[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1412678348414.jpg (64 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
1412678348414.jpg
64 KB, 684x513
Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they really that fat and stupid to understand how to open a window?

Is that the same reason why they drive automatics?
>>
H
U
M
I
D
I
T
Y
>>
Sort of, it's hot as fuck as for the automatic transmission cars, we can't steer, shift, turn on the A/C, and shoot at the same time
>>
>>52110025
We're a much warmer climate in case you've forgotten you inbred mongol drunkard fuck.
>>
>>52110025
Opening a window works really well if there's wind and the temperature isn't all that high, which is rarely the case in the summer.
You should be asking why people live in places like Arizona or Southern California.
>>
>twice in one day
>9001 times in the past year
chill out, Pekka
>>
>>52110025
Windows let in gnats and mosquitoes.
>>
>open window to cool the house
>oh wait its 100 degrees F outside
>>
the window actually protects from firearms

the ac is just a reason me made up for foreign
>>
>>52110088
we*
>>
>>52110025
>Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners?

>he doesnt have an air conditioner

are you fuckin poor or something?
>>
>>52110025
I don't know anyone with air conditioning in their house, only in their cars.
>>
it's 11:30 pm here and 17 C in December

>why do americans have air conditioners
>>
This bait again...
>>
>>52110185
poorfag
>>
>>52110025
If you lived in Florida or any part of the south you'd understand opening windows does jackshit to cool your house down. As for automatics, unless your car is supposed to be fast and sporty, there's little need for driving manual over automatic.
>>
File: 1448410091038.jpg (74 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1448410091038.jpg
74 KB, 454x453
>>52110185
what
>>
>>52110185
>Australipoors
>>
>Hot in house
>Open window
>45°C outside

Genius. I don't know why we never thought of doing that. Thank you Finland for showing me the light.
>>
>>52110586
the light of zero ozone rays
>>
>open window
>wind is hotter than air inside your home
n-no thanks
>>
I literally own the only Vornado fan in Queensland
>>
>open window
>get shot

seriously though it's 40C outside in summer. Even if you open the windows at night to get the night air into your house it doesn't last.
>>
The climate in my city is often compared to Sydney's.

It fucking sucks in the summer.
>>
>>52110025
old meme
its almost 2016
>>
>>52111249
>IT'S ALMOST THE YEAR AFTER THE CURRENT YEAR

Fuck off leafposter
>>
>open window
>bird sized mosquitoes invade
>humidity turns house into a swamp
>dog gets eaten by gator
>it's 40C inside the house now

thanks finland
>>
>>52110220
Automatics are fucking disgusting to drive. Even setting aside the fact that manuals feel better to drive, which admittedly is completely subjective, automatics do nothing but give already shit drivers an excuse to switch off their brains and not pay attention to what they're doing. At least in a manual, you need to be somewhat aware of your surroundings and plan ahead - when to speed up, when to slow down, etc. In automatics, people are suddenly free to text on their phones, get distracted, and pay no attention to the cars around them.
>>
>>52110025
Why would you open the window? You might smell blacks.
>>
>there are people on this planet RIGHT NOW that dont own an air conditioner

Jesus how poor can you be?
>>
>>52110025
>look mom i posted it again!
>>
the southern half of America is at the same latitude as north Africa. it is also significantly more humid in the south east of America.
>>
>all these newfriends not recognizing the finn who posts the air conditioning pasta
damn senpai, baka desu
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.