[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/, do you bully people of other races and nationalities in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
/int/, do you bully people of other races and nationalities in real life like you do here?
>>
Nope, not even here

If I see something wrong I will call it out regardless of nationality
>>
No. But then again, other races and nationalities don't annoy me in real life.
>>
PASSIVE

AGRESSIVE
>>
>>52110996
Yep and I get in a lot of trouble for it.
>>
>Doing things in real life

wew
>>
they are autistic m8 they dont have the balls to do it
>>
>>52111457
Do you at least say sorry after you bully them?
>>
No, I'm always as polite as I can and I have a genuine interest in other countries
>>
I once said to a german that we knew they're still nazis
>>
>>52111503
>pulling a Britain

Good way to get your shit pushed in.
>>
>>52111503
No, unless I'm forced to. Funny thing is racism is a near-punishable crime in this meme country and yet they won't put you in trial or any shit cause its all just words and hurt-feelings.
>>
>>52111482
>"wew" now occupies the role formerly occupied by "ayy lmao"

wew
>>
>>52110996
The only people I don't like in real life are filipinos. I try not to discriminate, but when every single filipino you encounter is a scumbag, and you've met hundreds of them, it's hard to have a positive opinion.
>>
>>52110996
Me didu nuffing desu.
>>
I bullied someone for being of Greek heritage last year. I feel bad now.

But he was the one who was always teasing me so I don't feel bad
>>
Yep I make life as hard as possible for muslims when I see them
>>
mexicans
>>
>>52111924
They already do that to themselves.
>>
>>52111959

Yeah but I do it regardless
>>
Me and the buds joke around with each other but its just banter.
>>
>>52110996
no thats super rude in real life

i dont even do it here i think its mean
>>
>>52111924
>a woman in a hijab was working at Subway so i ordered a BLT with extra bacon lel I'm so edgy XD I showed her, filthy muslim XD
>>
>>52112000
This is the best. You can't ever do this with white people because they get butthurt.

>be white
>have gook coworker
>have mexican coworker
>three of us make more racist jokes than /pol/
>even the boss gives us wtf looks
>>
>>52112000
>having friends who aren't white
>knowing any non-whites

get a load of this guy, I bet you're one of them city folk aren't ya
>>
>>52112034

Well there's that and the dead pigs that show up at their doorstep, and I'll drive like an ass and try to get them to rear end me so they have to pay
>>
AS A PROUD JAPANESE I DEVOTE ALL MY LIFE TO SEARCHING AND DESTROYING GAIJIN ESPECIALLY KIMCHIS TO KEEP OUR PURITY.
>>
>>52112087
your effort is pointless, the nips still want western tips
>>
Just for a laugh nothing too serious.
>>
I've never been in contact enough time with them to bully
>>
>>52111503
nice meme
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.