[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anglos get together and rebuild Germany after WW2 >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>anglos get together and rebuild Germany after WW2
>they decide to try and destroy Europe for a third time

I just don't understand what we did to deserve this.
>>
File: Remove Schnitzel.jpg (62 KB, 500x658) Image search: [Google]
Remove Schnitzel.jpg
62 KB, 500x658
>>52115482
Never trust the krauts
>>
>le germany started WW I miehm

Go hump a sheep
>>
it's austrians are germans or austrians are not germans you can't have both
>>
>>52115482
You see like Jesus we have too much mercy, we could have stamped out the maggot creature they call the "German" but we saw it too pathetic to kill it its faeces crafted crib.
Obviously this has some back to bite us, but like all great heroes we must have a hamartia.
>>
>>52115482
CRASHING THIS CONTINENT
>>
>>52115482
Germans are the real enemy of Europe. Not the jews, muslims or russians.
>>
>>52117391
They've been the sick man of Europe ever since they destroyed the Roman Empire
>>
>>52115482
>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them

Has there ever been a nation more consistently keked in the modern era?
>>
>>52117363
>>
Germans are dindus of europe.
>>
File: NATO traitors.jpg (79 KB, 612x650) Image search: [Google]
NATO traitors.jpg
79 KB, 612x650
>>52117595
Perfidious roaches
>>
>>52117641
Most Germans are Russian rape babies, you can't expect them to go against the Motherland
>>
I don't want to post in this thread because then everyone will yell that I'm butthurt or a German in Poland.

Pls post instead of me lads.
>>
>>52117688
What would you like us to post?
>>
>>52117777
something witty and provocative but not too offensive because Germans are delicate people
>>
>>52117641
>germany
>italy
>france
>all 3 were under german rule
>>
>>52117688
SHUT THE FUCK UP BUTTHURT FAGGOT, GO BACK TO GERMANY WHERE YOU BELONG, YOU DONT BELONG IN POLAND SO STOP TRYING TO KEK YOURSELF TO YOUR OWN BITCH COUNTRY OUT YOU SPASTICATED CCOON NIGGER CUMSLUT

also

>NICE DUBS :^)
>>
>>52117799
thanks for being considerate my polish friend
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.