[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I bite the bullet and go to Ukraine to find a woman like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1448653795846.gif (2 MB, 379x452) Image search: [Google]
1448653795846.gif
2 MB, 379x452
Should I bite the bullet and go to Ukraine to find a woman like this?
>>
>>52124445
why go when you can order one from home?
>>
>>52124445
what can you offer her?
>>
>>52124445
no they get uglier past 40, like every other woman.
>>
>>52124445
You live in a country with like 150 million women, if you can't get laid in the USA I doubt that you'll do better in Ukraine
>>
>>52124445
If you get a girl to like you at home. They won't like you in a different country
Either mail order or set more realistic standards
>>
Ukraine is ruled by a neo-nazi junta. You would be executed for trying to mix with their women. Western cancerous faggots like you should keep to their SJW feminist women.
>>
>>52124445
yes

>sign up for peacecorps in Ukraine
>work 15 hours a week
>learn Ukrainian/Russian
>lure in a nice Ukranian qt by promising her better life in the U.S.
>leave the country without helping it whatsoever
>>
Why would you want a woman who will probably murder you in your sleep for your inheritance?
>>
if you cant get laid in your homeland you wont in a foreign country either
apart from golddiggers
>>
I worked with Eastern Europeans in packing houses and farms every summer whilst I was in Uni. The idea that Eastern European women are attractive is complete bullshit propagated by people who think Bond films are accurate.
>>
>>52127564
well, as a foreign your chances are higher. that was my experience at least.
>>
>>52129899
this
It's just the high number of Slavs (=more qts) that keeps this alive.
>>
>>52124445
You'll get a gold digger who will leave you once she gets citizenship unless she is literally retarded.
>>
>>52124445
You get Russian women with better eductation.
the only downside is that they tend to stick with their parents very hard.

You can get a polish women that is educated and will stick more to you than to her parents. But you have to be much better educated then her and you should be able to enjoy nightlife.
>>
File: 9_kek.png (443 KB, 655x653) Image search: [Google]
9_kek.png
443 KB, 655x653
>>52124523
I keked hard
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.