[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the north sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: redneck-dixie-designs-5.jpg (33 KB, 496x256) Image search: [Google]
redneck-dixie-designs-5.jpg
33 KB, 496x256
I'm from Savannah Georgia, going to school in connecticut (uconn)

I've grown to learn that the north is truly shit

>everyone is a rude asshole
>everyone acts fake as fuck
>all anyone cares about is their money
>everyone wears north face jackets
>food besides pizza is so much worse
>people suck at driving
>elitist attitude, cunts think they're better than everyone else
>girls are all nigger fucking whores with a cuntish attitude
>weather is cold, dark, and depressing as fuck
>niggers here are even worse and more aggressive than the ones we have down south(literally not even shitting you the ones in hartford and new haven are like from another planet compared to the ones we have)
>taxes high as fuck.cigarettes are nearly 10$ a pack
>roads are just as bad as down south even though you pay way more taxes
>did I mention people are rude, and autistic as fuck? nobody ever smiles and everyone talks shit under their breath

how do you fucks even have the audacity to claim the north is better than the south? life in the south is objectively better. cant wait to graduate this school and go the fuck back.
>>
>>52105508
>uconn
Well there's your problem
>>
>>52105508
The east sucks, especially the south.
>>
>>52105600

Eat a dick you faggotfornian, you must be thirsty since you have no water and get raped my spics all god damn day.

fuck off
>>
We are cool shit because we won the war do you need us to come butt rape you again?
>>
>>52105661
>Not being rich enough to not have to deal with those problems.
>>
File: 1446443339387.jpg (1 MB, 1762x1992) Image search: [Google]
1446443339387.jpg
1 MB, 1762x1992
people are nice to you if they like you. sorry nobody liked you

this, from a southerner, is precious

congrats, you visited a college campus. truly a great distinction for a southerner, to be fair

i'm sorry there weren't enough fried foods and starches for you, my obese friend

>people suck at driving
southerners literally blow up their cars when it snows

because we are

somebody didn't get laid :^)

get over it pussy

>niggers here are even worse and more aggressive than the ones we have down south(literally not even shitting you the ones in hartford and new haven are like from another planet compared to the ones we have)
made plenty of black friends in both those cities, maybe you're just unlikable?

literally a white trash concern
>>
>>52105508
Are South Brazilians welcome ITT?
>>
>>52105935

take that graph and shove it up your ass. At least we're happy down south, not a bunch of cold miserable cunts like you.
>>
>>52105508
it's true my friend. looking to move down to georgia and escape the cold and be with good people and good food
>>
File: 1448429602763.jpg (35 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1448429602763.jpg
35 KB, 251x251
>>52106727
>take that graph and shove it up your ass
>>
>>52105508
>Savannah Georgia
That's like 80% black, right? One of my friend went there and told me he felt alone being white.
>>
>>52105508
I know that feeling OP, I'm from Tuscaloosa AL and go to school at UC Berkeley. I hear constant cousin fucking jokes and people saying how stupid people from the South are and shit like that. Everyone is a fucking dick outside the South it seems.
>>
>>52105508
this is how it is everywhere
this is how it is everywhere
this is how it is in every city
this is how white people are everywhere
have you actually tried to leave your house
>people suck at driving
that is surprisingly relative, people's perception of what good driving is is radically different around the country
this is how cities are
congratulations you have met the average shallow girl that most people only use as cum dumpsters
I'll give you this
That is due to BLM which has made black people everywhere more aggressive
get a job faggot
>roads are just as bad down south even though you pay way more taxes
the extra taxes have nothing to do with roads
>did I mention people are rude, and autistic as fuck? nobody ever smiles and everyone talks shit under their breath
you are the one on 4chan

In reality people born in the North will vastly prefer the North and unless they get a soul crushing, boring job will enjoy their life. People born in the South will vastly prefer the South and unless they get a soul crushing, boring job will enjoy their life.
>>
>be georgian
>crash and die when the road is covered by less than 1/8 of an inch of snow
>>
You sound like an elitist douche bag OP
>>
>>52105508
Everything is true except the girls fucking niggers
>>
>>52106993
wow you sound like a sjw
>>
>>52105935
What's up with Mississippi anyways?How'd it get so bad?
>>
>>52105935
>GDP per capita
>Not california
that has to be fake.
>>
>>52106727
>cold
>California
>>
>>52105508
>be georgian
>40% of my state pop is niggers but i complain that other people fuck niggers
wew lad, enjoy your poverty ridden, filthy shitstain of a state famalam
>>
>>52108531

cold as in personality not as in the weather you stupid bastard
>>
>>52108501
No??
California has a fuck ton of poor immigrants.
>>
>>52105935
>>everyone acts fake as fuck

