[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEVER FORGET THE RAPE OF BELGIUM! FILTHY GERMAN ANIMALS! h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
NEVER FORGET THE RAPE OF BELGIUM!

FILTHY GERMAN ANIMALS!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_Belgium
>>
>>52121710
You seem upset, my friend.
>>
>>52122337
Civilized people tend to be uspet when witnessing barbarism. I know the Germans aren't familliar with this sentiment, considering they're inviting in over a million savages in the span of one year.
>>
>>52121710
>destroy militarism by enlisting in the U.S. Army
Sounds like America all right
>>
The article says around a thousand were killed, probably had partisans involved, 100 years later and still spreading Propaganda?
>>
>>52121710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C5pZGnxL2w
>>
it was actually a funny case, well funny in the ironic way, not the comic way

the germans thought that civilian brutality was a normality to keep the towns from rebelling and forming militia so they just shot people to try to keep order but the brits ran it accusing them of acting like savages and they thought that it didn't matter because what they were doing was trying to keep military order so suppressing any dissent is excusable if they have to shoot some civies

obviously it didn't work out in their favor
>>
>>52122431
are you unfamiliar with ww1 and ww2 propaganda? it certainly wasn't just limited to the united states.

god damn, you're retarded
>>
>>52122519
Did you catch any babies with your bayonet today, Jerry?
>>
>>52122519
>>52122551
>Invade a neutral country that had already declared it had zero intention of joining the war on either side
>Destroy the local infrastructure and industry to the point where it has not recovered to this very day
>Fucking dismantle the local industry to enforce that of Germany
>Did I mention the shooting of fucking civillians?

And you can't even invoke the "hurr durr it was normal" argument because most parties in WW1 (not Germany, of course!) had already signed the Hague Convention (predecessor to the Geneva Convention, which Germany was forced to sign by the Entente).
>>
>>52122708
why even bother talking sense on here kek
>>
>>52122610
>didn't even get a bant of that level
Sounds like America all right
>>
File: Kaiser-Wilhelm-II.jpg (49 KB, 357x530) Image search: [Google]
Kaiser-Wilhelm-II.jpg
49 KB, 357x530
>I used to want to kill all of these people. I wanted to round up every obnoxious Belgium brat and every sappy Frenchmen and every hand-clapping Brit who had fought against me in the war, make them dig an enormous burial pit, and then machine-gun all of them. I wanted to obtain lists of all of their children as well, so that they could all be rounded up and done away with. They have done so much damage to Germany, and then walked away from it without the least regret for what they've done, without the least understanding of the harm they've caused, that it seemed to me that the proper thing to do was just kill them all.
t. Kaiser Wilhelm II
>>
>>52122834
that wasn't even a bant, that's a post that would get upvoted on reddit
>>
>>52122708
>Germany clearly says to Belgium that it just wanted to use Belgium as a temporary road into France and that they had no long-term interest in Belgium
>Germany politely asked Belgium to just stay out of their way and they would try to move along as quickly as possible and try not to break anything.
>Belgium response:
>"SHOOT THE KRAUTS! BLOW UP ALL OF THE BRIDGES! NONE SHALL PASS!"

Should have just let them go through. Didn't have to overreact so much.
>>
>>52122941
muh heritage /pol/ poster in a nutshell
>>
Nothing can stop this teutonic advance
>>
>>52122941
Yeah, how dare the Belgians defend their territorial integrity by shooting armed trespassers? They should've just let the Germans de facto occupy the country, relying purely on their word (which history has shown is worth nothing) that they wouldn't take over the country!
>>
>>52123065

except for sovishits and amurifats

enjoy your world :^)
>>
>>52123087
It was the only way into France that wasn't heavily defended with forts, so it really was just a path into France. Their whole plan relied on knocking out France quickly and then turning around and dealing with the Russians, and Belgium just had to get all weird about it and turn it into some big moment like they were fucking Gandalf fighting the Balrog. Belgium just isn't that important. They never expected so much resistance over what was essentially a temporary road service, and so they were understandably pissed that the Belgians fucked up their whole timetable for no apparent reason.
>>
>>52123182
Germany will rise again like ze past
A glorious empire built to last.
>>
>>52123260
It's a shitty song, please for sake of all stop it.
>>
>>52123225
>It was the only way into France that wasn't heavily defended with forts
Not Belgium's problem.

Your entire argument relies on the Belgians being so sympathetic to the German cause that they'd just let a foreign army march over their soil without protest. In other words, it relies on the Belgians putting German interests before Belgian interests.

