[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3 X5hIFXYU&feature=you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: 64868.jpg (192 KB, 1105x1028) Image search: [Google]
64868.jpg
192 KB, 1105x1028
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU&feature=youtu.be

How does this make you feel whitey ? scientists agree; you're DOOMED.
>>
>>52115478
Unphased.

It's not like the newborns will all be heavily practising Muslims. Hell, in 20 years time, most will probably be agnostic or even atheistic.
>>
brb building a wall
>>
Anger at the baby boomer generation
>>
>>52115616
The second generation tend to be more radical than the first. This isn't going away
>>
>>52115616
>imblyign
The second generation will be radicalised.
>>
western countries deserved this
>>
>>52115703
>>52115661
But our muslims already are the second generation. The ones being born now are the third.
>>
>>52115478
Cumskins must pay for their crimes with their blood.
>>
>>52115753
What about the Inca and Aztecs, Jorge?
>>
>>52115714

this
>>
fuck the west
>>
File: 1439146114076.jpg (11 KB, 207x340) Image search: [Google]
1439146114076.jpg
11 KB, 207x340
what is going to happen when america becomes hispanic and europe arab?
>>
>>52115782
We ain't white so we literally dindu nuffin and in any case Mexico and PerĂș are full of the original inhabitants.

>>52115714
The problem is that we border those countries.
>>
>>52115789
>>52115810
You lads are next
>>
>>52115815
Collapse of civilization obviously
>>
>>52115815
Peace and prosperity.
>>
>>52115753
Insh'allah

>>52115815
Wars will end
>>
>>52115838
>implying hispanic civlization was not great

its like you unironically enjoy western degeneracy
>>
>>52115869
t. Moorhammed al-Andalus
>>
File: Cortes.jpg (265 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cortes.jpg
265 KB, 1200x1200
>>52115826
I guess all the white people in your cunt are already dead anyhow
>>
>>52115928
There were never white people in Spain.

>>52115908
Actually my name is Alberto.
>>
>>52115478

Even with the recent islamist trend, most muslims are going through a proces of westernization. It's most obvious in their home countries, with Irans secular youth and the extramist shithole Saudi Arabia actually making concessions.

Islamism in the west is similar to Communism in the west post WW2 in almost every way. And it will inflate just as quickly, starting with most muslims realising that ISIS' caliphate isn't as cool they thought (just like Stalin's Russia wasn't as cool as marxist idiots thought back in the day).

So, they'll all join the liberal democratic club sooner or later. And in the mean time, I certainly need a funcitoning working class to build my house, clean my home and collect the trash. Brown people will just just fine in this transition period.
>>
>>52115891
>implying hispanic civlization was not great
If by that you mean 18th century Spain and its empire I guess it was cool. But its all shit now.
>its like you unironically enjoy western degeneracy
Eh, I prefer living with the degeneracy in a functioning state than in say Mexico
>>
File: 1402419293702.png (5 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
1402419293702.png
5 KB, 255x253
>tfw born just in time to witness the collapse of the West
>>
>>52115833
we are just shrinking in size, our population will never ever be replaced by towelheads
>>
File: kekkk.jpg (14 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
kekkk.jpg
14 KB, 240x251
>>52116010
>US
>Functioning state

New Spain was pretty shit tho
>>
File: meh.ro12057.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro12057.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Every time a leftist gets blown the fuck out I'm happy and if that's going to happen more often all the better.
>>
>>52116017
Hopefully Trump or Carson will be the next prez and end the world with nuclear hellfire before the muslims / beaners genocide us and take over

>>52116065
It most certainly is, see we have laws and police that enforce them. You have cartel fiefdoms.
>>
>>52116108
I dont have niggers rioting and burning the streets, or virgins shooting up schools tho
>>
>>52116127
No you have masked gunmen executing dozens a week and cutting off their heads, putting them on the side of the road. That's much better
>>
>>52115989
>And in the mean time
stabbings, rape, terrorism and pushing for "hate speech" laws
>>
>How does this make you feel whitey ?