>this, from a southerner, is precious

I was thinking the same thing. There is no such thing as "southern hospitality" only a persistent patronizing glibness and lack of respect

Fuck the South
--Love the Mid West, the South West, Pacific North West, New England, Mid Atlantic, hell everyone that recognizes you as the pure shit you truly are and always will be.
>>
The south sucks man, grass is always greener. I feel immensely more comfortable in New York than I do in Texas.

It's a complete feeling of dysphoria.
>>
The south is objectively shit and has nothing to be proud of.

"Southern Pride" is simply a coping mechanism
>>
>>52111560
>people would iterally rather spend time farming their family to death than move
/midwest/
Souther Hospitality is definitely a thing, sure people might have it as a facade but it's sure as hell there.
>>
>>52105661
Even faggotfornia is leagues better than the south east. The south is LITERALLY the worst part of the country by every metric.
>highest rate of obesity
>most niggers
>most teen pregnancy
>highest rate of HIV infection
>lowest average HDI
>poorest region in the country
>deluded fags celebrating a war they fucking lost
>most religious
>worst accent
B-but muh food, muh southern """culture""", muh WAAAHHHHHHH THE NORTH IS SHITTY
Fuck you faggot we should have let the south secede.
>>
>>52107700
>How'd it get so bad?

It didn't, MS just stayed the same while everything else got better. Everything is relative.
>>
>>52107700
Check'd
Also mostly niggers and retarded voters
>>
File: a_nightmare_in_cheese.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
a_nightmare_in_cheese.webm
3 MB, 640x360
When I lived in Kentucky, I noticed that while Southerners always claim to be the last refuge of manners, almost none of them have proper etiquette.

E. g. table manners (burping at tables seemed to be a commong thing, even on business trips), estranged world views that are communicated in a what is supposed to be nice sounding yet always condescending way and knowing next to nothing about their own Christian religious traditions.

On the surface they are friendly though, I guess.
>>
>>52105508
Go back to Georgia you southern redneck peasant.
>Cry to Robert E. Lee if necessary.
>>
>>52111824
>communicated in a what is supposed to be nice sounding yet always condescending way and knowing next to nothing about their own Christian religious traditions

Pretty much this.
>>
>>52111824
>that webm
WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. THAT. SHIT
Is this what counts as southern """"cooking""""?
>>
NE defense force is real.

You guys are truly universally despised, you are the rudest Americans, you are known as being loud mouthed.

The north East is known for being shitty. Seriously if New York wasn't even a city, the North East would be as irrelevant as the mid west
>>
>>52106727
and yet you made this thread
>>
>>52111824
>that webm
triggered
>>
>>52111898
>dem fingernails......nightmare food prepared by a demon

No, it's authentic Mexican cuisine.
>>
>>52111898
>>52111920
>>52111936
What's so disgusting? It's just chips and salsa basically.

It's just as disgusting as lasagna desu
>>
>>52111824
>>52111877

Seriously, just because you smile and say "Bless your heart" when you say it doesn't make it polite.
>>
>live in a Northern state
>poor people buy rebel flags and try to talk with fake southern accents
I don't understand it.
>>
>>52111968

Bless your heart is a way of saying "you are fucking retarded" without having to curse.
>>
>>52111990
>I don't understand it

Do you know what black face is?

Ever watch The Big Bang Theory?

Now you understand.
>>
File: 1441986439728.gif (2 MB, 190x300) Image search: [Google]
1441986439728.gif
2 MB, 190x300
>Typical north easterner
>>
>>52111967
No no. Lasagne is god-tier.
>bolognese
>ricotta
>fresh sheets of pasta
>baked until you want to stick your dick in it
>>
>>52112139
>>baked until you want to stick your dick in it
>not sticking your dick in first THEN baking it

pussy.
>>
>be from texas
>go to the west coast for college and to start my career
>portland and the sf bây area suck so hard I end up moving to Vietnam

I have strong doubts that anything in the East is as bad as Worst Coast.
>>
>>52105508
I'm from SC, lived in Boston for 6 years, and can confirm you're very wrong.

