[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I forgive you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: iforgiveyou.jpg (52 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
iforgiveyou.jpg
52 KB, 500x681
I forgive you guys
>>
'SMACKS LIPS'
>>
>>52103430
>>/trash/
>>
>>52103430

Yes. Let's all forgive one another.

ITT: Laestadian-style confessions of sins and weeping.
>>
File: frisk.png (6 KB, 420x342) Image search: [Google]
frisk.png
6 KB, 420x342
>>52103507
What do you want to confess my swedish friend?
>>
>>52103430
i don't accept your forgiveness wahey *dances out of thread on roller blades while jerking off furiously* nothing personnel kid
>>
thank you Alberto Barbosa you truly are a great man
>>
>>52103554

I disrespect my mother.

I'm lazy.

I don't accept people trying to help me because I am proud.

TL;DR: I need a gym card and a mcjob.
>>
>>52103582
I forgive your banter.
>>
>>52103652
*grabs you by the shirt* BACK THE FUCK OFF?!
>>
>>52103430
>memetale has even spread to /int/

all is lost
>>
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: dreemur and frisk.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
dreemur and frisk.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>52103582
That's ok friend. i forgive you

>>52103639
Talk to your mother and try to get in touch with her, maybe she doesn't know you very well and therefore doesn't undestand how she should act with you.
We are all lazy. Lazyness can only be fought with passion and every human being has that flame in his heart. I hope you stir that fire (like i hope you burn that straw goat of yours... i don't want ragnarok to come ok?)
Being proud is good... Just don't be stubborn and show those people that you can handle yourself.

I forgive you cause i know that you are a great person and your heart is kind. I'm rooting for you friend
>>
>>52103716
Why do you dislike undertale?
>>
>>52103844

Thank you. I kind of needed that actually.
>>
>>52103980
I like Undertale, but I can see why it would rub people the wrong way.
It's the same way with MLP and bronies. It's spammed and referenced everywhere, and people who might not care about it at all are forced to see it all the time. Eventually it gets annoying and then they start to hate it.
>>
>underredit
fuck off
>>
>>52104493
You are welcome friend

>>52104503
What i loved most about undertale wasn't the references, etc (of course it's always nice, just like an ornament) but the amazing story-telling and the message of love and friendship in a real powerful way.
>>
Wait until the shitposting takes over the genuine posting and after a stint of mods trying to in vain ban any and all undertale discussion moving to a board specifically created for you because jannies are completely incapable of understanding fads and trends and that they'll go away over time.
>>
>reddit: the game

Off you go, reddit
>>
>>52105712
>>52105693

why so much hate for this game? don't you have feelings? have you actually played it?
>>
>>52105745

>>>/mlp/
>>
>>52105712
just because something is popular doesn't make it reddit stop with this stupid elitist attitude towards fucking video games this is exactly why people who call themselves gamers are seen as social outcasts
>>
>>52105745
I genuinely liked it, I'm just telling how it is since metadiscussion is what all the cool kids are doing these days
>>
>>52105800
You are a good person
>>
>>52105837
Yeah, i know that... It's just because this is a trend (like you said before)... People are playing it just because it's "cool" and trying to dig all kind of insane references...
Those same people that played undertale are the ones that made fun of me for playing mother 3
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.