[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California will run out of water in less than 3 weeks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1438112712178.jpg (455 KB, 1020x1548) Image search: [Google]
1438112712178.jpg
455 KB, 1020x1548
California will run out of water in less than 3 weeks.
>>
they have passed the bill to make desalination plants

running out of water is too 2015
>>
>>52113492
that takes time to build.

doesn't solve the lack of water for agriculture and industry.

they require a lot of electricity. so expect higher energy prices.

the super concentrated brine the plants produce has to go somewhere and putting it back into the ocean is bad for the environment.
>>
AVERAGE californian girl
>>
File: 1328886856227.gif (1 MB, 311x171) Image search: [Google]
1328886856227.gif
1 MB, 311x171
>>52113468
>>
Good. Don't help them America, Commiefornia is a cancer.

It will make a nice mega-airport.
>>
>>52113468
I'm Californian, it's raining
>>
>>52113468
stop letting faggots water their stupid lawns and golf courses.
>>
>>52113492
We did that meme as well, waste of time and money.
It's just a drought m8. It'll all be ogre soon.
As shit as Cali is, it's got plenty of kek states to feed off.
>>
>>52113468
good
>>
>>52114681
jack dat ass
>>
File: xeriscape-landscape9.jpg (95 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
xeriscape-landscape9.jpg
95 KB, 640x480
>>52114715
>Commiefornia
Leftists in the US worship and seek to emulate everything that is European. I blame you.

>>52114758
S. California. It rained briefly, then stopped.

>>52114772
>stupid lawns
I wish xeriscaping didn't look so bad. I've never seen it look good IRL.

The problem isn't lack of water. It's a political problem. Sacramento decided to build s shitty "high speed" rail system, starting in Bumfuckegypt CA. They should have built a desalination plant decades ago, or stopped letting in Mexicans to explode the population of a desert area.
>>
THANKS MR SKELTAL
>>
>>52114958
No, they have a raging boner for Scandanavia.
Apart from that, political correctness and SJWs are your invention.

Thank us for inventing the solution - concentration camps.
>>
File: nor cal.jpg (334 KB, 1383x891) Image search: [Google]
nor cal.jpg
334 KB, 1383x891
>>52114814
this tbqh.

Just bring the water wherever people want to live. We have aqueduct technology. The fucking SPQR had aqueduct technology. It isn't some new and confusing concept. You don't have to build cities in cold rainy shit-holes just because a lake or river is nearby. People should live where the weather is perfect and pipe water in from rainmonkey territory. It's not that hard.
>>
San Diego's desalination plant opens at the end of the month you God damn memers
>>
I've been hearing the California will run out of water soon meme for two years now.
>>
>>52113468
Good.
Drinking water = harming environment.
>>
>>52113468
Oh shid, I'm going back then.
>>
>>52114758
can confirm
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.