[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wikipedia.org >demographics of Japan >99% Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12
File: JQrSWDm.gif (477 KB, 497x210) Image search: [Google]
JQrSWDm.gif
477 KB, 497x210
>wikipedia.org
>demographics of Japan
>99% Japanese

GO
FUCK
YOURSELF
CUNT

YOU HAVE NO IDEA- NO. FUCKING. IDEA. WHAT HELL IT IS TO LIVE IN THE WEST.

IF YOU HAD TO LIVE HERE YOU WOULD KILL YOURSELF INSTANTLY. DIVERSITY IS PURE HELL!

Can everyone just talk about how terrible life is in the West. Please. Tell me I'm not alon.e
>>
sorry that you live in a third world country
enjoy your debt
>>
>>52110813

thx bb
>>
As an american, it's crazy to think that there are people who live in places where 100% of the people around them are the same race, ethnicity, and religion as them
>>
>>52110961
this
it would be boring t.b.h
>>
>>52110813
>European talking about third world countries

kek
>>
>>52111017
good goyim
>>
>>52110961
>>52111017
Sounds like paradise to be honest.
>>
>>52110961

A friend of mine recently told me about his two week adventure in japan.

In japan you can:

walk outside at night
use public transport without fear
go anywhere and there is no garbage or litter
people are kind and nice to strangers
everything is beautiful and there is a sense of community

Japanese have no idea how good they have it, or really, any first world country that is homogenous...pretty much only japan now.

I was in ireland over the summer and two irish guys at a bar were bantering with me, and they said "How come you don't speak spanish? I thought you guys were all mexican now" And it really stung me at my core. I could walk around dublin and have a good time with the lads and never once did I care about walking around at night or getting drunk with strangers...in the USA that is ANATHEMA.

Diversity and everything it brings with it...you have social decay, crime, lack of community values, and the space which you get to call your own shrinks...in USA you have your car, your house or apartment, and maybe school or your job. In Tokyo the world is your oyster because everyone is on your side.
>>
>>52111017
I'd rather live a boring life than live a life where the job market is flooded with mexicans and blacks commit thousands of violent crimes
>>52111219
Exactly. It's so sad.
>>
>>52111219
My impression of Japan when I went there last year was exactly as you described. The people were polite, helpful, and even without understanding a word of the language (and them not speaking English), they were still willing to help out when I was looking clearly lost and confused. I walked around the cities at all hours of the night, down streets I didn't know and in areas in which I had no idea what to expect, and I felt perfectly safe all the time. Everything was clean and tidy - I ended up walking into random alleyways from time to time thinking they were streets, because they were nothing like the piss-soaked, graffiti-covered alleyways we have here. The country really seemed too good to be true.

It's kind of funny that their racial and cultural homogeneity, the thing that makes it so attractive to me, is also the exact thing that would make it hard for me to move there. Honestly, anyone who throws out the bullshit excuse of "a homogeneous society would be boring" is deluding themselves into thinking their shithole is okay. Niggers and arabs crawling all over the place aren't "interesting", all they do is make me keep my hands on my wallet and phone, and hold my breath to get away from their stench.
>>
>>52110549
our ability to take the best and brightest from every nation on earth and seamlessly integrate them into our primary culture is America's greatest strength
>>
>>52111219
>>52111582
and yet they have no idea how to heat or cool a fucking building
>>
File: 1448255463489.gif (2 MB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1448255463489.gif
2 MB, 230x230
>>52111630
>seamlessly integrate

That's a good one America. You guys are definitely great comedians, I'll give you that.
>>
>>52111630
Ha fuck that we take in all the worlds trash
>>
File: noided.png (35 KB, 443x531) Image search: [Google]
noided.png
35 KB, 443x531
White folk still ain't hanging from trees yet and I want Hillary to speed up the process
>>
>>52111765
Shit like this is why america sucks.

If there were no blacks, we'd never have to deal with any issues associated with them.

