[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your country in 2015 2. What is the average college-age girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled-3.jpg (325 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
325 KB, 1200x1200
1. Your country in 2015
2. What is the average college-age girl like in your country? What are her hobbies? What are her views and goals? What does she look and dress like?

>1. Leaf
>2. See pic related for her essence
>>
>>52107961
>how to get away with murder
wut
>>
>>52107961
Being that average is abnormal.
>>
>>52108042
It's a basic bitch TV show on Netflix
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3205802/
>>
>Ugg boots will never be gender neutral

They look so fucking comfy god damn.
>>
>>52108078
wear them for me like the sissy britboy you are
give in to your comforts
>>
Absolutely depraved. Shameless and immoral, drinks alcohol, wear bikini, go to parties, have casual sex, all the decadence of modern societies.
>>
>>52108078
>he's not alpha enough to wear uggies

they are comfy as fuck. just don't buy the chink made shit
>>
>college aged
Older women too. Shit doesn't go away.

Yoga is dumb.
>>
>>52107961
>average
No such thing.
>college-age
>What are her hobbies?
Browsing VK for music, these stupid "wise" pictures, citations, jokes and movies? I have no idea, I'm not a teen.
>What are her views
It depends. Can't tell really.
>goals
To marry a handsome guy with a good salary, have cute kids and make billions of photos how they trip to Spain together.
>>
>>52108078
The worst part is that Ugg boots were created by surfers in Australia or NZ and were exclusively worn by men until Yankee capitalists stole the idea and marketed it to woman
>>
>>52108136
You know what they say, one day you're wearing Ugg boots, the next you're sucking off like 40 strange men.

>>52108241
Feels bad.
>>
>>52107961

The Canadian girl winter look.

>touque and mitts from Roots
>Canada Goose parka
>leggings from Lululemon
>Sorel winter boots.
>>
>>52108241

Saw a Chinaman shopping in a Burberry outlet wearing UGGs. He looked like a fucking dork but he's Chinese so he can't help it.
>>
>mfw all the college chicks i hang out with are asian STEM girls with either high-paying jobs lined up after graduation or applications to grad school going out
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.