[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh god thank you, America. Thank you so much for making a second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1450045780470.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450045780470.jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
Oh god thank you, America.

Thank you so much for making a second one.

I've been waiting for this since I was 12 years old.
>>
Independence Day is for everyone now.

Fucking immigrants.
>>
i like how the humans are utilizing the alien technology. The jets looked based af
>>
Looks legit, like they actually put a lot of thought and effort into it.
>>
It will never live up to the bad-good level of the first one.
It manages to be one of the worst films I've ever watched but great.
>>
>no will smith

one job
>>
>>52108652
I bet he'll have an unaccredited cameo.
>>
independence day had meaning, it made fun of movie troupes, it used old airplanes and nobodies to pilot f-15s, already old planes in the 90s

it made regular joes heroes and made fun of computer tech since the humans can hack into an alien computer, invasion movies are more fun when there is a certain absurdity to it

when they make it all serious like the new series of transformers the movies aren't as good
>>
>No will smith
>Will Smith would rather spend his time making a comedy based on true events about the NFL concussion scandal
>using a random negroid
>>
>>52108784
>>using a random negroid
>Implying anyone from /int/ and /pol/ would notice a difference
>>
>THE 4th OF FUCKING JULY !

I hate you americlaps so fucking much
>>
Will Smith is dead in the movie.

thewarof1996.com
>>
>>52108685
They have footage of his plane exploding on the viral marketing site.

Smith has been killed off.
>>
>implying Will Smith is still relevant

I wouldn't give him $50 million either. Smug son of a bitch over-values his own worth. He's probably already got 10 billion dollars in the bank already. If he had any decency he'd sign on for the $5 million or whatever the studio wanted to pay him and then donate it all to charity since he already has enough to live comfortably for 10 lifetimes over.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.