I would like to live ONE. SINGLE. DAY. without having to watch what I say in case someone calls me a racist, or be able to go into a city without locking my car doors because of black crime, etc.

If we had a homogenous country a huge number of our problems would simply not be there.

We wouldnt have Black lives matter protests ruining everything, liberals would be trying to make white people's lives better like mine instead of using all their empathy on blacks and mexicans who have no empathy themselves and hate whites.

The sad part is I'm not racist at all, I think black people are more fun and gregarious than whites, I just think they should live among their own, and whites should live among their own.

But for thinking that way I am as bad as hitler. This country is a fucking disgrace.
>>
File: 1446336092006.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1446336092006.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>52111630
>seamlessly integrate
>>
File: 1438500419439.jpg (23 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
1438500419439.jpg
23 KB, 475x360
>>52111847
>If we had a homogenous country a huge number of our problems would simply not be there.
Actually it would mean that the only people here would be Native Americans
>>
>>52111219
>walk outside at night
>use public transport without fear
>go anywhere and there is no garbage or litter
>people are kind and nice to strangers
>everything is beautiful and there is a sense of community

where the fuck are you guys living that you dont have this in the US?
move to a decent city

i can do all of these
>>
>>52111847
The recent social justice movements and all the bullshit they're pushing is making me more racist, mysoginistic and conservative, if anything. I would have very little reason to dislike other races if it wasn't for these fucking SJWs screaming left right and center about how everything I say and do is evil because I'm white. I've lost count of how many times I've seen someone on facebook or some other shit posting an opinion (that's not even racist/right-wing by any measure) only to get a response of "WELL THAT'S ALL WELL AND GOOD FOR YOU TO THINK LIKE THAT AS A WHITE PERSON BECAUSE YOU HAVE PRIVILEGE BUT HAVE YOU ASKED ANY PEOPLE OF COLOUR WHAT THEY THINK OF THIS ISSUE". So what, now every single one of my opinions needs to be validated by a nigger before I'm allowed to say it? Do these people seriously think they're doing anything to improve society through shit like this?
>>
I don't understand why westerners wet themselves over homogeneity.
It's an obvious case of grass is greener.
>>
>>52111982

im in grad school in a diverse city so im stuck here for atleast 2.5 more years.

BUT IN JAPAN EVERY CITY IS HOMOGENOUS PARADISE DONT YOU GET IT.

Why do I have to make six-figures to live among my own people?

In japan even the poorest of the poor get to live in safe japanese communities!

It's fucking ridiculous
>>
>>52111971
One thing I find hilarious is leftists nowadays comparing modern day refugees to the first settlers in Australia, or in America.

We all saw how that turned out for the natives, and now you're seriously trying to convince us to let the same thing happen to our society?
>>
>>52112026
>im in grad school in a diverse city
what school do you go to?

i have to admit I also wanna move to Japan when i grow up desu im just saying you CAN find places like this in the US
>>
>>52112025

No it's not. Homogeneous populations is objectively a good thing.

Heterogeneous populations decrease community trust, so that all behavior is changed negatively.

In a heterogeneous community people are less likely to be civically engaged, to go outside, to help their neighbour, etc.

Sociologists have proven again and again that diversity destroys communities.
>>
>>52111926
if you have an argument I'd like to hear it
>>
>>52111982
Go to a major Japanese city, see all the bicycles left outside on busy streets with no locks on them, and then try telling me that would happen in New York or London.
>>
>>52110961
so mexico?
>>
>>52111847
>locks his car because of "black crime"
>I'm not racist at all
>>
>>52111982
You can't do any of that outside of tourist areas in any major US cities.
>>
>>52112059
I was actually talking about in terms of the native population, like Japan is.
>>
>>52112077
>Sociologists have proven again and again that diversity destroys communities.
[citations needed]
>>
>>52112120
>Go to a major Japanese city, see all the bicycles left outside on busy streets with no locks on them

It's little things like this that make life bearable and worth living, and I die a little every day that I don't have this in my country.