>Rude
lel, grow a spine faggot. Speaking and acting fast and efficiently>>>superficial Southern politeness. Stop being an emotional baby. The only reason you don't like this is because you CHOOSE to be offended by it.
>Money
Yep. If you're not worried about your bank account, go live in the country.
>North Face jackets
They did that in the South as well.
>food
Outside a few enclaves here and there, like NO and the Low Country, Southern food is not special.
>nigger fuckers
Nope. I don't know if I've EVER seen a good-looking girl with a black guy in New England (or the South, for that matter)
>weather
Warm summers+perfect fall+cold winters>>>>>>>>mild winter and hot and humid as shit Southern weather. Not even a contest.
>depressing weather
lel, if you need sun to be happy, you're a little crying baby girl.
>drivers
Drivers here are more efficient and assertive. They don't sit there at a fucking green light or hover in the left lane as much.

Oh, and life here is better based on every actual objective measurement--HDI, rates of education, obesity, etc.--rather than your exaggerated, emotional, subjective misconceptions about life here.

So, fuck off back to pasture where you can eat lard all day and say real polite things to all the uneducated fat people while driving real slow and being poor.
>>
>>52112190
>be from Missouri
>go to the West coast for college
>bay area was awesome, in San Mateo now

You did something wrong anon. What didn't you like about it?
>>
>>52112200

>butthurt
>>
>>52112181
Sorry im not a faggot who likes cum in my lasagne
>>
File: minnsnowda.png (34 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
minnsnowda.png
34 KB, 853x543
Secede again, nobody here will give a shit.
>>
>>52112139
you got to understand what it means by his standards
>ragù alla bolognese
ketchup with ham and bacon
>bechamel
melted American processed cheese
>fresh sheets of pasta
eZpasta
>baked until you want to stick your dick in it
microwaved
>>
>>52105508
>georgia
A blonde, short, white virgin girl is there hoping for me to visit her, and there's another girl in miami, so the south east is good in my book.
>>
>>52112257

In one word, it's "fake." I lived all over the Bay Area and hated every part except West Bay. It feels like everyone is incapable of friendship or intimacy. Everything is about overpriced, boring clothes, food, and nightlife. I was appalled at how hard it was to meet people who could hold an interesting conversation instead of just repeating flavor of the moment pop culture/political references. And your area was the worst of all that!

That being said, eventually moving down to San Jose was how I got in touch with the Viet community, which brought me here. Now I'm opening a second business and living somewhere I love, which probably wouldn't have happened if I stayed in TX.

Why do you like San Mateo?
>>
>>52112369
Sad thing is youre probably right. The amount of people here who dont know how to cook makes me sad.
>>
File: obesity_by_county_large.png (722 KB, 2311x1465) Image search: [Google]
obesity_by_county_large.png
722 KB, 2311x1465
>>52105508
>Implying you've ever left your house to confirm these facts
>Implying you can fit out your door
Thanks for making the US into the fattest country
>>
>>52112401
It is noticeably pricier but then again I have noticeably more money than I did back "home"

If everyone is incapable of friendship then I guess I'm part of the evil everyone, I'm introverted and that's how I like it, I've been looking for the breathing room my whole life.

I finally get to see the ocean, and without fucking off to some humid 3rd world country for god knows why
>>
>>52112572

Matter of preference, I suppose. It sounds like your lifestyle is very different from mine.

Also, about the money thing: doesn't it bother you that the high wages/cost of living dynamic in the Bay makes it an invite only career club? I came there with an economics degree from a private college, several very misleading job leads, and a naive American Dream attitude. But I realized very quickly that none of the jobs had opportunity for advancement, and that all the real hiring was done over the internet with people hand-picked for specific skills (usually in tech obviously). Since I wasn't one of those people, I was just swimming against the tide, making barely enough to live in a room of whatever horrible person's house I was allowed to rent. I would definitely have gone back to Texas if I hadn't made connections in the Viet community.
>>
File: 2-Gondolas-Laughing.jpg (26 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
2-Gondolas-Laughing.jpg
26 KB, 300x269
>>52105508
>people suck at driving

this has to be bait, southerners by far are some of the biggest retards on the road. I admit that CT is pretty bad, but in NY/NJ/MA/ and even california a vast majority of drivers will KEEP RIGHT and PASS LEFT.

Noone in GA does that, they just both drive the same speed in both lanes
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.