[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will China ever fix its pollution problems?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: china.jpg (34 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
34 KB, 600x338
Will China ever fix its pollution problems?
>>
>>52107863
There is something about that poluttion that I like.
>>
What is that image showing? Rural vs urban china?
>>
>>52107965
>Wanting cancer
>>
>>52107996

Its the same spot
>>
>>52107965
You must enjoy post apocalypse themed movies and games too.
>>
>>52107997
We all want cancer m8. That's why we're on this site.
>>
>>52107996
Are you retarded desu
>>
>>52107996
Look closely at the left image, it's from the same spot just at a different time.
>>
>>52108018
>post apocalypse
not really
5th element had it and bladerunner kind of did too
>>
Not to mention they're going to fucking ruin the world with their rampant use of last-resort antibiotics in agriculture.

Didn't you just love it when a grazed knee was life threatening?
>>
>>52108292
don't graze your knee then
>>
No, they'll buy land in third world countries, build their factories there and pollute the 7 continents.
>>
>>52107996

Those are both Tiananmen
>>
China is moving their heavy industry to Africa. Where the pollution can continue and get even worse. The West's Eco Weenies will ignore this. The weenies and china will say they are reducin global warming.
>>
>>52108497
germany moved all their heavy polluters to eastern europe and no one cared
>>
>>52108497
They use coal for a shit ton of their energy, so it is not that simple.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.