In America I actually carry a pistol around with me every time I go outside my house.

If I lived in a country like Japan I wouldn't even NEED to.
>>
>>52111582
Cunt, just don't live in Sydney and Melbourne and you're safe. Brissy is only dangerous because of eshays (they're white) and they don't do shit.
>>
>>52112077
The leaders and people of power and influence in the western world's solution to a stagnating population and the economic problems this brings (to them) is to import foreigners. They don't care about communities, they care about getting richer.
>>
>>52112077
There are no "communities" in big cities.
People care less about others from a different ethnicity on a basic level, but that is rendered irrelevant when they don't give a fuck about others regardless.
>>
>>52112157
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=A32511EE5C927E12581469AE6D1D9908.f02t04

It's all there
>>
>>52112186
you don't need to now
>>
>>52112213
>In the long run, however, successful immigrant societies have overcome such fragmentation by creating new, cross-cutting forms of social solidarity and more encompassing identities. Illustrations of becoming comfortable with diversity are drawn from the US military, religious institutions, and earlier waves of American immigration.
sounds like your sociologists drew a different conclusion than you

if we can integrate the Irish we can do anything
>>
>>52111219
>>52111847
Sweden used to be something similar to this, but thats over now.

>>52112157
It lowers inter and intra-group trust:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

Most immigrants commit more crime than natives, have higher unemployment rates and pay less in taxes.
>>
>>52112186
>In America I actually carry a pistol around with me every time I go outside my house.
maybe you should move anon
>>
>>52112261
They didnt. The military and churches they looked at were exceptions.

>if we can integrate the Irish we can do anything
Dont be an idiot, its way easier to integrate Irish people than people from the middle-east and africa.
>>
>>52112287

White flight is a classic white person answer and it is fucking disgusting.

Maybe the people ruining my fucking country should fucking move for once?

Eventually there will be no place left for white people to go and be by themselves because everyone, blacks, hispanics, asians, arabs, they fucking chase everywhere we go because we have the midas touch, and then they bully us.

Look at it this way...people literally followed whites to AUSTRALIA, a giant fucking desertbowl with fucking stinging jellyfish and skin cancer and scorpions and spiders bigger than a small child, because it had white people.

If they will chase us to australia they will fucking chase us to mars and beyond.

We just need to say no, we're living by ourselves, and if you want to live like us then copy us, but you can't come here and ruin our everything.
>>
>>52112359
Montana will be the last bastion for white people.
>>
>>52112330
the amount of actual ignorance in this statement is staggering, there was the same kind of fearmongering over irish immigration that we see today over the "browning of america". People called for them to be denied entry since they were catholic and some were concerned they would be more loyal to the pope than america. They also weren't considered white.
>>
>>52112402

fuck off you fucking idiot you're a traitor and a betrayer of your own people.

You probably live in a upper middle class 99% white suburb too safe from all the diversity you want for other people. Kill yourself.
>>
File: zX-ksMhFPb4.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
zX-ksMhFPb4.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
>tfw it's the same here too
i need to go south
>>
>>52112402
Youre an idiot. Do you really think that the Irish were more different than africans and middle-easterners?

Pro-tip: Integration doesn even happen in Europe with those two groups. Not one country has managed to do it, and the problems they bring with them are obvious.
>>
File: 1443131721774.png (81 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1443131721774.png
81 KB, 480x360
>>52110549
globalism and multikulti is hell
>>
File: 1447271621119.jpg (215 KB, 642x609) Image search: [Google]
1447271621119.jpg
215 KB, 642x609
>>52110549
>>
>>52112402
except weve gone through a 50 year experiment and mudslimes and niggers are a menace unlike the irish...in uk in france in canada
everywhere the niggers go they become a criminal underclass
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/why-so-many-somali-canadians-who-go-west-end-up-dead/article4365992/?page=all
>>
>>52112505
TRANSLATION YOU AMPHIBIOUS LEAF LICKER
>>
>>52112505

Want to know something funny?

