[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Russia part of Europe or Asia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Is Russia part of Europe or Asia?
>>
>>52104104
It's part of Eurasia, culturally and geographically.
>>
>>52104104
both
>>
Russia is the only country that is actively preventing homosexual faggotry. So id say its european for now until it turns SJW
>>
>>52104213
Jesus christ stop posting you cringy faggot
>>
>>52104213
Don't listen to this negative Neverlander
>>52104249
>>
>>52104104
Russia is Russia. Its European icing-sugar on a Mongolian doughnut hiding some Slavic filling and poured with red, spicy ketchup of communism.

Truly disgusting snack.
>>
>>52104104

It's both. Up until the Ural mountains, it's Europe. East of there, it's Asia.
>>
>>52104104
Europe because we're Europeans and the Asian part is irrelevant/10.
>>
>>52104213
>preventing homosexual faggotry
But we don't, lol. It's also scientifically impossible to prevent it because you don't know the cause. Come to St. Petersburg, visit our nice gay bars :3
>>
>>52105305
If so, release those Siberian nations. Decolonization is en vogue in Europe.
>>
>>52104104
The European part takes almost half of our continent, but the Wolga is the real border of geographical Europe to me. People who live east to Germany aren't really Europeans. They live in the same continent and share some similarities, but they are still not like us.
>>
Russia is a continent of its own, I'd say.
It's like their aliens, but not quite.
>>
File: mind_blown.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
mind_blown.gif
2 MB, 200x200
Look at the size of everything on that map. Have you ever considered that maybe Europe is a part of Russia?
>>
>>52105416
>Siberian nations
you mean nation of hunter-gatherers BUSHKAMBEKE with population of 1300 people?
>>
>>52104104
Asia.
It's landmass is primarily in the asian continent so therefore it is an asian country.

By the way, Europe is not a continent.
>>
>>52105654
I was just curious of your reply.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.