[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your memeless opinion regarding interracial marriage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 308x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 308x185
What is your memeless opinion regarding interracial marriage?
>>
If you can get married to a person of equal quality of your race you should, not because of race but because you don't have to use the difference of race as a reason to get along.

That is if marriage is actually a choice of practical selection rather than something random, if it was random than race should be a factor in the first place.
>>
it needs to stop being portrayed as common in media
>>
>>52102757

dont care really. nowadays people who get upset about it here tend to be middle-class "anti-colonialist" SJWs, lol. they dont seem to realize that the "racist" working class brits tend to marry out more than other groups
>>
>>52102893
shouldn't
>>
You have the freedom to do what ever the fuck you wan't with your love life as long as it's legal. So I could care less if someone is dating a nig
>>
zero fucks given
>>
>>52102757
I think it's fine if it's a white guy/non-white girl but I can't fathom wanting to be with a non-white guy. Your husband is supposed to be the head of the household and should not be someone dumber than you.
>>
Whatever floats your boat I don't really give a fuck.
>>
Meh
>>
I don't have a problem with it, but I have my suspicions about it. If an immigrant was quick to find a wife here, it's obvious what his motives are: to stay permanently with the marriage as free passport. And I don't get why a wealthy Finnish woman would marry a poor nigger who has nothing. Not that material goods are everything, but it's not wrong to have some standards.
>>
>>52102757
I don't support it. You don't need to be a raging stormfaggot to keep your ethnicity and culture, really, just not doing it and raising your children with love to your culture will do the trick. Also this >>52102936.
>>
>>52102757

If there was a race of women that wasn't shit I would be all for it
>>
white woman x other races are good and must be supported but white men x other race marriages are disgusting
>>
>>52103230
rusek you are a mongoloid already you talking about racial purity is like Italian talking about whiteness
>>
Degenerate bullshit that keeps getting propagated by the liberal media and shills on 4chan. Anyone who willingly mixes blood with a nigger is traitor and should be hanged along with their mutt baby
>>
As a mixed race person I'm glad I was born to be quite honest
>>
>>52103299
I'm going to be straight here. I am a c
>>
>>52103355
>>
>>52102757
Nothing wrong with it. 9/10 times the single mom with a mixed baby is trash anyways, so I don't see why stormfronters get ass ravaged by it.
>>
>>52103299
>>52103355
The memes never end
>>
>>52102757
It's better when this is a white dude with a black chick, the opposite should not be allowed

and for the traitors who masturbate on blacked you are a shame for our race
>>
>>52103279
Lol.
>>
>>52103355
I know this is ironic, but that line of liberal bullshit is common on /pol/
>>52103427
>its all memes guise
tumblr out
>>
File: 1343356503789.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1343356503789.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>52102757
I think your priority should be marrying a non-subhuman, skin colour notwithstanding. I'd much rather marry a cultured black girl than a trashy white chick.

Your culture or family or background or whatever has certain values and morals, and you should be with someone who fits into those morals.

If your only value is skin colour, you're a subhuman too.
>>
Many combinations really do make ugly children. And regardless of how good they look, they'll probably have a confused ethnic/racial identity
>>
trash
completly ignoring preferences, you shouldn't do that to your children
>>
not for me, I want a portuguese girlfriend, only a portuguese girl can understand my portuguese feelings
>>
>>52103746

t. _____ _______
>>
>>52102757
All other things being equal I'd prefer to marry with a white woman. Not because I'm racist, but because it will be easier for our children. They won't have to feel different and they won't get picked on for having a different skin color. That being said I find some black women hot as hell.
>>
>>52103910

>Sweden 2030
>Whites majority

toplel
>>
>>52103910
>sweeden
>white
>>
File: 1428526870091.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1428526870091.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
>>52103956
S-stop it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.