[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's 4 o'clock just woke up already pitch black light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: talvi.jpg (123 KB, 871x597) Image search: [Google]
talvi.jpg
123 KB, 871x597
it's 4 o'clock
just woke up
already pitch black
light up two big candles
who else /lovewinter/ here?
>>
It's supposed to get to a high of 15c today. I'd love winter if it was like this all the time.
>>
>>52126835
that just means wet desu
>>
It's gonna be another one of those meme weather weeks in Chicago... It's fucking colder in commiefornia than the Midwest right now...
>>
File: 20151122_09_01_59.jpg (289 KB, 1279x719) Image search: [Google]
20151122_09_01_59.jpg
289 KB, 1279x719
>>52125641
Why did you wake up so late, are you a NEET?

I /lovewinter/ here, took this pic a few weeks back, think it looks nice.
>>
literally 30 degrees or something here in darwin at 2am
>>
>>52125641
>tfw gonna be 55° and rainy for the next two weeks
>will inevitably be bitterly cold all of February when everyone's ready for spring already

I just want a white Christmas.
>>
>>52129837
>Why did you wake up so late, are you a NEET?
well naturally
>>
>>52130659
Why are you a neet?
>>
>>52130716
because it's amazing? so by choice I guess is the answer you're looking for
>>
>>52130847
By choice, really? No bullshit?
>>
>>52131056
yeah no bullshit. i studied at university of helsinki for a few years but never finished my thesis of whatever it's called and have just been enjoying life since then. i don't have to make sacrifices with my budget and actually have money left over from neetbux most months
>>
>>52131266
But do finns actually get a lot of neet-money? I mean, I wouldn't want to live on even Norwegian neet-money, so I have to wonder how you're living. Do you have your own place or do you live at home?
>>
>>52131506
yeah I'm privileged in that I inherited an apartment and don't have to worry about rent. just a few hundred euros a year for bulding maintenance fee stuff. at the very least I get 450e a month, getting that takes about 30 seconds a month. if I wanted to milk the system I could go up to 1000+ but rarely bother. i don't go to bars or other money sinkholes like that, it's plenty enough for me to entertain myself and buy (good quality) food and supplies. libraries are free and the internet has everything one could dream of.

soon we'll have basic income which'll make things even better. 800€ a month no questions asked or forms to fill
>>
it's 3 o'clock
just woke up
can't sleep any more because too fucking hot
have low blood pressure
get up and pressure drops
have to put up with pack of annoying screeching birds
look outside: it's cloudy

Who else /hatessummer/ here?
>>
>>52131704
Ok, so you'll live. But do you plan on living like this for long?
>>
GETTING REAL FUCKING SICK OF THIS WARM WEATHER
>>
>>52131888
the rest of my life
>>
File: 44331_fullimage_winter-amsterdam.jpg (189 KB, 1903x1049) Image search: [Google]
44331_fullimage_winter-amsterdam.jpg
189 KB, 1903x1049
>no white christmas AGAIN

WHEN WILL THIS STOP
>>
>>52132066
When you kick all the muds out
>>
File: 1448575310478.jpg (41 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
1448575310478.jpg
41 KB, 680x793
>>52131908
Pretty sure you're joking, but this is 4chan so I'm not quite sure.
>>
>>52132224
why would I be joking? did my previous messages sound like sarcasm or something?
>>
>>52131908
suicide at 40 confirmed...
>>
>>52128461
COMMIEFORNIA REPORTIN IN

FUCK THE COLD BRO
>>
>>52132351
well it's not a competition who can go on the longest tbqh. not that I'd have any suicidal tendencies
>>
>>52132483
>not a competition of who can go on the longest
>billions of years of evolution and extinction to lead up to this point
>not a competition
>>
>>52132283
You could be pulling my leg anyway.
>>
File: photo.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>>52132224
no, this isn't uncommon at all here

embrace nihilism, brother
>>
>>52132568
nothing I can do about that and I'm sure our species will survive regardless
>>52132650
ok I'm not
>>
>>52132483
>because it's amazing? so by choice I guess is the answer you're looking for
just trying to make you realize that you'll wake up one day and notice how you havent done anything and have nothing to show for.. (which you wont care and probably laugh about it now because i guess you're under 30) but you'll see in about 7-12years from now
>>
>>52132650
this isnt really unique case... there are people like him in finland
>>
>>52132745
my parents are both workaholics

they achieved nothing

they have a couple of houses but all they do is maintain their shitty, ugly gardens in their shitty, ugly neighborhoods under the shitty, ugly, gray sky

their lives are empty, pointless; with their only achievement being me, a disappointment
>>
>>52132568
Lol, now starts the natural selection of non-neets. Let the game begin!
>>
>>52132745
>notice how you havent done anything and have nothing to show for
there are people 10 years younger than me who already get stressed about stuff like this. I think it's pretty naive to assume it's something that everyone goes through at a certain point in their lives. I'd consider it more of a personality trait
>>
>>52132655
>>52132800
Yeah, I mean, I know that some people are actually neets on purpose as a mean of doing nothing living "comfy" like that. /norgetråden/ has some of those, for example. But they're always in some kind of state of depression, or have some kind of illness that prevents them of working, or are on a bump in the road with their lives. I've never heard of anyone who unironically is planning on living their *entire* life like that, unless it's because of some kind of illness that prevents them from leading a normal working life.