I was in Paris this summer and it was EXACTLY like that. Made me want to cry that I was stuck there for 3 days.
>>
>>52112553
he keeps telling himself "no im not a racist."
>>
File: IMG-1419234092616-V.jpg (4 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
IMG-1419234092616-V.jpg
4 MB, 4128x2322
>>52112012
This
>>
>>52112477
that's because european nations were created by centuries of killing anyone who was slightly different from you, in Sweden you will always be an other if you are not white even if you've lived there your entire life and can speak flawless Swedish. In America as long as you live here and love America then you're American. Our primary culture is not based on race.

>>52112440
I'm the descendant of poor immigrants fleeing persecution for being an ethnic and religious minority, those that stayed behind were wiped out during WW2 while we survived. The funny thing is if you met me today you'd just consider me white. Nationalism without a shared history is a wonderful thing and my opinion in that regard cannot be moved.
>>
>>52111847
hella fucking cvcked
>>
>>52112608

America is pretty much fucking lost so I don't care, but people like you are the exact reason we don't have nice things and I hope you have a fucking heart attack you piece of shit. No wonder people tried to kill your ancestors they probably tried to diversify their country too.
>>
>>52112669
you should stop blaming minorities for why your life hasn't turned out the way you hoped
>>
>>52112608
jews are fleeing your diversity in europe
and joining nationalistic parties like sd in sweden
youre a brainwashed idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR7REARFFpQ
>>
>>52112684

my life is fine im going to be a doctor, that doesn't mean I can't compare my country to better countries or my life to a hypothetical one where im going to be a doctor and my country is homogenous

And I also have empathy for my other white bros not doing as good as me, I think if you are successful it's your job to look out for your countrymen, instead all the successful people in the US just try to fuck their fellow citizens its fucking disgusting, in Japan they help eachother out, here they fire them and hire some fucking H1b or mexican for half price and the white guy can go fuck himself.

It's more depressing every day when you can see your entire world becoming a dystopian nightmare. My life is going to be fine no matter what because my family is wealthy and I am intelligent and hard working...everything in my life has gone well. So what? There's more to the world than just me, I think its funny you assume my life is shit.
>>
>>52112608
>that's because european nations were created by centuries of killing anyone who was slightly different from you, in Sweden you will always be an other if you are not white even if you've lived there your entire life and can speak flawless Swedish. In America as long as you live here and love America then you're American. Our primary culture is not based on race.
I've heard the same, it's pretty cool.
>>
>>52112608
>that's because european nations were created by centuries of killing anyone who was slightly different from you, in Sweden you will always be an other if you are not white even if you've lived there your entire life and can speak flawless Swedish. In America as long as you live here and love America then you're American. Our primary culture is not based on race.
But somehow East-Asians manage to do well both in the US and in Sweden. They even have somewhat lower crime-rates than native Swedes.
>>
East Asian nations are mainly homogenous and hey are some of the safest in the world, japan, hong kong etc, except for singapore which has got other south asians etc, but still mainly chinese.
>>
>>52112783
20th century and early 21st century are proofs multikulti is a failed experiment.
>>
File: jay_z_kanye_laughing.png (194 KB, 485x325) Image search: [Google]
jay_z_kanye_laughing.png
194 KB, 485x325
>this thread
>this butthurt by whitey
Oh Lord I can't wait for Hillary 2016
>>
>>52112759
Exactly my thoughts, thank you captain sweden!!
>>
>tfw learning Japanese for this reason
>tfw 俺の日本語へただ。
>>
>>52110549
>america
>still arguing about abortion
IT'S 2015
>>
>>52112802
Worked well for brown people and Asians who love to add a noble white blood to them.
>>
>>52112894
>Worked well for brown people
Compared to Latin America before Europeans came, I don't think it worked well
>>
>>52111971

Even that wasn't a "homogeneous society."

