[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend's parents paid for his car, tuition, wedding,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1409880249853.jpg (33 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1409880249853.jpg
33 KB, 572x380
>friend's parents paid for his car, tuition, wedding, and down payment on his house
>tells me "just believe in yourself and you'll achieve of your wildest dreams" :D
>>
File: S5O1HSf.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
S5O1HSf.png
39 KB, 914x1091
he's right
You can either waste your life wojakposting on a Javanese jet-skiing board or develop sisu.
>>
File: 1449633795934.jpg (8 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1449633795934.jpg
8 KB, 208x243
>be poorfag
>be autistic in school and become valedictorian
>get full scholarship to good uni, study engineering to not be a useless fuck to family and rest of society
>see all these faggots around me here on daddy's money studying shit like psychology or theater studies never having to worry about anything except for normie pastimes
>i will never have to be this unconcerned about living
>tfw
>>
>>52102479
>>52102750

You are bitter their parents worked hard to give their children a good life? Be bitter at your parents.
>>
>>52102808
Preach it, richboy.
>>
>>52102952

I'm a middle class girl. I just know that it's stupid to be bitter at people whose parents work hard to give their kids a better life. If everyone had that type of view, then society would never progress. Bitterness really should be directed against your own parents.
>>
You should not be bitter

They should make you want to be strong and want something more, not drive you to hatred. That would just reflect on how you don't really care for the things that you said you want but you only failed to get it just so you can have a reason to hate.
>>
>>52102479
just shoot up the campus ffs
>>
>>52103105
S E A T T L E
E
A
T
T
L
E
>>
>>52103105
WACO
A
C
O
>>
>>52103105
>work hard
work smart, you mean
>>
i'm liking the utter denial of rampant nepotism here people, well done.
>>
>>52103404

Nepotism is bs to me. Everyone favors their family and friends, and everyone SHOULD favor their family and friends. You are fucked in the head if you don't. You work and earn money for your loved ones, only the most selfish and lonely people work and earn money only for themselves.

Yes, even true of poor families. A first world poor mother will still buy her children star wars toys before she buys starving Indian kids she doesn't know a few cans of beans. Its just normal.
>>
>>52103404
It's always upper middle class bourgeo twats who feel compelled to lecture others on the importance of "hard work".
>>
>>52103800

And its always pothead burger flippers who think that the middle class ought to work to support them before they support their own loved ones.
>>
>>52103904
I think your family's wealth is tainting your perceptions.
>>
what else was he supposed to say? get a loan and eventually a mortgage and try not to fuck up for the next 30 years?
>>
>>52103988

No I am a middle class realist, and caring for your own kids before you care for a stranger is perfectly normal regardless of your social class. See: >>52103693

Time to stop acting ugly and bitter at perfectly middle class and traditional decisions like paying for an education and a wedding etc. and time to start working smart/hard so you can hopefully one day give your children the same. Or keep on whining and getting bitter.
>>
>>52104114

Potheads literally think that middle class people shouldn't work for their loved ones and help give their children a better life, but that the middle class should instead work hard to give totally full grown minimum wage earning strangers a better life.

What is friend should have said is "here take my car and my home, I am not worthy of my parents love, unlike you, my poorfag friend".
>>
>>52104156
Yeah your screed about nepotism just proved that meritocracy isn't a thing. It's all about who you know.
>>
>>52104295

No its not "all about" who you know. You are capable of creating your own wealth instead of demanding strangers give you theirs.

But no, there will never ever be some sort of poorfag golden time when the rich decide to forsake their own children to buy stuff for minimum wage earners instead. Similarly, poorfags won't forsake their own kids to care for starving third worlders. Life doesn't work that way. We are social creatures, and one of the most fundamental social blocks is the family. Don't get angry just because your parents weren't able to give you a good foundation. Work harder at being better people than they were.
>>
File: yipee-kai-yay.jpg (98 KB, 750x762) Image search: [Google]
yipee-kai-yay.jpg
98 KB, 750x762
>>52102479
My parents divorced, my brother stayed with our mom, I went with my dad. My brother got sports cars, a beautiful home to grow up in, dirt bikes, private school education, tailored clothing, healthcare, braces and normal denistry, a university education, organic food, nice cell phones, a downtown loft, etc., he now works as a successful photographer and freelance writer at 25.

I got to wear used, oversized cleats as shoes to school, and have been semi-homeless more than once, I just got a $12 an hour job as a painter at a nursing home/rehab facility and I'm 31.

Life sucks Tbh
>>
i think it adds strength when you earn everything by yourself

working hard and not giving up always pays off in the end, trust me.

even if you fail, that doesn't make you a failure, just keep trying
>>
>>52105266
bullshit, u just need an attitude adjustment

just b urself :D
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.