[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /int/, I have a story to share. There's no question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 10615521.jpg (75 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
10615521.jpg
75 KB, 560x315
Dear /int/, I have a story to share. There's no question attached to it really, it's just something /int/ relevant that happened to me 2 years ago and has been bugging me to this date.

>be in Visby, Sweden
>hang out with a group of Italian dudes
>be pretty high on hash and booze but sober enough to understand what's happening and unfortunately form memories
>Italian dudes pick up a couple of Swedish speaking sandnigger bitches
>bitches suck up to the Italians and ignore you completely
>don't give a shit tbqh
>suddenly the bitches start praising Italian men for being "real men" and say that Swedish men are pussies
>Italians ask "what about Finnish men"
>bitches say that they're even worse because they're pussies and ugly
>be absolutely dumbfounded, Navy Seals copypasta starts playing in your head
>can't be bothered to try and start and argument
>just end up pretending to be too high to understand and after a while silently sneak away back to your boat

There you go, just had to get it off my chest. Sorry I failed you /int/.
>>
>nordkeks
>>
Good on ya, Pekka. You're one step closer to accepting the fact that you will always be a betamax.
>>
lol keked again
>>
>>52133338
I know. It's such a weird situation to be in though. I just wanted to have a chill time and had 0 interest in getting mad but after a comment like that you're obligated to because otherwise you'll prove them right?

Fuck that I say.
>>
>>52133720
nigga they were trying to get you in the conversation with some friendly banter
>>
>>52133890
>non-white people

I'll never understand.
>>
>>52133890
That doesn't really change the fact that it clearly backfired horribly.
>>
>>52133100
>not standing up for your ethnicity
Why even go outdoors.
>>
>>52134561
This
It was clearly your chance to prove yourself to be an alpha and to get your dick wet.
>>
>>52133100
sandniggers in visby? gotland probably has the least immigrants in the entire country
>>
>>52134561
I haven't since that night.

>>52134672
They weren't really my type.

>>52134753
Better believe it senpai. Perhaps it's saying something about your immigrant situation.

What's the appropriate response anyway? Flip your dick out, stuff it down their lying whore mouth and ask if it tastes like pussy?
>>
>>52135211
Holy shit, are you really autistic?
Just tell them to stfu and that you're finnish. I've done it many times and Norweigans dig it.
>>
>>52135276
We're on 4chan, just so you know. Obviously I'm emulating a neckbeard mentality as a customary conversational device and don't mean everything I say, you little shit. They were perfectly aware that I was Finnish, I had introduced myself. They had asked what a Finnish guy was doing alone in that bunch and I had told them what I was up to. They knew they were being utterly rude to me and clearly didn't give a shit.
>>
Forgot this board was so fast, my bad for making such an anti-clickb8 opening post. I was hoping to upset more people.
>>
>>52137420
Who were you trying to upset?
>>
>be living in mexifornia my whole life
>chilling with a couple mexifornians
>"do you guys want some burittos?"
>"yeah dude"
>the extent of my multicultural experiences
>>
>>52137855
Internet people.
>>
File: 1403248819892.jpg (3 KB, 111x125) Image search: [Google]
1403248819892.jpg
3 KB, 111x125
>out drinking in italy with my buddies
>italian girls suck it right up to us simply because of blonde hair and blue eyes
I think it goes both ways m8

>tfw pounded some 9/10 italian cunt that night
>>
File: 142123561221.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
142123561221.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>52140603
>italian girls suck it right up to us simply because of blonde hair and blue eyes
This never worked for me
>>
>>52141153
They were from Naples, so I dont know if they're sluttier or some shit.
>>
>>52141153
That's because you're a pussy like all Italian men. No wonder Italian chicks prefer Nordic alphas.
>>
>>52133100

TLDR:

>Girls say Finnish men are pussies
>"n-no we're n-not"
>validate their comments
>>
>>52133100
>hanging out with italian untermensch
that was your problem m8

>>52140603
>unironically banging italian girls
shake my head familia

>>52142217
(you)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.