Tbrh senpai nobody's gonna be happy because some other motherfucker has to be different from the rest.
>>
>>52112460
What's the difference between northern part of NZ and southern part of NZ?
>>
>>52112943
It will work very well for furure generations of the refugees in Europe.
>>
>>52112809
get a job, welfare collector
>>
Countries thrive at their optimal level when everybody shares the same culture, language and creed. Different cultures have different ways of doing things, and one is bound to contradict the other. I don't know why people force cultures to intertwine because at the end of the day, neither party wants to integrate besides raging liberals. This is where apartheid was a great policy (the idea that each cultural group must have their own state, governed by their own people). Unfortunately it was enforced by greedy loons so that plus international pressure led to its demise
>>
>tfw 13% Irish, 47% French, 6% Scottish, 6% German, 25% Finnish, 3% Chippewa
>tfw more diversity in my body than Japan has in their whole entire country
>tfw loving my life

How does this make you feel OP?
>>
File: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (856 KB, 3741x3887) Image search: [Google]
global-genetic-distances-map.jpg
856 KB, 3741x3887
>>52113961
>97% european
>>
Well Croatia is very homogenous too and so are most other Eastern European countries.

We are poor though so it sucks
>>
>>52114046

Europe itself is very diverse. Its a whole continent, it would be like if Japan was 13% Turkish, 47% Japanese, 6% Indian, 25% Uzbek, 3% Ghanian....is that not diverse even though its "97% Asian"?
>>
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 1284x980
>>52113843
>apatheid
>a great policy

My fuckin sides how can whitey be this autistic
>>
>>52112809
>black
>voting to be a slave
>>
>>52114433
Even blacks think that Apartheid was better than what they have now.

https://www.enca.com/south-africa/king-zwelithini-heaps-praise-apartheid

http://mg.co.za/article/2015-12-11-using-zumas-errors-to-justify-apartheid
>>
>>52111219
You're acting like it's all because hurr durr spics and niggers. Have you ever though about the fact that even white american culture is simply shit?
>you have social decay, crime, lack of community values, and the space which you get to call your own shrinks...in USA you have your car, your house or apartment, and maybe school or your job.
this is true even in white majority places in the USA, it's your culture that is shit, the minorities are just the cherry on top of the cake
>>
>>52115452
Australian culture is arguably worse than American culture and I can tell you that you are wrong.
>>
>>52115493
Most Australians I have met were cooler than Americans, but I can't judge it that well since I haven't been to Australia and I haven't known that many Australians.

But I was talking about the US anyway. I agree with a lot of posters in this thread that ethnic homogeneity is objectively a good thing, diversity can really fuck things up and part of the reason the US is a shit place is because of the problems with minorities.

But everybody in this thread assumes that if the US was ethnically homogeneous (in this case just white) it would be some magical paradise, I think not because US culture it's self is garbage-tier and while crime would definitely drop down things would stay relatively the same

to analyze a quote of one of the posters here
>walk outside at night -> you can do that now, but no minorities would mean less crime, but still a lot of crime is committed by whites so - partially true
>use public transport without fear -> same as the last previous, but US public transport is shit because the culture doesn't value it at all
>go anywhere and there is no garbage or litter -> would generally improve, but even white only communities would still have problems, it's mainly a socio-economic thing and there are a lot of poor white people in the US
>people are kind and nice to strangers -> don't think this would change much, even white americans are assholes
>everything is beautiful and there is a sense of community -> the community is being eroded since america is so deeply individualistic, in fact minorities could actually have a stronger sense of community (we gotta stick together, the white man be keeping us down ooga booga)

So all in all, the US would still be a shithole even without the minorities, albeit a slightly smaller shithole.
>>
>>52111017
Yeah, a crimeless society would be boring. :^}
>>
>>52112217
Kill yourself.
>>
>>52114144
Oh stop it with your "Asians aren't just East Asian!!" bullshit.
It'd be more like if Japan was 47% Japanese, 25% Korean, 13% Chinese, 6% Taiwanese, etc.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.