[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>See this dank meme everywhere >Watch the original video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: risitas-macbook[1].png (1 MB, 1367x768) Image search: [Google]
risitas-macbook[1].png
1 MB, 1367x768
>See this dank meme everywhere
>Watch the original video with accurate subtitles
>This guy has the host and audience doubled over with laughter from a banal story about losing pots and pans in the ocean

Are Europeans or just Spaniards retarded? How could anyone find that story funny?
>>
southern europeans and latin americans have terrible senses of humour, they're stuck in the benny hill stage of development - nudity, scatology, slapstick, funny facial expressions.
>>
euro don't do the story behind the picture

remember that old man from stock-photos? there is no story
>>
File: assburger.png (11 KB, 142x200) Image search: [Google]
assburger.png
11 KB, 142x200
>>52105208
>>
>>52105208
>tfw you cant laugh because you understand what he say
feels bad man, same happen with english videos
>>
is he spanish? I thought it was some turkish meme
>>
>>52105259
niggu that's not true
>>
>>52105334
south americans are better I'll grant you that
>>
>>52105208
this man is retard. the only joke is that he is retard and he speaks and laught in a comic form.
>>
>>52105368
Keep telling yourself that, Pedro Flores.
>>
>>52105353
>brithis "humour"
>mr bean
>beny hill

Oh ajajajajja jajajajaja ohhhh jajajajajajajaaaj amazing jajajaja a man that dont speak and he behaves like a retard oh jajaja
>>
>>52105607
mr bean is sanity in this insane world

i thought that was obvious
>>
>>52105516
nothing to shoot today, john?
>>
>>52105516
Without speaking a word of Spanish it seems pretty obvious that the audience is laughing at him, not with him.
>>
File: product_detail_beetleborgs.jpg (48 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
product_detail_beetleborgs.jpg
48 KB, 700x394
>>52106352
Which would you prefer to be called: Luxemburger or Beetlebourg?
>>
>>52105259
that's the humor the poor people and you guys consume, there is a lot of more refined humor going on, but foreigners don't get it.
>>
>>52106482
>there is a lot of more refined humor going on, but foreigners don't get it
This is always the case. Top-tier humor (like irony) require deep knowledge of that which is being commented upon, otherwise it's so subtle that you'd miss it

>>52105259
>they're stuck in the benny hill stage of development - nudity, scatology, slapstick, funny facial expressions
Add cross-dressing and you've got 90% of British humor

Even The Office was mostly Ricky Gervais making faces at the camera
>>
>>52106435
Fuck, died. You're my MVP today, man.
>>
>>52105208

What kind of Spanish is he speaking anyway? I know a little bit from school and I can usually pick out some words and phrases and stuff, but I just don't get anything he says.

Is he speaking in some assbackwards dialect or something?
>>
>>52107325
Spanish Spanish is fucking shit
>>
>>52105607
The brits are much more funnier than you spaniards, the only decent spaniard comedy shows are Vaya Semanita and Crackovia, which are Basque and Catalan though :^)
>>
>>52106781
Precisely, it's like someone who only watched american pie saying that american humor is stupid.

You have to go deeper to find more refined humor.
>>
>>52107325

He is an andalucian specimen, with quite a lot of teeth removed from his bucal premises, underclassed and hicky. But top lad though.

That's why he is on tv, with a pseudo-intellectual pedantic guy conducting the program, and that's the whole point of the show.

Imagine some posh faggot bbc londoner tv presenter, and Pepe Pepington straight from Cumbrianshire pig farmshire.

Sort of.
>>
He also looks like shit for a man in his 50s
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.