Go "celebrate" your "heritage" somewhere else.
>>
>>52123292
Let me tell you, this ain't no mystery
Wilhelm the Great will go down in history!
>>
Germany is just a misunderstood genuis

>Germany is autistic and extremely disciplined and they didn't understand why everyone was getting so upset when they disciplined Belgians for misbehaving.
>So naive and innocent that they didn't really understand how propaganda worked and they couldn't understand why everyone suddenly hated them for disciplining Belgians in the same way they would discipline their own people

If you ever see an autistic person who is counting a lot of marbles and then you walk over and kick the marbles then this is what Belgium did. Autistic people get really angry when you stop them in the middle of their autism and you can't blame them for whatever happens when they autism-hulk mode. Germany had autistically planned everything out, and they just had to fuck it up, and then they got the wrath. That's what happens when you mess with an autistic man with a plan.
>>
German in Belgium here
Good thread, post more about how we BTFO these fucks
>>
>>52123369
>In other words, it relies on the Belgians putting German interests before Belgian interests.

Why would it be in Belgium's interest one way or another? It certainly wasn't in Belgium's interest to pick a fight that they had no chance of winning and then get curbstomped by Germans that just wanted to walk through. They could have brokered some kind of deal where Belgium would have been compensated for the temporary usage of their roads, but instead they just started blowing everything up and shooting the Germans.
>>
>>52123182
>americans
>doing anything against germans
>>
Gott Strafe England!
>>
File: german_empire.png (698 KB, 1128x752) Image search: [Google]
german_empire.png
698 KB, 1128x752
My great grandfather was so loyal to his German blood that he murdered his commanding officer when he was ordered to fight the Germans and then he was executed for treason.

FIFTH COLUMN AND PROUD
>>
>>52123533
even if we never set foot into europe keeping the japs busy and out of your country was a major contribution

also youre the first ruski i've ever seen say this, it usually only comes from brits or countries that got btfo by germany

yes i am a bit sensitive to this cause my grandpa got drafted and deployed to europe
>>
>>52123512
>It certainly wasn't in Belgium's interest to pick a fight that they had no chance of winning
Which is why they remained neutral in the conflict, fucking duh.

>and then get curbstomped by Germans that just wanted to walk through
So it's either letting the Germans occupy your land or letting the Germans occupy your land. Surprisingly enough, the Belgians chose to at least attempt a defense instead of rolling over like bitches.

>They could have brokered some kind of deal where Belgium would have been compensated for the temporary usage of their roads
They could have also brokered some kind of deal where Belgian territorial integrity remained untarnished and the Germans put on their big boy pants and just invaded France through its eastern border. Or better yet, didn't pick a fight with France at all.
>>
File: 136.png (152 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
136.png
152 KB, 616x725
>In the Province of Brabant, nuns were ordered by Germans to strip naked under the pretext that they were spies. In Aarschot, between August and September, women were repeatedly victimised. Looting, murder, and rape were widespread.
Not even graphic enough to fap
>>
>>52121710
6000 ppl died
Big whop.
>>
>>52123684
Really not sure about how I feel about Israelis fapping to german oppression and aggression desu.

A kek too far I think
>>
>>52121710
Soon my friend.
Soon.
Plan Merkel is in effect.
>>
>>52122941
Are you retarded?

Belgium is a sovereign country and he can decide if Krauts pass or not.

Don't you know that invading a country is an act of war?

God dammit you are literally retarded
>>
>>52123814
they*
>>
>>52123752
That's 1mShoah, nothing to be sniffed at!
>>
>>52123814
He's an American, after all. Didn't you see the burger celebrating the equivalent of "European" soldiers deserting to ISIS?
>>
Why are anglos so obsessed with the word "rape"?
>>
>>52123894
they used to rape goats long years ago... now they are depress for do not it.
>>
>>52123638
Japan never intended to declare war on Soviet Union in WW2. Do you want to know why? Google what "Khalkhin Gol" is. So yeah, american contribution to the war against Germany amounts to jack shit.
>>
File: italy.jpg (463 KB, 1672x818) Image search: [Google]
italy.jpg
463 KB, 1672x818
>>52123814
>Don't you know that invading a country is an act of war?
Doesn't seem to be that way anymore, otherwise you would be gunning down these hajis as they storm the beaches.
>>
>>52124314
>Two wrongs make a right
Fuck off.
>>
>>52124314
sad :(
>>
>>52123636
M-MUH
>>
>>52121710
Daily reminder that that's largely propaganda the Bryce committee came up with to bait gullible American idiots into joining the war (and it worked, like it always does)

Daily reminder that almost all "evidence" of that is based on pro-Allied eyewitnesses who claimed that Germans even went as far as cutting off the hands of Belgian kids (in an extreme sense of irony knowing Belgium's history), crucifying allied soldiers, cutting off women's breasts, impaling babies on bayonets while marching and singing, and of course rape and other nonsense.

Daily reminder that men like Clearance Darrow offered $1,000 (approx $25,000 today) to anyone who could show him a Belgian kid with amputated hands or anyone who had been mutilated in the ways Belgians touring America had stated, and literally no one could.

Daily reminder that the "rape of belgium" is largely regarded as a fabrication and propaganda pushed by the British government to justify their entry into the war and shift American public opinion by portraying Germans as depraved, murderous lunatics while in reality the situation was violence surrounding partisans and whilst tragic was relatively tame for wartime
>>
>>52124731
0/10 apply yourself
>>
>>52123814
borders are a social construct

no human is illegal
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.