I also just want to point out that this >>52132745 will probably happen with said Finn ITT.
>>
>>52133155
we've got some "old ones" and they're the same as ever

true, anyone like this has what you'd call "depression" - but I call it realization
>>
>>52133155
>I also just want to point out that this >>52132745 will probably happen with said Finn ITT.
without sounding too much like tinfoil hat I genuinely believe a large part of why you believe, why you want to believe, and why you were taught to believe that is civil obedience hammered into your head from a young age. why would any type of society want to encourage attitudes such as questioning "ambition" or "drive to succeed"? it can be conscious or unconscious but we want to reinforce these ideals because we have good reason to believe they will make our society and community stronger.

there's a reason why so many people are so reluctant to believe that anyone could be happy without material posessions. why they are mocked and labeled with negative values. "oh you say you're not depressed but TRULY....."

now I'm no monk and I have a good pc etc. so I don't claim to have transcended above materialism or anything, but I legitimately don't feel any urge to work and sacrifice to "make something of myself" or "succeed". all I want is happiness and I have happiness. my perceived value in the society is not of concern to me.

> I've never heard of anyone who unironically is planning on living their *entire* life like that

like the posters above said, it's not at all uncommon here
>>
>>52133582
i don't know why the fuck I said values, I meant negative stereotypes.
>>
>>52133582
Yeah, I get what you're saying and I'm definitely open minded about what you're saying. I'm not saying that you have to be depressed or something to do what you're doing, I'm saying I haven't heard of anyone doing what you're doing that isn't in some kind of state like those I mentioned in the last post. However, if you're not, then yes you are my first encounter with one.

You may be perfectly content like that now, and you may always be, but I still have a feeling that you'll regret it someday. I mean, you may not necessarily wake up with an urge of making something of yourself or be a success or whatever - but perhaps you'll want some more money or perhaps you'll just change your philosophy of how you'd like to live, and decide you want to have a job. You may suffer the consequences of no work experience when you're out on the job market. But this is nothing you don't know yourself, so I'll digress.

I want to ask you what you think about girls. I don't know how old you are, but I'm 27. If I lived like you, no woman would ever want to be with me - I'm pretty sure about that. I don't think it's so different in Finland?
>>
>>52134202
you can get a woman no matter your life situation

the good type don't care about money

the bad type... why'd you want any of them in any case

as long as you maintain your looks (ie dress well) you won't have any issues here
>>
>>52134445
The good type as in someone who has a job, but nevertheless accept your neet-shit even when she births your children and you're a family? There are girls like that in Finland?
>>
>>52134585
ever heard of a term called housedad?

and you do need to "clean up" your act but you don't need to get a job

I've heard many a women say that they'd love an ideal housedad who cleans the house, takes care of the kids and has a dinner ready when they come home
>>
>>52134675
the biggest issue with most housedads I've heard talked about is when they drink lots

that understandably most women take issue with
>>
File: 1435463163192.jpg (110 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
1435463163192.jpg
110 KB, 497x640
>>52134675
>>52134768
Ok, now I think you're pulling my leg again. Finns on 4chan are the best trolls tbqh.
>>
>>52134877
...no, I'm not

one of the most notable Ylilautaeans right now is a woman called ... I forgot the nickname but she calls herself Mother

she works as a car mechanic

her husband is pretty much just a bum who drinks

they're both about what 23-24
>>
>>52134675
Being a housedad sounds pretty sweet desu

It's just simply an unattainable dream compared to being a trophy wife. That's actually viable.
>>
>>52125641
If there were some snow. Finally today, for a measly amount, it snowed. But looking at the weather forecast, things aren't looking good. Shit is gay!
>>
>>52135038
oh and once on their stream it was overheard and then easily heard with audio enhanced how Mother was quite aggressively begging the bum for sex and got angry when the bum wasn't interested

you see this scenario repeat often here; I think the alcohol ruins your libido
>>
>>52135038
Im not at work atm, I don't have a "husband" atm, and im 19...
>check facts nextime fgt
>>
>>52135576
And he was studying, not a bum :D
>>
>>52136123
dubious but fits the personality profile
>>
>>52134202
I'm a year younger than you.
>You may be perfectly content like that now.. ..perhaps you'll just change your philosophy
entirely possible, but I don't really see how worrying about that would help. there's no way for me to predict how I'll feel 10 years from now but I do know how I feel now, so it only makes sense to do what I enjoy now
>want to ask you what you think about girls. I don't know how old you are, but I'm 27. If I lived like you, no woman would ever want to be with me - I'm pretty sure about that.
I haven't even tried talking to a woman for like 5 years tbqh. I don't really even think about it.
>>
>>52134877
housedad's are actually a thing. they're not even that much more uncommon than housewives, though it's notable both are pretty rare
>>
East Coast VA reporting in. Was 78 yesterday, now 65 degrees. Where is my snow?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.