[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Europeans can take a train to a huge variety of countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>Europeans can take a train to a huge variety of countries in two continents
>can ride 3 trains and go from London to Beijing
>I can only drive to Canada or Mexico
>>
>>52116931

Nice freedoms you got there.
>>
You can always go to Mexico and get kidnapped by the Cartels
>>
>>52116963
They can't escape the police because Mexican donkeys are incapable of handling American weight
>>
I can go literally nowhere else by car or train

It's like some sort of bloody prison island or something!
>>
>>52116931
LOL

why would you want to go to another country?
>>
>tunnels being proposed that would connect Europe to Africa
>>
>>52117079
SO they're basically planning a refugee underwater pipeline for themselves?
>>
>>52117429
Refugees are a disguise. After the Chinese built roads, the corrupt African dictators can now load trucks to Europe with their country's precious resources for less.

Much cheaper than by sea or air.
>>
>>52117079
europe ends at the pyrenees :^)
>>
File: SOMPORT--644x362.jpg (53 KB, 644x361) Image search: [Google]
SOMPORT--644x362.jpg
53 KB, 644x361
>>52117079
There is arelady a tunnel that connect Europe to Africa.
>>
>Don't need a passport unless I'm crossing over the ocean
Pretty comfy actually desu
>>
>>52117551
Nothing is cheaper than sea transportation.
>>
we can drive to south America too m8, but there's a gap that needs really good offroad capability to traverse.
>>
>>52116931
Trains are expensive and inefficient. Literally meme transportation.
>>
>>52117669
Is Tasmania really that bad?
>>
>>52120148
So you suggest airports everywhere or making buying cars a necessity?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.