i didn't watch it but this amused me
>>
File: 1402899961688.jpg (17 KB, 158x207) Image search: [Google]
1402899961688.jpg
17 KB, 158x207
>>52116171
I actually dont, because I dont live in the north and my state has a lower homicide rate than america as a whole

besides, cartels are starting to behead and execute dozens a week in arizona and texas, so thats kinda your problem aswell now

keep trying tho
>>
>>52116273
>my state is safer than your country as a whole
My neighbourhood is safer than your state.
>>
>>52116273
>cartels are starting to behead and execute dozens a week in arizona and texas, so thats kinda your problem aswell now
They certainly don't kill as many and the people they do kill are your people so it's not my problem at all.
>muh safe state
Well the rest of your country is a shithole, deal with it. I'm glad I can travel to any state and not have to worry about being murdered or kidnapped by psychopaths.
>>
>>52115478
As the quality of life begins to decrease in White countries, it'll make Whiteness even more valuable.

Muslims, generally speaking, are less intelligent and more lizard brain. It's plain to see, even by Muslims.

In 40 years they'll be begging Whitey to come back and fix their ghettos.
>>
>They certainly don't kill as many and the people they do kill are your people so it's not my problem at all.
they are not "my people" either tho

>Well the rest of your country is a shithole, deal with it.
dont get so mad fatty, if you dont want to be remembered about ferguson, school shootings cartels are already operating in yours, why even reply to me, why are you trying to prove something at someone that doesnt care?

>I'm glad I can travel to any state and not have to worry about being murdered or kidnapped by psychopaths.
kek, considering several states in the american union have a higher homicide rate than some states in mexico, I doubt it
>>
>>52116197

Yeah, in the tabloids. There's some human trash being excreted by the integration proces. But that doesn't mean it doesn't make sense - both now and later on.

All busses and taxis in my city are operated by brown people, all deliveries are made by brown people and almost all low level jobs are held by brown people.

My country would stop functioning if it wasn't for brown people taking all the shitty jobs.
>>
>>52116400
>fix their ghettos.
That will be most of europe in 40 years, sadly
>>
>>52116490
It'll be mostly Western Europe.

Hungary and Boland know how to do it.

The Decline of the West means the rise of the East, at least in Europe.
>>
>>52115751

"The President of France, François Hollande, said the attacks were an act of war by ISIL[17][18][19] planned in Syria, organised in Belgium, and perpetrated with French complicity.[20]"

You have a problem with extremism too.
>>
>>52116476
Societal structure, peaceful life without anxiety and fear and trust between the common citizens >>>>>>>> MUH ECONOMY MUH BROWNIES DO SHITTY JOBS
>>
>>52116473
>they are not "my people" either tho
Well you are in Mexico and they are killing beaners so they kinda are...
>dont get so mad fatty, if you dont want to be remembered about ferguson, school shootings cartels are already operating in yours, why even reply to me, why are you trying to prove something at someone that doesnt care?
Uhh what? I'm not mad at all. I'm just pointing out the obvious that Mexico is a failed state and despite a few shootings here the US is still far superior in everything, especially lower crime and higher literacy.
>>
>>52115751
>>52115616
Lol, are you stypid or what?

Latest events, social pools and statistic(and all the things we see in media, and all they afraid to talk about) say/show that newborn european muslimes are more radical and islamistic, than their parents(even though thiur parents not so radical, we can see what do they teach their childreen at their ghettos). They are less integrated, and even more - they hate white europeans more, than old generation.
>>
>>52115478
You seem to forget what happened the last couple times the Muslims began to do anything significant.
>>
>>52116476
This. In the Netherlands, all fastfood chains, trams and metros, cleaning jobs, delivery services are done by turks and blacks (marrocans don't work).

A lot of our second/third generations are getting into uni and are so western (besides their looks) that they can be considered the same as how most Christians nowadays practice their beliefs (not visibile at all).

