[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a pretty big politics fan, and I've come out as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: wellesleyoverlookingfields.jpg (56 KB, 264x323) Image search: [Google]
wellesleyoverlookingfields.jpg
56 KB, 264x323
I'm a pretty big politics fan, and I've come out as quite right wing to my family. A relative of mine keeps baiting me each time something bad happens to right wing politicians and parties around the world.

What do, /int/?

Usually i just ignore them, but I really want to shut them up.
>>
File: humph.jpg (34 KB, 489x479) Image search: [Google]
humph.jpg
34 KB, 489x479
Toughen up soft cock.

It's the only way.
>>
if you are not politically involved in anyway you will have to take the baiting

if you are volunteering and doing flyers and such then you can just say that you act on your beliefs and you will silence them

political hope is a false one
>>
>>52114472
did you not read

>Usually I just ignore them
>>
>>52114480
I run a group at uni for a political party so I'm pretty involved. They just don't like my views because they can't handle opposing opinions.
>>
File: 1445927325833.jpg (339 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1445927325833.jpg
339 KB, 1462x1462
>>52114335
>I've come out as quite right wing

lol

>A relative of mine keeps baiting me each time something bad happens to right wing politicians and parties around the world.

lmao

>kekservatives
>>
>>52114533
>uses the term kekservative

hey bro how's your degree in anthropology
>>
>>52114512
just tell them that you are actively involved and they are not
>>
>>52114577
true, that could work.

cheers yankbro
>>
Counter their opinions with yours. Debate them and win.
Or are you beliefs just based on your feelings, you little bitch?

This is not an /int/ thread faggot
>>
File: 1424330518250.jpg (76 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
1424330518250.jpg
76 KB, 920x380
>>52114555

I failed it cause i was getting high too often, ended up going for something easier and taking political sciences instead
>>
>French "far-right" party leads in many areas after some preliminary regional elections
>Threads all over /pol/ & /int/ telling us how mad the lefties are

>French "far-right" party BTFO in the next round of voting
>Nothing on any 4chan board about it

Storm tears are truly a magnificent gift to behold.
>>
Get shredded and shit in their arguments
>>
>>52114622
I'm not even alt or far right, you leb.

I'm an old fashioned Tory

>Storm tears are truly a magnificent gift to behold

Fuck me this board really is keking out
>>
>>52114676
I didn't say anything about you personally, Chang.

Most people both irl and on the 4chins are pretty apathetic towards politics. If you declare yourself as a passionate supporter of a particular faction or school of thought you are setting yourself up for a ribbing when that faction falters. Are you 18 lad? Banter son learn to handle it.
>>
>>52114676
>Old fashioned Tory
>Tory

So, there is hope for the world. Thank you Anon.
>>
Don't get baited, trole back. why are kiwis always such a bunch of soft cunts
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.