[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey lads Do you think I will ever be able to return to my motherland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 750x563
Hey lads

Do you think I will ever be able to return to my motherland of Afghanistan or will I forever be diasporafag?

I'm Hazara so it's even more dangerous for me than other ethnic groups.
>>
File: image.png (173 KB, 770x681) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173 KB, 770x681
Kinda outdated map from January 2015

The north is getting hit by terrorists as the last attacks before winter settles in
>>
>>52123964
>>52124188
Why would you emigrate back to Afghanistan tho?
You have a first world life in Canada, comfy life and shit, away from paki satelite terrorist groups and shit
>>
>>52124251
Because if my generation doesn't fix Afghanistan, who will?
>>
>>52124354
m8 Afghanistan is just an international cake shared between it's neighboors and first world countries
It's a lost cause unless a big regional power or international power decides to do something to protect it from foreign interests
Don't, just don't.
>>
the country will go on without you

you are not needed

all diaspora think the country stops for them, pls that is so egoistic it's retarded
>>
>>52124452
Nothing will ever get done if people think like that.

Right now the biggest problem in Afghanistan is mostly internal corruption. If Afghanistan was able to have a proper government who care about the people rather than building a fortune for themselves, there would be a greater influence on the rural areas where extremism is able to take hold.

You're right about the surrounding countries though. It's astonishing that the US with its rebuilding project did not properly attack the root of the problem, which is Pakistan.

The way they fought the Taliban was like trying to kill a tree by chopping off its branches.
>>
>>52124525
Not saying that at all.

Just asking if people think ill ever be able to go to my parents country without worrying about getting killed by an IED or kidnapped by the Taliban.
>>
>>52123964

You need a strong leader who happens to be someone you trust.

As you know more than me, the only way to rule that area is by brute force and tribal approval.
>>
>>52124588
move back there
>>
>>52124588
>>52124664
Well foreign powers sponsor that corruption, it's really a matter of getting a proper independent Afghan state.
But anyway I have really small hopes that in the next 50 years Afghanistan will get up on it's foots
>>
>>52124664
sure, people here go to palestine all the time
>>
>>52124673
Partially agree, although we've seen how much people suffer under dictator like in the Arab world.

The last good leader Afghanistan had was killed by commies, then the other was a former commie who was killed by Taliban.

>>52124784
Unfortunately a lot of people feel that way. It really sucks man.

>>52124785
As much as people demonize Israel, they are 10 times better than rabid dogs like ISIS and the Taliban.
>>
Honestly, I think brown people won't have a choice in going back to where they came from in 10-20 years. The welfare states are running out of money and white people are running out of guilt.
>>
File: 398479238742.jpg (163 KB, 1416x2188) Image search: [Google]
398479238742.jpg
163 KB, 1416x2188
I think you'll be able to return in some time. I mean, despite salafist powers, it's doubtful that Afghanistan will just stagnate in the demographic transition and remain a country of peasants with piss-poor infrastructure.

Too bad much of your male youth is flocking to Sweden in hopes of Iphones and welfare when they could be building their homeland.
>>
File: gt.jpg (499 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
gt.jpg
499 KB, 2048x1536
>>52124588
>It's astonishing that the US with its rebuilding project did not properly attack the root of the problem
How could we? Our alliance with Pakistan must be maintained. At the cost of building ties with India. And the stability of Afghanistan. And our own war on terror.

I know how much the Pakistanis love America, and how much Americans love Pakistanis. I mean, if we lost Pakistan, how else could we ensure atheists would be hacked to death in the streets? This is a deeply rooted relationship based on shared values.
>>
>>52125091
I'm more yellow than brown tbqh

>>52125134
I get what you're saying but it's hard to blame them for leaving. They risk their lives just going to school everyday. It's really hard living there, especially with the current government being unable to properly ensure security and trust with the people.

>>52125162
Haha.

I heard somewhere that Pakistan got mad that the US didn't tell them they were coming for Osama.

Fuckers would probably have gave him a heads up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.