>
a smelly negro from the wild tribes of the other side of the pond called me a provinciano
>>
some bulgrarian dude started to talk to me while i was eating at uni cafeteria
>>
an amrican got quite rude with me when we were playing poker.
>>
i got called a dirty jew by a german girl once

shit was cash

apparently coulda fucked her later too but was too drunk to pick up the signals
>>
File: 1396951747627.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1396951747627.png
87 KB, 285x285
>Meet some Kiwi girl online
>We chat for a few weeks, become pretty good internet buddies or whatever I guess
>One day she wants to see what I look like
>I send her a pic of myself
>She instantly blocks me

Straight up rude tBh. I'm not even bad looking. Bitch just had unrealistic expectations I guess
>>
One Russian-speaking jew in Miami rented out apartment that don't belong to him. I was lucky enough to find him in Hollywood, kick his ass and take my monies back. Then he called police and repoted assault and robbery. He was the most asshole person I've ever met.
>>
>>52137314

this is doubly hilarious because kiwis are hideous inbreds
>>
While I was in New York this Jewish looking guy bumped into me without apologizing.
>>
>>52137363
Fuggin sheep fuckers
>>
>>52133102
>Meet Chinese couple searching for a restaurant that specializes in Chinese cuisine
>they are stranded so offer them to drop to the place in my car as I am headed that way
>once we reach, ask me to join them for dinner, after much persuasion, I oblige
>don't even offer to pay the bill for the dinner, only hollow "thank you"s in feeble ching chong accent
>>
>>52138659
POO IN LOO
>>
>>52135110
How did they make you buy the drink?
>>
>>52137497

That's just how that shit hole is desu
>>
>>52138758
The same way your mom forces your dad to obey while she rides me in front of him
>>
back on my school days a cuban girl (who was my classmate for one semester) used to punch me for no reason
>>
Kurd

Some members of Grey Wolves punched me when I was 18, just because I supported BDP and told me "your ethnicity is mongrel, you will die like your terrorist brothers, better dead than kurd" I got psychiatric support for 4 months.
>>
>>52133192
does that hurt you?
>>
>>52140033
POO2LOO
>>
>>52133102
A guy from Finland once told me to "go back to Detroit nigger"
>>
>>52144004
well, did you go back?
>>
A Swede expected me to know Swedish because I'm from Finland, but I think that's about as rude as a foreigner has ever been to me on purpose.

People are usually pretty nice to me when I'm traveling, and being from Finland is nice too in that respect. People who actually know what Finland is usually have a nice image of it.
>>
A japanese twink broke my heart. I deserved it though.
>>
I don't like people calling me monkey here on 4chan desu. Some people when they don't have arguments for our debate they start calling me names and saying that I'm a third worlder. But that doesn't offend me, what offends me is when I try to be a nice guy with someone from a country that I admire and they call me a monkey.
>>
>>52134290
Curryniggers are subhumans though.
>>
>>52136280
are you a qt?
>>
File: seriouslee.jpg (9 KB, 227x250) Image search: [Google]
seriouslee.jpg
9 KB, 227x250
You think you've had it bad? What happened to me is much worse than anything that any of you've got.
>Flag
>Be years ago
>Chinese kid at school
>Friend and I tried to force him to give us his lunch money
>He wouldn't do it
>My friend held him up while I punched him several times
>We switched places and I held him up while my friend punched him several times
>Threw him on the ground
>We both kicked him a couple of times each
>Chinese kid was pretty fucked up by this point
>Take his wallet off him and go through it
>Doesn't even have any money in there
Fucking foreigners. Get out of my country.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.