I think they'll convert to the Western way of life once they've been exposed to it for long enough.
>>
>>52115478
>tfw your flag becomes the symbol of islam
at least some people look up to us i guess
>>
>>52116670
red is sooo scaryy mann XD

mooslem are out of our blood
>>
>>52115952
TN: Alberto is spanish for Ahmed
>>
>>52116652
Then why were the derrerists involved in planning and executing the Paris attacks Belgian and French born muslims? If they aren't as radical as you claim, why is so-called homegrown terrorism such a fucking problem? It can't be "dey natives b rayciss", it can't be lack of education, it can't be the lack of jobs if what you said is true. It must be something inherent to their culture from which they come from.
>>
File: america.jpg (675 KB, 1438x1604) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
675 KB, 1438x1604
>>52116609
>Well you are in Mexico and they are killing beaners so they kinda are...
>mexicans are a racially homogeneous
kek

>. I'm just pointing out the obvious that Mexico is a failed state and despite a few shootings here the US is still far superior in everything, especially lower crime and higher literacy.
thats fine and all, but I dont understand how that is relevant to the discussion at all, it seems to me that you are just assperging and powertripping on the internet tho

remind me again how the western culture is not degenracy pls
>>
>>52116605

I'm just trying to talk som sense into you. There's a real issue with ethnic whites not wanting to work. They prefer sitting at home and shitpost on 4chan instead. Our economies are held up by immigration, and I can easilly live with a couple of honorkillings or so each year in return for the economic benefits. Just as I can live with traffic deaths etc.
>>
File: all downhill.jpg (52 KB, 399x464) Image search: [Google]
all downhill.jpg
52 KB, 399x464
oh fug
>>
>>52116783
There's no comparison between traffic deaths. Most deaths in traffic come from one's own poor judgement. You can't remove the risk of a terror attack on some night club or some populated area by acting in some way unless you want to be a sheltered NEET for the rest of your life.

No, Finnish economy isn't certainly kept up by Somalis or Iraqis nor Turks. They are actually the worst leeches. Somalis and Iraqis leech on welfare and those few who are employed are employed as translators for social services so they don't do anything productive that goes into the economy. They merely help their friends and family to get more dole bux. Turks on the other hand run kebab shops and pizzerias, but they also dodge taxes like a motherfucker.
>>
>>52115478
I wonder if the Muslims know that they are fulfilling the prophesy set out in the Book of Revelation?
>>
>>52116894

>literally 1 second on google:
http://www.finlandtimes.fi/business/2014/06/08/7479/Immigrants-have-economic-positive-effect:-Finnish-think-tank

The only argument I can take seriously from you is "I LIKE THE OLD SOCIAL HOMOGENOUS NATION STATE", because that really is gone forever.

People who long for that shit are sentimental faggots, though.
>>
>>52117086
>June 2008
Pretty old source you have there, friend. That was before financial crisis kick off, before Euro crisis and before migrant crisis.

This here is employment data from the same year: http://tilastokeskus.fi/til/tyokay/2008/01/tyokay_2008_01_2010-04-20_fi.pdf

Page 4: Somalia, first column is the total amount residing in Finland, second is the total amount of people employed.
>employment rate= 21,7%
For Iraqis employment rate is 19,7%. One must also think where these people are employed, and that is the public sector which is financed by taxpayers, so it doesn't necessarily increase economic output or productivity.

It's funny how you refer to some think tank study that looks at total amount of effort put into economy by all groups such as Swedes, Germans and other more industrious people. My source from the same year actually categorizes different groups and calculates their individual employment rates.

Also the same study I linked above says that one of the reasons why Somalis and other Middle-Easternes don't get employed, particularly women, is because they lack either education or drop out well before even receiving elementary school papers.
>>
>>52116783
You're fine with the concept of honour killings. If you were driving to work one day and the car at the end of the street exploded you'd re-evaluate yourself very quickly.
>>
>>52117086
>>52117400

Oh and I must also add that your article uses words like "may" and "could" which also means that immigrants may not provide any economic boost. But like I said, most of the productivity coming from immigrants is created by people from Western countries, not by some Somali or a recent refugee. This is also pointed out indirectly in your article which talks about fears of ethnic Finns losing their jobs to Estonians or other EU country citizens due to free movement of goods and people.
>>
>>52117086
>>52117400
>>52117579

Not to even mention that literally every job in Finland requires an education, even cleaning and such.

And it's not helping that refugees/immigrants form up ghettos with other refugees/immigrants and thus never learn the language properly because they don't communicate with other Finns.

The economic hole that refugees and the like leave would be fixed ~3rd generation assuming they assimilate well (which they don't)
>>
>>52115653
this time its literally a boomer
>>
>>52116730
This thing gets funnier every time I see it.
>>
Time to wipe the slate clean and begin anew
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.