[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree or disagree? Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (99 KB, 729x509) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 KB, 729x509
Do you agree or disagree? Discuss.
>>
This crisis has made me realise the true nature of the second amendment. It's not about fighting a "war" against government power. Its ordinary citizens always having the means to hold politicians accountable. If Germany had a second amendment right now she'd be dead, and politicians would learn from her mistake to avoid the same fate.
>>
But they dindu nuffin
Islam is a religion of Peace!
>>
>>52130675
whoa we don't shoot our politicians.
>>
Europe was ruined in the 60s, when they let "guest worker" stay forever and bring family over
>>
>>52130722
I know, but you could. If Obama came out and said "we're taking in 4,000,000 mulims a year" he'd be shot dead.
>>
>>52130722
This. That's the CIAs job
>>
File: image.png (717 KB, 577x1177) Image search: [Google]
image.png
717 KB, 577x1177
>>52130816
And they do a damn good job.
>>
>>52130722
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassinated_American_politicians
>>
>>52130514
This wave of immigration is not what killed frogs.
Failed integration politic did.
And the integration politic failed because there is too much immigrants to integrate at the same time, so they just lie with their own.

This immigration wave is what kill hundred of thousands, if not millions of Europeans in 30/40 or 50 years.
>>
>>52130722
>The Kennedy
You, maybe not but your mafias...
>>
>>52130514
VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR
>>
>>52130722

Why are you lying?
>>
>>52130772
This. Merkel is just piercing holes in an already sinking ship.
>>
>>52130887
that's just too much man.
>>
European small towns and cities were getting deserted because mostly old people live there, the housing market was crashing in these places, now they are filled with people, which in less than 2 years will turn into consumers and workers

Of course criminality and religious extremism will rise but between 90 and 80 percent of the refugees will be well behaved

I'm not a fan of islamism but Merkel is right and natives will have to adapt for the better of their countries

t. my city is 15% immigrants and 33% people not from my city
>>
>>52131410
"consumers" doesn't mean shit if they got the money they spent for free from the very same people they buy the wares from. Well to be exact, from the people they most likely buy the wares from, since they often also just send money to their home country
>>
>>52131510
It's also your tax money, this is also why the EU gives so much money to Poland, so that they consume your products

Economists know that there's a point where most needs are satisfied. that's why the upper class everywhere is so keked to distributing their money to generate more consumption
>>
>>52131410
>workers
Are you joking m8? 60-70% of people from these regions will never, EVER work. They'll work even less than the groups who came here during the 60s and 70s, of whom even today 15-25% are on benefits.

Not to mention these people do not integrate, they segregate themselves from society so they continue their barbaric way of life. It's much easier to assimilate into a new world society, as there's no real established culture or identity to assimilate into. It's very different in Europe. These people dominate crime statistics despite being a marginal part of the population, as well.
>>
>>52131735
>60-70%
make it 90%, not mentioning that they are like ~5 years behind when it comes to education
>>
>>52130905
>America has had two political assassinations this year

What in the shit.
>>
>>52130722
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_shooting
>>
>>52131410
Sometimes I wonder if you people view the economy as some nebulous process from the beyond that must be appeased at any cost, lest the world end or some shit. Population cannot grow infinitely. Shrinking is acceptable. It would not be the end of the fucking world.

>I'm not a fan of islamism but Merkel is right and natives will have to adapt for the better of their countries
Here I was thinking we set up countries to serve the people's interests, turns out it's the other way around.
>>
>>52131735
>60-70% of people from these regions will never, EVER work
Why would they want to if they get free money?
Many of them are probably living better off benefits, than they did in their old country.
> these people do not integrate, they segregate themselves from society so they continue their barbaric way of life
They want their own laws and rules and shit, that's scary stuff.
>>
>>52131911

Depending on the outcome of next year's election, you will probably be able to add either Trump or Bernie Sanders to that list.
>>
>>52131955
Do you understand what the word politician means?
>>
>>52131688
Are you retarded? People in Poland also work. so the money we invest there is actually returned in work and ressources.

If I hand money to a guy who as literally nothing and he just gives it back to buy a car then I just have 1 car less and worked for nothing
>>
File: Screenshot at 18-27-40.png (28 KB, 1172x868) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot at 18-27-40.png
28 KB, 1172x868
>>52131894
I based those numbers on government statistics.
>>
>>52132067
http://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/article147049947/Mehr-als-90-Prozent-der-Fluechtlinge-brauchen-Hartz-IV.html
>>
>>52131911
one stabbed by his son, one shot at a mass shooting
nothing political about that though
>>
>>52131735
Even with people in welfare around 10 and 20 percent it's profitable, keep in mind that they pay VAT on all of their transactions except sending money

With 8 out of 10 immigrants it's enough to supply jobs to the economy and cover the expenses of crime and welfare

I can agree that muslims and africans aren't the best immigrants (we are kek) but they make up for the low fertility rate of europe

I didn't invent the mass consumption jew machine, I just accept it
>>
>>52132305
It's not profitable. A prominent economist at the central bureau of statistics calculated that the refugees from former Yugoslavia had a negative economic impact over the time they spent here. He put the number at 36000EUR/person.

You're spewing shit out of your ass with no basis at all. Jobs that aren't filled by the native population are done by Southern and Eastern Europeans, not these new migrants who will never contribute anything.
>>
>>52132305
>in welfare around 10 and 20 percent
too bad its 50-90%

But it still has a desired effect: funneling money from the tax payer (middle class with hourly wage) to the people profiting from the sold products and higher rent from the rise in demand (upper class).
>>
>>52130514
All of our politicians have been killing all of us (white people) for damn near 3/4 of a century
>birth control
>It will not make babies a rarity, instead it will allow women to work and men to be secure in the marital bed
Babies a rarity, lowers sex drive in 70% of women
>women in the work place will not change the work place or make it different
HR dept. biggest problem, no more guy to guy joking, companies have tried shoving feminist shit down the throat of the public, hasn't worked.
Almost every movie out in december has been a colossal flop
>immingrants are good for a nation
higher crime, culture completely turned out, no assimilation
>affirmative action
>It will not be a ladder for the unqualified to climb
basically the blue shell for real life, makes those with the most skill the most prone to getting cut out of a lead spot
>white males still succeed anyway
let's reduce the impact of labels by labeling everyone and anyone with the most specific label possible!
>when "shame" is thought to be a problem (although shame is an internal feeling and can only be felt if you are ashamed of your actions)
let's make those who succeed feel bad
the Left in a nutshell
>>
>>52132509
There might have been different conditions and facts for that situation, could you provide your source? Does it include consumption?

immigration can indeed fail and leave a negative economic impact but you have to consider many things
>>52132521
Exactly, you get my point, haha
>>
she looks like she aged 10 years in since the beginning of 2015

think that says all that needs to be said
>>
>>52132006
nah, i was convinced obama was going to get assassinated when he got elected but since he didnt i assume the security is so serious that it's effectively impossible now
>>
>>52133201
>effectively impossible
almost nobody has tried bro
look at the wiki article, all "plots" and "threats" not one real attempt
>>
>>52132991
>Exactly, you get my point, haha
Except that's not at all what you said. You said it's good for the growth of germany as a whole. But it's just a tool to redistribute wealth (away from me)
>>
>>52133750
Companies are the biggest tax payers, they sustain the system that ultimately benefits you
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.